Options

James Arthur 1st Single You're Nobody Till Somebody Loves You

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 802
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Does the title of the song (and the original old song) offend anyone else? I'm probably weird but I think it's the most disgusting sentiment.
  • Options
    JasonJason Posts: 76,557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Zora wrote: »
    Does the title of the song (and the original old song) offend anyone else? I'm probably weird but I think it's the most disgusting sentiment.

I really honestly can't see how anyone but the most overly sensitive and precious person could find this offensive
  • Options
    troy4783troy4783 Posts: 3,785
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't see how the title is offensive at all :confused:
  • Options
    EdgarKEdgarK Posts: 1,153
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Maybe not "the most disgusting", but I've always thought it at least mildly nauseating. Then I'm probably weird too.
  • Options
    Pimlico_PassPimlico_Pass Posts: 4,785
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hes nobody cos nobody loves him maybe?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 802
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    EdgarK wrote: »
    Maybe not "the most disgusting", but I've always thought it at least mildly nauseating. Then I'm probably weird too.

I'm not alone! :D

Also, I'm not actually offended on a proper, serious level. I should have clarified that. I just hate the sentiment. I also think, as far as song titles go, it is long-winded and clunky.
  • Options
    Maxine_RochMaxine_Roch Posts: 5,193
    Forum Member
    The full studio version is now out http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0kMI8fRCDII This is amazing definte number 1 I think !
  • Options
    abrightyzabrightyz Posts: 24,559
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The full studio version is now out http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0kMI8fRCDII This is amazing definte number 1 I think !

love it!! something you'd want to listen to time and again!! :D :cool:
  • Options
    Ronell_DavisRonell_Davis Posts: 4,415
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Love the studio version can see this song doing well it's already been playlisted by Capital FM
  • Options
    EEAS1997EEAS1997 Posts: 2,907
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Amazing. Incredibly now, very catchy and such a tune. I can definitely seeing this getting #1 once released.
  • Options
    konofiliuskonofilius Posts: 586
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's good but he was never my cup of tea so no to me for now
  • Options
    JustArunJustArun Posts: 8,941
    Forum Member
    Love the studio version can see this song doing well it's already been playlisted by Capital FM

Guaranteed Hit. :)
  • Options
    JasonJason Posts: 76,557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This is good. Genuinely suprised at how much i like this. Definitely up there with Bleeding Love and You Bring Me Joy as one of the best X-Factor related singles.
  • Options
    HMOHMO Posts: 42,232
    Forum Member
    Looks like he's capitalising on the success of "Impossible". Looks like not only could it get a #1, but could we be looking at the highest week one sales figures of 2013 so far when it's out?
  • Options
    SULLASULLA Posts: 149,789
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I liked James on the show, interested to hear what it's sounds like.

Having heard him on the X factor :eek: I have no wish to hear him again :eek::eek:
  • Options
    String9String9 Posts: 12,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Wow! Sounds like we've to a hit on our hands.:D
  • Options
    iseloidiseloid Posts: 9,392
    Forum Member
    Hassaan13 wrote: »
    Looks like he's capitalising on the success of "Impossible". Looks like not only could it get a #1, but could we be looking at the highest week one sales figures of 2013 so far when it's out?

I'm not a fan but BLOODY HELL. TUNE.
  • Options
    rattierattie Posts: 7,050
    Forum Member
    Ooooooo, I like this! :D
  • Options
    ButtonmoonButtonmoon Posts: 552
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Amazing song! X
  • Options
    DamienSDamienS Posts: 12,466
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This is Deffo the type of thing capital are putting out at the mo! Think it'll do very well
  • Options
    Agent FAgent F Posts: 40,288
    Forum Member
    Great song. This is going to be a massive hit.
  • Options
    jerefprdterrajerefprdterra Posts: 30,340
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He is just so dull and boring, and no personality.
  • Options
    rbdcayrbdcay Posts: 12,041
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This is good. Genuinely suprised at how much i like this. Definitely up there with Bleeding Love and You Bring Me Joy as one of the best X-Factor related singles.

Wash your mouth out, how dare you lump this in with Bleeding Love? Its diabolical.

I am obviously going to have to take you to task on You bring joy as well? How dare you lump that in with bleeding love?
  • Options
    _elly001_elly001 Posts: 11,937
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    A soul song without any soul. How novel.
  • Options
    String9String9 Posts: 12,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The single was Radio 1's track of the day today. Which meant it was played by every single daytime DJ. Looks like Sony are going all out for James.:D:cool: