who got thrown under the bus

daljuldaljul Posts: 179
Forum Member
Abi
Rough Copy

The producers gave them dire songs. They both have a unique style and neither were given the correct songs to reflect their talents.

The acts should be allowed to sing what they know is right for them then maybe we will get a more entertaining show instead of the dross that we were subjected to on this show.

Comments

• abcdabcd Posts: 1,224
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Abi was slaughtered. They did an absolute demolition job on her
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,885
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Abi was undeniable given a dud. Of all the love songs in the world she could have sung, they gave her an awful and completely unoriginal version of Kylie. I mean c'mon!

I think Screwbo might have been sabotaged a bit too as first up and not really memorable.

Oh and the little Scottish boy had terrible staging. The walking dead blocking his face in a number of shots, lots of wide shots which leads the audience to disconnect from him and that horrid woman at the end stalking him. Really weird. Idont think Sharon's pedophile comments helped either lol
  • lipglosslipgloss Posts: 961
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sam Bailey, she wont go yet but getting a bad spot and a song that was the absolute wrong choice for this week.

It wasnt fun to watch Abi either, if she gets through she'll be given an easier ride for a week or 2 though.
  • earldbestearldbest Posts: 3,894
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sam Bailey wasn't thrown under the bus. She was stabbed and they're waiting for the right time to twist the knife.
  • Fred E StarFred E Star Posts: 1,693
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sea Lion Dion.
    First place and dressed up to look way older than she is.
  • Arnold1Arnold1 Posts: 631
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I thought it was the mentors who chose the songs, not the producers.

If it was the mentors then Nicole did a terrible job choosing Abi's song.
  • SatnavvySatnavvy Posts: 5,211
    Forum Member
    It is just possible that none of them possess any kind of meaningful talent and no matter what the songs, they would still sound shit?
  • gcmacgcmac Posts: 4,020
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Gary's groups were given awful songs, with awful arrangements. Rough Copy went from one of the best last week to one of the worst this week, and I'm not at all surprised Kingsland Road were bottom of the flash vote, Nicole was the only one talking sense after they performed and the other judges cut her off.
  • mimik1ukmimik1uk Posts: 46,701
    Forum Member
    Satnavvy wrote: »
    It is just possible that none of them possess any kind of meaningful talent and no matter what the songs, they would still sound shit?

it is amusing however to watch the excuses and conspiracy theories that supporters of the acts will come up with every week rather than just admit they are not very good after all
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,977
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Abi was stitched up royally.
    Can't imagine her picking that arrangement for that.
  • katinthehatkatinthehat Posts: 675
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Abi. Can't believe Nicole thought the song choice would show her diversity.
  • Amanda_RaymondAmanda_Raymond Posts: 2,296
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Didn't Abi just do the Abbey Road Sessions version of Can't Get You Out Of My head which Kylie did in 2012
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,888
    Forum Member
    Abi
    Kingsland
    Rough Copy
    possibly Shelley but she'll get through on the Lol wasn't that hilarious vote.
  • Ronell_DavisRonell_Davis Posts: 4,415
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No one .