Conor wants things 'back to normal'

2»

Comments

• AlrightmateAlrightmate Posts: 73,120
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I thought he loved everyone being up this week.:confused:

I was just about to say the same thing.
    So what was it with him yesterday when he said that he loved the idea of them all being up?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,700
    Forum Member
    Amaretto2 wrote: »
    I doubt they will even have nominations next week with the White Room nonsense happening on the Wednesday.

Oooh exciting stuff. Wonder what that's all about.
    And I'm not ashamed of being curious either. So pelt me with insults if you want people.:sleep:

What's happened to most people on here :confused: it's moan moan moan moan moan about the programme now. I think the producers and the gamesmasters are doing a great job....I'll get my coat then.:(
  • DamandaDamanda Posts: 34,208
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cornchips wrote: »
    I think they are forgetting they got their way last week - they seem to have forgotten that.

Of course Conor wants it as it was - he wants to be in control again!

Conor isn't in control.. he nominates Deanna every week but she isn't always up
  • DamandaDamanda Posts: 34,208
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought he loved everyone being up this week.:confused:

I dont think he minds too much.... i guess he thinks he isnt the least popular.
    I do think him and Adam are annoyed Becky isnt up.
  • zx50zx50 Posts: 91,266
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Conor wants things back to the way they were because he'll then be able to continue picking away at the other group until they're all gone. Conor's not happy that his plans have come to a halt.
  • fredsterfredster Posts: 31,802
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    zx50 wrote: »
    Conor wants things back to the way they were because he'll then be able to continue picking away at the other group until they're all gone. Conor's not happy that his plans have come to a halt.

But when he tells them that in the diary room, they will assure him that he will win the white room task. Its a task just for him.
  • Janet_HadfieldJanet_Hadfield Posts: 1,961
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    kimotag wrote: »
    This is a recent convo I think as it was only released today. But yes you are right, last weeks noms were normal. Conor got it wrong!

Last weeks noms were not normal, they did a face to face nomination.
  • joejtdjoejtd Posts: 475
    Forum Member
    That conversation definitely took place before last Friday's eviction. You can tell by the clothes they are wearing, Adam has only worn all that white stuff then. Also, Adam asks Luke if he's got any advice for him and this was in last Saturday's HLs or in the LF on Friday, because he thought Luke A might be leaving soon and he wondered if he'd got any tips to leave him with. Conor must have been saying he wanted things back to normal because three people were immune last week and it was face to face.
  • staceyxxx23staceyxxx23 Posts: 12,549
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I agree, don't like these twists to try and save certain housemates.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,060
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    All the hm's are up because big brother knows that viewers will be upset if the outsiders go the public will be pissed