✭✭
  • bigbrotherwafabigbrotherwafa Posts: 522
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    an Andrew stone sized mess
  • Nat28Nat28 Posts: 2,949
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is it just me or did he look like he was shitting it a bit when gary walked back and told him to stand up
  • confuddledconfuddled Posts: 3,758
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought James was tongue in cheek till Gary made the "you want to be butt f.ucked comment."
  • Star_BrightStar_Bright Posts: 11,341
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It was quite clearly a joke.
  • vanoravanora Posts: 1,369
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought the same, on one hand you made a joke then took offence when someone else did
  • Janette800Janette800 Posts: 13,357
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He'll pay for that
  • viewer123viewer123 Posts: 1,990
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Complete ******
  • Lucky lad34Lucky lad34 Posts: 617
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    James shit himself when gary told him to stand up,givin' it the big one then his arse went
  • dtorredtorre Posts: 3,736
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why did he get all haughty trying to 'explain' his gay joke, he could have just laughed it off and not caused the situation. He's either insecure or takes himself too seriously
  • whatever54whatever54 Posts: 6,456
    Forum Member
    Totally agree OP, he made himself look an utter fool, was all light hearted banter until he got on his high horse and deemed the fun over. Was funny to watch though :D
  • confuddledconfuddled Posts: 3,758
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nat28 wrote: »
    Is it just me or did he look like he was shitting it a bit when gary walked back and told him to stand up

No.... I think he was thinking.... F.eck off.
  • D_PeugeotD_Peugeot Posts: 781
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    "Look at me when I am talking to you!" :D

I reckon a 70 y.o. would still batter him senseless.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 212
    Forum Member
    James is fast becoming my least liked hm
  • WarpWarp Posts: 2,285
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I personally don't like "jokes" in the way Gary went about it, it's to easy for someone you barely know to get the wrong end of the stick and that's what happened with James.
  • RuinedGirlRuinedGirl Posts: 918
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    James really made himself look like a total tit there, clicking his fingers at Gary and talking to him like a naughty child with the whole ''Look at me when I'm talking to you. Don't look at them, LOOK AT ME.''
  • BluescopeBluescope Posts: 3,432
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    what a total dick James is trying to make a mountain out of nothing. Gary did nothing wrong he was just joking around as James was already joking around on the issue. James then making a comment about hitting a 70 year old man totally out of order. He is just trying to score points with the other housemates and make Gary look bad.
  • missfrizzymissfrizzy Posts: 7,536
    Forum Member

No, he really did. When Gary walked back to him and told him to stand up, he nearly sh*t a brick. Then he started making out it was all nothing and he didn't want to persue it.
  • SkyrahSkyrah Posts: 14,757
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    James was in the right & Gary was a total PRAT!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 108
    Forum Member
    I found that really uncomfortable viewing.

Gary is the same age as my mum and if I saw someone speak to her like that I'd seriously flip s**t!!

Really seemed like James picked that fight on a bit of a whim. Spoke with no respect at all but expected Gary to kiss his ass. No! No! No!
  • whatever54whatever54 Posts: 6,456
    Forum Member
    confuddled wrote: »
    No.... I think he was thinking.... F.eck off.

Quite :D
    D_Peugeot wrote: »
    "Look at me when I am talking to you!" :D

I reckon a 70 y.o. would still batter him senseless.

Who does this James Jordan think he is, get 'im out, what a tool:D
  • LyleeLylee Posts: 282
    Forum Member
    What an idiot, really starting to not like him!
  • ForGodsSakeForGodsSake Posts: 16,235
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

haha he wet his panties.

GO GARY ! :D
  • missfrizzymissfrizzy Posts: 7,536
    Forum Member
    Warp wrote: »
    I personally don't like "jokes" in the way Gary went about it, it's to easy for someone you barely know to get the wrong end of the stick and that's what happened with James.

But James started it, he was making the gay innuendo with Leslie, and then when Gary joined in, he took offence. It was quite ridiculous really and he ended up looking a tool.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 17
    Forum Member
    Love how calm and straight-forward Gary was, explaining his intent and pointing out James' insecurity and uptight attitude. James is made of cheese and spider webs