The Lying Game Season 2 (UK pace)

TiffaniTiffani Posts: 5,444
Forum Member
Season 2 of the Lying Game begins at 1pm on Monday 13 May and its moved back to 5* again. It's a strange time slot but at least it's back on again.

Comments

• TutorGirl89TutorGirl89 Posts: 162
    Forum Member
    Hopefully it will be repeated at a later time as I will be in work when it is on
  • carl.waringcarl.waring Posts: 35,664
    Forum Member
    There's this new invention called a VCR* you know ;) (* and many modern equivalents)

As it's only going to take them a month or so to show the whole lot, I think it will be repeated a few times. But not necessarily in an evening slot.
  • Stone FreeStone Free Posts: 1,029
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tiffani wrote: »
    Season 2 of the Lying Game begins at 1pm on Monday 13 May and its moved back to 5* again. It's a strange time slot but at least it's back on again.
    Strange, I assumed that it had been cancelled from that ridiculous final twist of the series which makes absolutely no sense what so ever!
  • Neighbours_FanNeighbours_Fan Posts: 7,513
    Forum Member
    There's this new invention called a VCR* you know ;) (* and many modern equivalents)

As it's only going to take them a month or so to show the whole lot, I think it will be repeated a few times. But not necessarily in an evening slot.

It will only take 2 weeks to show season 2 because there was only 10 episodes.
  • carl.waringcarl.waring Posts: 35,664
    Forum Member
    Hmmm. I could try and keep them on my Tivo I suppose. Or just wait for the re-run :)