Comments

• duckyluckyduckylucky Posts: 13,841
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    More fool the women who fall for it
  • NeppyNeppy Posts: 962
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't like the way he hugs all the women in the camp.
  • MaccaMacca Posts: 18,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Neppy wrote: »
    I don't like the way he hugs all the women in the camp.
    Gays like hugging women, not saying he is but....:o
  • 2shy20072shy2007 Posts: 52,579
    Forum Member
    If he was 30 years older he would be arrested and locked , seems that if you are young you can touch , grope, comment on whatever or whoever you wish.
  • ferdybookgeekferdybookgeek Posts: 692
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He's really creepy especially around Nadia in the morning, she was too polite to tell him to piss off.
  • benjaminibenjamini Posts: 32,066
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Think he will be first out. Bit too sleazy . A real opportunist.
  • cavallicavalli Posts: 18,738
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Can I ask why he was picked to be on it?

Out of all the X Factor rejects, what makes him special?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cavalli wrote: »
    Can I ask why he was picked to be on it?

Out of all the X Factor rejects, what makes him special?

My guess would be precisely for all the reasons we are discussing him. Serial fit looking sleaze ball. :D
  • mrs.deschanelmrs.deschanel Posts: 3,545
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Edwina glaring at him when he massaged Kendra was brilliant. She's the only one in the camp who Jake hasn't tried it on with. In fact she's the only one full stop.
  • KarisKaris Posts: 6,380
    Forum Member
    Can't believe these comments. Jake continually comes across as a decent guy with an actual set of manners. He's polite, he's considerate, and HELL, please forgive him for taking an ultra rare opportunity and having FUN. There is nothing with being single and flirting with the girls in the camp.

If he was doing nothing you'd be calling him boring, if he had a girlfriend back home, you'd be calling him (all sorts of names). He really can't win!

WOW. You people take the biscuit for being miserable, rude, and mean over someone that's shown absolutely no negative qualities whatsoever!
  • daicolldaicoll Posts: 434
    Forum Member
    Give him a couple of trials to let us see what he is really made off.
  • FizixFizix Posts: 16,932
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Karis wrote: »
    Can't believe these comments. Jake continually comes across as a decent guy with an actual set of manners. He's polite, he's considerate, and HELL, please forgive him for taking an ultra rare opportunity and having FUN. There is nothing with being single and flirting with the girls in the camp.

If he was doing nothing you'd be calling him boring, if he had a girlfriend back home, you'd be calling him (all sorts of names). He really can't win!

WOW. You people take the biscuit for being miserable, rude, and mean over someone that's shown absolutely no negative qualities whatsoever!

I think people are fed up with the typical fake romances, they are predictable and obvious. The show was talking about "romance" the moment he spoke to her and then there it is, I wouldn't be surprised if its scripted and its boring.

He is very obviously embracing that role and it comes across as "off". There are various tired things on these shows, its no different to the trial thing where the same character appears and fills the "can't do it" role and it consumes the show.
  • cavallicavalli Posts: 18,738
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    benjamini wrote: »
    My guess would be precisely for all the reasons we are discussing him. Serial fit looking sleaze ball. :D

Heh, there is that I suppose :D

Would prefer to see Wagner myself but I suspect the 'OMG he iz fit' brigade would combust with disgust :p
  • Joni MJoni M Posts: 70,225
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Weird. I like him and find him quite 'homely' . Yeah he is quite tactile but I like that in the camp... Jimmy is too, it makes a refreshing change IMO :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Joni M wrote: »
    Weird. I like him and find him quite 'homely' . Yeah he is quite tactile but I like that in the camp... Jimmy is too, it makes a refreshing change IMO :)

We'll he saved Kendra from a trial and the camp from serial starvation so fair dos. :D but he is too hands on the girls after only a couple of days in there. Clearly more went on in the spa than we saw :o. The isn't BB and I get bored with the shoe horning in these fake romances.
  • R598R598 Posts: 1,355
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well I like him.
  • BorefestBorefest Posts: 9,557
    Forum Member
    He makes my skin crawl>:(>:(
  • CFCJM1CFCJM1 Posts: 2,065
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Does absolutely nothing for me and agree he is a bit creepy. There is just something so desperate about him - whether its his pathetic need for fame above all else - or his sleazy need to make a pass at anything female under 50. Hope he's voted off soon as he's getting far too much camera time at the moment and its boring me.
  • Penfolds_placePenfolds_place Posts: 865
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He seems a nice enough guy, but I'm bored already of the show focusing on him and his cringeworthy flirting.
  • SULLASULLA Posts: 149,789
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    daicoll wrote: »
    Give him a couple of trials to let us see what he is really made off.

He now thinks that he's Rambo....roll eyes.
  • AndybearAndybear Posts: 11,287
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm another one who doesn't like him - he's all 'look at me' , really arrogant and creepy. Plus I can't stand tattoos.
  • mitchey316mitchey316 Posts: 995
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    benjamini wrote: »
    We'll he saved Kendra from a trial and the camp from serial starvation so fair dos. :D but he is too hands on the girls after only a couple of days in there. Clearly more went on in the spa than we saw :o. The isn't BB and I get bored with the shoe horning in these fake romances.

That was quite clearly a set up to save Kendra from any more trials.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mitchey316 wrote: »

Thank gawd. If there is anything bores me more than fake showmances it's serial bush tucker trial failures.
    For the first few weeks if they fail they should be banned from another attempt for x number of days and everyone gets a crack at it. :D
  • Stefano92Stefano92 Posts: 66,392
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    There's nothing dislike able about him . I dont get the problem
  • AndybearAndybear Posts: 11,287
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    mitchey316 wrote: »

I agree. But I don't think he did it out of the goodness of his heart towards Kendra. They're all starving in there and because she's done so badly in the last two he wanted someone else to give it a go and hopefully get more stars, thus more food - which I don't blame him for by the way, I'd have done the same in his position. I still don't like him though.