LeeahLeeah Posts: 20,239
Forum Member
✭✭✭
As if she could just get up like that after the fall LOL

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 375
    Forum Member
    Rob's motives were a bit unrealistic too!
  • Options
    SuperSoaperSuperSoaper Posts: 5,724
    Forum Member
    I wasn't sure if it was a dream sequence or not. It's highly unlikely that she would have been concious after falling from such a great height.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    Rob's motives were a bit unrealistic too!

I agree.
  • Options
    Pearl McGPearl McG Posts: 422
    Forum Member
    She reminded me of the cheerleader in Heroes!!
  • Options
    davelovesleedsdavelovesleeds Posts: 22,635
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It reminded me of those Walking Dead films the way she stood up. :p
  • Options
    sorrentosorrento Posts: 1,857
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wasn't sure if it was a dream sequence or not. It's highly unlikely that she would have been concious after falling from such a great height.

I certainly would not call it great height...people have fallen from greater heights than that and lived.....I thought it was very well acted...
  • Options
    jamesc_715jamesc_715 Posts: 8,505
    Forum Member
    Yes I noticed that and I thought it was very unrealistic.
  • Options
    NoseyLouieNoseyLouie Posts: 5,651
    Forum Member
    It was a bit surreal, especially as she appeared to have fallen flat on her face..:o
  • Options
    eye3eye3 Posts: 2,551
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Don't forget Emily had her head bashed in and survived due to 3 cans of hairspray. Same with Tina
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 84
    Forum Member
    Ridiculous,one thing still being concious but another being able to stand up an have a conversation!!!
  • Options
    grauniadgrauniad Posts: 7,957
    Forum Member
    Yes, many people live after falling from that height, but its extremely unlikely you would get up and hold a conversation. Not only broken bones, but the real killer, shock. Bizarre outcome.
  • Options
    Ex PatEx Pat Posts: 7,514
    Forum Member
    She was protected by Ronseal :)
  • Options
    SonicmfcSonicmfc Posts: 2,170
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nevermind being in a shock state considering he's just pushed her off a balcony, let's threaten and goad him on some more as that's always a good idea...
  • Options
    PrincessRivPrincessRiv Posts: 1,480
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How stupid would you have to be to keep threatening someone when they've already pushed you off a balcony, albeit accidentally, and it's just the two of you alone. Shop him in later once you're safely in hospital, duh!
  • Options
    ArthurJBearArthurJBear Posts: 6,909
    Forum Member
    To be fair it wasn't that great a height, it looked like a first floor balcony so would guess 3-4 meters at most.
  • Options
    MODTLMODTL Posts: 1,408
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's not impossible to be fine after a fall like that. I fell backwards off a really high slide in Corfu back in 1992 when I was seven (and I was only wearing trunks as it led into the swimming pool). It was about 60% of the height that Tina fell and that night I was doing the conga.
  • Options
    OldnjadedOldnjaded Posts: 89,126
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MODTL wrote: »
    It's not impossible to be fine after a fall like that. I fell backwards off a really high slide in Corfu back in 1992 when I was seven (and I was only wearing trunks as it led into the swimming pool). It was about 60% of the height that Tina fell and that night I was doing the conga.
    :D:D:D:D

Tbf, I don't think she was fine at all - she was clearly in a lot of pain, which I guess was due to internal bleeding, or the beginning of a subdural haematoma, either one of which could easily have killed her later on.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 40
    Forum Member
    The "Dont you dareee!" line seemed more unrealistic to me :P Even when she's huddled in a corner with a chunk of metal an inch away from her head she still thinks she's in a position to be making threats. :')
    Every normal human: "Noooooo!"
    Tina Mac: "Yeh, dont you even start with that shit mate."
  • Options
    sconescone Posts: 14,850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Pearl McG wrote: »
    She reminded me of the cheerleader in Heroes!!

It reminded me of those Walking Dead films the way she stood up. :p

Hahaha I wanted to reply to you both to give you the recognition you both deserve, made me laugh anyway :D
  • Options
    textpesttextpest Posts: 329
    Forum Member
    My brother fell from a second story window - he was only 5. He landed on his front and froze in shock but got up after a minute or so and was perfectly fine. Went to hospital for a check up - no broken bones or internal bleeding. So Tina's fall and recovery not so unrealistic.
  • Options
    coolercooler Posts: 13,024
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    How stupid would you have to be to keep threatening someone when they've already pushed you off a balcony, albeit accidentally, and it's just the two of you alone. Shop him in later once you're safely in hospital, duh!

As stupid as to think that Peter Barlow was going to start a new life with her in pompy.
  • Options
    Joe_ZelJoe_Zel Posts: 20,832
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jason fell off it a couple of years back and was perfectly fine, it's not that high up it depends how you land.
  • Options
    Joe_ZelJoe_Zel Posts: 20,832
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    NoseyLouie wrote: »
    It was a bit surreal, especially as she appeared to have fallen flat on her face..:o

She fell on her back and turned over on her front to lift herself up.
  • Options
    EurostarEurostar Posts: 78,519
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    grauniad wrote: »
    Yes, many people live after falling from that height, but its extremely unlikely you would get up and hold a conversation. Not only broken bones, but the real killer, shock. Bizarre outcome.

I'd have to agree here. She would definitely be in a state of shock and also be heavily winded. Her prime concern would be to get medical help for herself......the idea that she would still be threatening Rob with the police is extremely far fetched (all of that could wait for another day).
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,372
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    anyone seen how high, when the dude jumps out the window on fire, then gets hit by a bus. I was expecting her to sit-up and a bus come alone.