Options

Marcus Watch

2»

Comments

• Options
    Digital SidDigital Sid Posts: 39,870
    Forum Member
    Electra wrote: »
    He can't but a lot of people are very suggestible/thick.

Such as people who buy into conspiracy theories posted on an internet forum based on no evidence.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,695
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He can't but a lot of people are very suggestible/thick.

I doubt anyone would be swayed by anything so daft. Anyway, it's just a tacky entertainment show we are talking about here, not Newsnight during a General Election. :D
  • Options
    ElectraElectra Posts: 55,660
    Forum Member
    I doubt anyone would be swayed by anything so daft. Anyway, it's just a tacky entertainment show we are talking about here, not Newsnight during a General Election. :D

I doubt many on here would be swayed but have you seen some of the people who post on their Facebook page? :eek:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I doubt anyone would be swayed by anything so daft.
    Especially when it's in their heads.
    Anyway, it's just a tacky entertainment show we are talking about here, not Newsnight during a General Election. :D

Now, now your making it all seem silly, this is serious business :D.
  • Options
    kimotagkimotag Posts: 11,064
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I doubt many on here would be swayed but have you seen some of the people who post on their Facebook page? :eek:

Yep, during CBB many of them were parroting lines straight from the narration!:D
  • Options
    Forum Member

Pot kettle black?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    starry wrote: »
    Too much 'humour' just makes the HMs into idiots, and I'm not sure that's the kind of thing that most people would watch for many weeks.

They are idiots?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,695
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Especially when it's in their heads.

Now, now your making it all seem silly, this is serious business :D.

Haha, I'm sure Marcus and the editing team all honed their skills at Pravda and Tory Central Office in preparation for their real important work - brainwashing the viewers of downmarket telly gameshows.

It's funny how the production team can't organise a piss up in a brewery when it comes to tasks, twists, nominations etc but they are dab-hands at controlling the minds of the poor unsuspecting viewers on which HMs to like . ( Apart from all of us oh-so-clever people on DSBB of course. They can't fool us. We are dead clever, like. We know their game. We've got their number. :D )
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Haha, I'm sure Marcus and the editing team all honed their skills at Pravda and Tory Central Office in preparation for their real important work - brainwashing the viewers of downmarket telly gameshows.

It's funny how the production team can't organise a piss up in a brewery when it comes to tasks, twists, nominations etc but they are dab-hands at controlling the minds of the poor unsuspecting viewers on which HMs to like . ( Apart from all of us oh-so-clever people on DSBB of course. They can't fool us. We are dead clever, like. We know their game. We've got their number. :D )

Sometimes I swear some of the posters who post on here while the series is on are auditionees who failed the psych test :p.
  • Options
    starrystarry Posts: 12,434
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    They are idiots?

If most of them are then they should get HMs who aren't and who are worth watching for several weeks. Surely the only people who want to watch idiots are idiots.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    If most of them are
    All of them are. Including whoever is currently the forum favourite (and whoever I end up wanting to win).
    then they should get HMs who aren't and who are worth watching for several weeks.
    Idiots unfortunately make for better tv.
    Surely the only people who want to watch idiots are idiots.
    Then we're all idiots.
  • Options
    K139K139 Posts: 1,897
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Imagine if the Daily Star crew got to write the script for Marcus.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No, I don't think idiots do make for better TV. If people are stupid then what comes out of their mouths isn't worth hearing.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    K139 wrote: »

Sometimes now it sounds like they are writing it.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Sometimes now it sounds like they are writing it.

If they were it would consist of two lines like most of they're articles.
  • Options
    K139K139 Posts: 1,897
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Daily Star would have "Two forty-one,things get steamy in the kitchen with Sara and Chris" and old school would have been "Two forty-one,Sara and Chris boil the kettle for a cup of tea"
  • Options
    kimotagkimotag Posts: 11,064
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    K139 wrote: »

I shudder to think:eek: ' Chris is getting hot and bothered over steamy stunna Deana, perhaps they will get it on! Phwoaar!'
  • Options
    ScrubberScrubber Posts: 4,106
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He's just said: [housemates name here] SNOT amused. :sleep:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He still sounds a bit weird and over the top, like he is trying to put some artificial excitement into it all.