Options

anyone else get tired of jeremy kyle moaning about facebook

gentleguygentleguy Posts: 16,358
Forum Member
✭✭
i dont find it funny like so many ohers so what if people are on facebook most people are these days anyway and it annoys me as i k now its reunited with me and many others with long lost families and friends and this jeremy man is such a hyprocrit he slags off facebook yet he has an official jeremy kyle page on facebook how ironic lol.

Comments

• Options
    skiprunnerskiprunner Posts: 451
    Forum Member
    Two things really really get on my wick..
    1. When he says "don't worry about them, they should be at work" when talking about the audience....we all have days off you pathetic condescending ****!!

2. The "listen to an old man" comment, he's oy 4 years older than I am ffs!!

Saying that, the JKS is my guilty pleasure lol
  • Options
    ftvftv Posts: 31,668
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I solve the problem by never watching Kyle
  • Options
    Doghouse RileyDoghouse Riley Posts: 32,491
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ftv wrote: »

Exactly, I'm tired of him and I've never watched the programme either!
  • Options
    MONIFIETHBOYMONIFIETHBOY Posts: 786
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ftv wrote: »
    ^this
  • Options
    munkyfellovermunkyfellover Posts: 2,108
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I get tired of people moaning about Jeremy Kyle and I've not even watched it in years.
  • Options
    exlordlucanexlordlucan Posts: 35,375
    Forum Member
    ^this

^ that
  • Options
    Hamlet77Hamlet77 Posts: 22,440
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You had my vote before moaning
  • Options
    ilovewallanderilovewallander Posts: 42,058
    Forum Member
    I find that if I don't put the tv channel on ITV or ITV2 when Jeremy Kyle is on I don't get tired of him. You should try it :D
  • Options
    Lucy Van PeltLucy Van Pelt Posts: 11,642
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I rarely watch it and can find him sanctimonious but when you get pond life guests ranting on about using facebook to threaten and spread lies at each other whilst barking amongst themselves like tortured dingoes, you can sometimes get his point

It's the 'put something on the end of it' line I find more annoying, though a valid point to make, it is just the way he says it
  • Options
    intoxicationintoxication Posts: 7,059
    Forum Member
    It's my guilty pleasure show :D

It is bewildering though how he acts like he's such an old man that he can't get his head around using "new technology" like facebook. He's like 50, not 90!
  • Options
    dave_windowsdave_windows Posts: 5,937
    Forum Member
    Why blame facebook?
  • Options
    NosediveNosedive Posts: 6,602
    Forum Member
    ^ that

^ & The other.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,031
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    gentleguy wrote: »
    i dont find it funny like so many ohers so what if people are on facebook most people are these days anyway and it annoys me as i k now its reunited with me and many others with long lost families and friends and this jeremy man is such a hyprocrit he slags off facebook yet he has an official jeremy kyle page on facebook how ironic lol.

Facebook is simply a communications medium.

The low-grade pondlife who act like scum on Facebook would have done so in the past by telephone and in person.

But Kyle is so formulaic its boring.

I wouldn't mind so much if they mixed up the story once in a while but its always some bad parent or cheating partner. BORING!

Kyle goes something like this:

"You're a terrible person, why don't you admit it"

Option one: They don't admit it, he keeps going on and on at them to do so - to the expensive of "getting to the issues".

Option two: They upfront admit or or are finally badgered into doing so and he lambasts them "you think that's good enough, do you?!"

Option three: The person gets fed up with him and kicks off. "Showing your true colours aren't you, what a repulsive human being, get off my stage".

Option four: The person leaves. "what's the matter, can't face up to it? COWARD!"

Its so tiresome. You can only watch a few episodes before you get bored. I have to wonder who watches each episode. I'm guessing its mainly the simpleton Daily Star/Sport reading under-educated chavs who appear on it.

They're probably too stupid to see the formulaic nature.

I guess it also explains why there is so little variety in the stories - the only ones who call up are the self-same morons who find the show watchable on a regular basis.
  • Options
    hyperstarspongehyperstarsponge Posts: 16,701
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Only people that are bothered about Kyle now is ITV with eight episodes to boycott on Saturday and Sunday nowadays.
  • Options
    gentleguygentleguy Posts: 16,358
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    i admit i enjoy the show im just tired of facebook slagging off all the time.
  • Options
    Nollaig79Nollaig79 Posts: 1,265
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ah Good Old Jeremy...he really is a panto villian isn't he! lol :D
  • Options
    BipolarIdiotBipolarIdiot Posts: 113
    Forum Member
    I can't believe its still on the air.. Who watches that crud..

Wasn't it up for an award the other day? Hopefullly it didn't win...
  • Options
    Walter NeffWalter Neff Posts: 9,198
    Forum Member
    skiprunner wrote: »
    Two things really really get on my wick..
    1. When he says "don't worry about them, they should be at work" when talking about the audience....we all have days off you pathetic condescending ****!!

2. The "listen to an old man" comment, he's oy 4 years older than I am ffs!!

Saying that, the JKS is my guilty pleasure lol

I agree, his "listen to an old man" routine is pathetic and patronising. I am 28 years older than him, and if anyone called me an old man I'd thump them! ;-)
  • Options
    jabegyjabegy Posts: 6,201
    Forum Member
    I got tired of Jeremy Kyle a long, long time ago so I just don't watch him, I know he's got a new programme because I've seen an excerpt, but I wouldn't watch it for just that reason, can't stand the bloke.

Not that I like facebook, so I don't do that either.