Options

Average Penis Size: New Study Reassures Many Men.

1235»

Comments

• Options
    JimothyDJimothyD Posts: 8,868
    Forum Member
    It did happen, but unfortunately all copies of that edition of the British Medical Journal were recalled to the printers due to technical issues, and it just so happens that the printers burnt down the very night they had all issues back :(
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 567
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    JimothyD wrote: »
    It did happen, but unfortunately all copies of that edition of the British Medical Journal were recalled to the printers due to technical issues, and it just so happens that the printers burnt down the very night they had all issues back :(

Sounds like a government cover up. Maybe they want your massive todger as a new secret weapon.
  • Options
    planetsplanets Posts: 47,784
    Forum Member
    cobaye22 wrote: »
    There are literally no graphs in this link.

i love this post :D:D:D:D
  • Options
    MudboxMudbox Posts: 10,110
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ^ pic or it didn't happen

http://postimg.org/image/jlomovi2z/
  • Options
    zoepaulpennyzoepaulpenny Posts: 15,951
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    At 1.9 inches you're probably better off sticking your big toe in her. Own up! It's one of you lot, isn't it?
    Mine comes off the end of a ruler.

yer in your dreams...;-);-);-)
  • Options
    jrajra Posts: 48,325
    Forum Member
    Put it this way, when my (female) GP wanted to examine my gentlemans area "to check if my pubic hair was of appropriate length" (in her words), when I dropped my pants and my bell end planted her desk with a mighty thud, she fell off her chair and the desk collapsed.

That actually happened and was recorded in the British Medical Journal. They even published a picture of me next to a picture of a horse!
    It did happen, but unfortunately all copies of that edition of the British Medical Journal were recalled to the printers due to technical issues, and it just so happens that the printers burnt down the very night they had all issues back :-(

Ha ha. Dare I say 'cool story bro', but it was funny.
  • Options
    Keyser_Soze1Keyser_Soze1 Posts: 25,182
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The fact that I do not actually possess the rampart gentalia of a bull African elephant in musth is a constant source of disappointment to me. :cry:
  • Options
    CravenHavenCravenHaven Posts: 13,953
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Mudbox wrote: »
    that's beautiful. I love the country gent thing. Unfortunately I think we have missed the main point of comparison.

How dare anyone doubt me about my thing coming off the end of a ruler. It says Helix Geometry on it, and use it with a protractor. So there.
  • Options
    Forum Member
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    planets wrote: »
    i'm only 4 foot 10 :o

Well you can use mine as a diving board and jump off it into the sea. :cool:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Well you can use mine as a diving board and jump off it into the sea. :cool:

superb! i think if i practice a lot i can win a medal in Rio!:kitty:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    planets wrote: »
    superb! i think if i practice a lot i can win a medal in Rio!:kitty:

Well I will not object as long as you practice (ahem) hard. ;-)

And on that note I am off before you castrate me!

Night folks. :)