The Leona Lewis Appreciation Thread (Part 57)

Comments

• Cassie..Cassie.. Posts: 3,504
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Its so obvious they have delayed premiering a single cos its going to be used to represent UK in eurovision 😂😂😂
  • pokerfaceLelepokerfaceLele Posts: 1,179
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cassie.. wrote: »
    Its so obvious they have delayed premiering a single cos its going to be used to represent UK in eurovision

Thanks to sexy Conchita the Eurovision will come to my country this year. I will probably represent Austria this year, but I don't know if I can make it through the pre-selections. Top 1-3, that's what I want to acheive :D.
  • SoeplepelSoeplepel Posts: 24,982
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I blame Leona for my lack of education.

I wouldn't be surprised you'd think that.
  • VirtuosoVirtuoso Posts: 1,865
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So... moving away from the hysteria of Leona did/didn't want Trouble as the lead single.

Here is a gift to calm everyone down. Not sure everyone's had it yet. Crying is Beautiful/How Everything You Are acapella:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RVEbbCiTPIY&spfreload=10

Everyone keep your pants on and listen to Leona. That might be a new t-shirt for us all.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Virtuoso wrote: »
    So... moving away from the hysteria of Leona did/didn't want Trouble as the lead single.

Here is a gift to calm everyone down. Not sure everyone's had it yet. Crying is Beautiful/How Everything You Are acapella:

Everyone keep your pants on and listen to Leona. That might be a new t-shirt for us all.

Thanks for that!
  • ariella52ariella52 Posts: 7,519
    Forum Member
    Virtuoso wrote: »

Thanks. :)

It has always amazed me over the years that this is the most controversial Appreciation Thread on DS. :p
  • SupportSupport Posts: 70,750
    Administrator
    A number of posts have been remove from this thread. Please remember that this is an appreciation thread: posts of a negative nature are not permitted.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 384
    Forum Member
    Seems like we went full meltdown for a while there. Haha. This wait really can't go on much longer, I'm not sure when the cannibalism ensues, but I don't think we're far off.

Happy thoughts people, Happy thoughts. We need news soon, clearly we're desperate.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    When they can't handle others opinions they simple report LOL :D
  • Cassie..Cassie.. Posts: 3,504
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks to sexy Conchita the Eurovision will come to my country this year. I will probably represent Austria this year, but I don't know if I can make it through the pre-selections. Top 1-3, that's what I want to acheive :D.

:D:D:D

Can i be one of those guests who sit there waving the flags when results are coming lol
  • esesohsamesesohsam Posts: 976
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    My previous post was anything but negative so I don't understand why it has been removed!
  • Jack_Clarke2Jack_Clarke2 Posts: 602
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    http://instagram.com/p/ycGZtSE2Hj/
    Looks like an intimate gig! Hopefully we get some footage
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cassie.. wrote: »
    :D:D:D

Can i be one of those guests who sit there waving the flags when results are coming lol

Yessss, for sure. A flag with pics of yourself printed on it, okay? :D
    You better come on stage and help me win the ESC.
  • d56d56 Posts: 5,471
    Forum Member
    Woahhhhhh just got home to see all this.

Well I think it's great news about Toby co-writing Fire Under My Feet :D

Very interesting about the Glassheart situation. Imagine how different the campaign would have been if Come Alive was released in summer 2012, on rotation by Radio 1, then Glassheart in Q4. What a pathetic decision from Syco. To think these people run a record label. Glassheart (the single) WAS 2012 in music. It would have fit into the market PERFECTLY. It's hard not to think what it could have been, but maybe it was a blessing in disguise. Leona probably wouldn't have been with Island right now.

Nice to see Knowall back too :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    http://instagram.com/p/ycGZtSE2Hj/
    Looks like an intimate gig! Hopefully we get some footage

Wow, wow, wow, this is like the biggest mystery ever, haha.
    I wonder who hired Leona to perform in Villach. I hope we'll receive more information soon.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I feel so bad for fallendancer tbh :( He could have been backstage with Slayona
  • EnvoirmentEnvoirment Posts: 9,486
    Forum Member
    Wow, wow, wow, this is like the biggest mystery ever, haha.
    I wonder who hired Leona to perform in Villach. I hope we'll receive more information soon.

Didn't you see Sarah's instagram post? Look like she's performing instead now. :cool:

Lol the mess, gotta love it! Wouldn't be the same if we didn't have drama every now and again. :p

And omg Leona wanted the right songs for singles, damn the label. :cry: Thanks Knowall for all the info you give us and for today's bits and pieces!

I'm so ready for this album. I don't even care about success, it's going to be her strongest yet and most likely my favourite album ever. :cool: I hope it's her most critically acclaimed album yet. :D I think Spirit is the highest with a 65 on Metacritic, so hope she can beat that! ^_^
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Envoirment wrote: »
    Didn't you see Sarah's instagram post? Look like she's performing instead now. :cool:

Whatttt? :o:o:o She just stole Leona's backing singers and is starting her own career now?????????? :o:o:o
  • EnvoirmentEnvoirment Posts: 9,486
    Forum Member
    Whatttt? :o:o:o She just stole Leona's backing singers and is starting her own career now?????????? :o:o:o

IKR!? I can't believe this. Next thing you know she's going to steal Leona's album too. Perhaps that's Sarah's real reason for working with Leona! :o
  • fallendancerfallendancer Posts: 6,246
    Forum Member
    Soeplepel wrote: »
    I feel so bad for fallendancer tbh :( He could have been backstage with Slayona
    Thank you I went from disappointment to "everything's exactly how it should be and this just wasn't meant to be for me right now" kinda shiat
    I wanted to finally be able to give you something like a little footage, pics, quick report so it would be one of those private gigs but with one lucky DS member who will inform you guys. So everyone would be happy.

But then again maybe it's good because all performers had to sign "an agreement of silence" dunno how to say it in English correctly but I would have to refuse to sign it hahaha.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you I went from disappointment to "everything's exactly how it should be and this just wasn't meant to be for me right now" kinda shiat
    I wanted to finally be able to give you something like a little footage, pics, quick report so it would be one of those private gigs but with one lucky DS member who will inform you guys. So everyone would be happy.

But then again maybe it's good because all performers had to sign "an agreement of silence" dunno how to say it in English correctly but I would have to refuse to sign it hahaha.

Can you call them again? I mean, they only contacted you yesterday :( And just cancel the other thing you do, tell them you're ill
  • siwelanoelsiwelanoel Posts: 1,033
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

:o
    An agreement of silence suggests something about new music!!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    siwelanoel wrote: »
    :o
    An agreement of silence suggests something about new music!!

Or just copyright, just like I got an email from that winery gig from their lawyer asking me to get the video of the internet
  • ariella52ariella52 Posts: 7,519
    Forum Member
    I'm going to guess it has something to do with this.

http://www.carscoops.com/2015/01/vw-hires-robbie-williams-as-marketing.html

She's worked for VW before.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ariella52 wrote: »
    I'm going to guess it has something to do with this.

http://www.carscoops.com/2015/01/vw-hires-robbie-williams-as-marketing.html

She's woked for VW before.

Ahh good find! :)
This discussion has been closed.