How are you getting DriveClub?

Comments

• YuffieYuffie Posts: 9,864
    Forum Member
    Well done DS3. That's some quick levelling.

How's DS2 doing ?
  • MC_SatanMC_Satan Posts: 26,512
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ian_Troon wrote: »
    I'll need to try that trick of ps button! I've got a couple of days off work so had a rare chance to play in the day. DS 3 up to level 10 now, not bad in 1 day, cheers those who are "in the club"!

That's awesome! Impressed, how many are in ds3? (at work so can't check).
  • OMTTOMTT Posts: 5,459
    Forum Member
    Fell asleep early so woke up at stupid o'clock wide awake. Got DS1 to level 16, my driver to level 31 & won the pro tournament :)

2 hours of solid connection and got 5 races in a row online lag free with no problems at all (well, apart from being hopeless and finishing 3rd at best!)
  • NedubizNedubiz Posts: 2,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    gillyallan wrote: »
    Ooo I was close. Had game in basket then removed it.

Do it ---- do it !!!

Still a few spaces in DS3...

Are the challenges working now? I did a few races last night and didn't see any. the box on menu was still shaded out too.
    In terms of club functionality it seemed pretty stable last night. I like how you get the status update when you log in. One of my concerns going in was that other people would unlock stuff for you, but having separate unlocks for club level and single player stuff works really well.
    Will try to get on to multi-player - anyone had any joy with that yet? Is it good?
    Forum Member
    OMTT wrote: »
    Fell asleep early so woke up at stupid o'clock wide awake. Got DS1 to level 16, my driver to level 31 & won the pro tournament :)

2 hours of solid connection and got 5 races in a row online lag free with no problems at all (well, apart from being hopeless and finishing 3rd at best!)

Nice work. Have you tried the hyper cars yet? They're awesome.
  • Ian_TroonIan_Troon Posts: 253
    Forum Member
    MC_Satan wrote: »
    That's awesome! Impressed, how many are in ds3? (at work so can't check).

Just got back on this morning, 2 spaces left in DS3
  • gillyallangillyallan Posts: 31,719
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ok joined ds3. Hope you don't mind
  • mach2001mach2001 Posts: 339
    Forum Member
    A bit too late for DS3, don't suppose there is anyone left now but have just started
    Digital Spy 4 group just in case.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Whats the corner to corner thing on very first event? Is it a time thing or cleanness or both?

See how it goes over next few days mach. I could always pull out and join 4 to split it up a bit
    Forum Member
    Whats the corner to corner thing on very first event? Is it a time thing or cleanness or both?

See how it goes over next few days mach. I could always pull out and join 4 to split it up a bit

ThE corner challenges are all about cleanness. Stay on the blue line to get the most points.

If you want to cheat, like me, just forget about it the first time you do it, go back and do the cornering thing at about 10 mph to ace it.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lol Yuffie.

Game feels quite good. Looking fwd to getting usb music support. Can't settle on a car camera yet. Sometimes think the game camera is a little jumpy but might be my imagination.
  • BigOrangeBigOrange Posts: 59,672
    Forum Member
    Same old story with the game with the servers on and off. One minute my progress is counting towards DS 3, the next it's not. :mad:
    Forum Member
    I use the same camera for every racing game - the one furthest away from the car. I can't do in car cameras.
  • mach2001mach2001 Posts: 339
    Forum Member
    Dancc wrote: »
    Same old story with the game with the servers on and off. One minute my progress is counting towards DS 3, the next it's not. :mad:

It's so frustrating just managed to get online create the club the second race I did the connection dropped and never came back.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Probably falls over when usa gets in from work or school.
  • tombigbeetombigbee Posts: 4,639
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    tombigbee wrote: »
    PS+ subscriber waiting patiently...

zzzzzZZZZzzzzzz
  • BigOrangeBigOrange Posts: 59,672
    Forum Member
    Probably falls over when usa gets in from work or school.
    Can't wait for the PS+ version to go live in that case ! [/sarcasm] :p

I'm not getting any better at these drift events. If I get the 3 stars on any of the ones left it will be a fluke that I will never be able to repeat.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    To be fair to the ai, they're just as reckless as me.
  • Lisa.BLisa.B Posts: 57,275
    Forum Member
    Ok I caved and bought the upgrade version. Added myself to Digital Spy 4.
    Forum Member
    To be fair to the ai, they're just as reckless as me.

That's what I said.

I'm crazy on the track. They give as good as they get.
    Lisa.B wrote: »
    Ok I caved and bought the upgrade version. Added myself to Digital Spy 4.

Awesome. More people in the clubs. Welcome.
  • Ian_TroonIan_Troon Posts: 253
    Forum Member
    Servers seem to be working again, just had my second online multiplayer
    Forum Member
    Yuffie wrote: »
    That's what I said.

I'm crazy on the track. They give as good as they get.

Awesome. More people in the clubs. Welcome.

From the little I've played so far, (all the events are slowly, but surely getting downloaded), I like that the ai are just as just as feisty as me. I don't purposely set out to play dirty, but these things can't be helped if you've committed to the bend at the wrong speed. :D

I like my racers and I saw enough let's play videos on youtube to know it'd suit me without needing to wait for the plus version and it's a long wait until Project Cars. Got a few of you added from here from what I can see on the club connections stuff, but for anyone else my PSN is: Lisa_B_87
  • simon69csimon69c Posts: 1,423
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Now the servers seem to be a bit more stable I've added myself to Digital Spy 4 too (DrRamore).
    Forum Member
    Drift events will be the death of me! 6227/6300 on the first one in Norway after about 20 attempts. :(>:( The best advice I can give anyone is to keep an eye on what your best score on the first drift corner is and then just restart whenever you don't match it. Also keep on the accelerator once you start the drift as that's how you maintain the drift and build the score.
    Forum Member
    Lisa, you'll be driven mad by the end of the drift events. They're a b1tch.