nooooooo
  • curvybabescurvybabes Posts: 13,223
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If he dies this is the first time I will be not be happy with DTC :(
  • edduk1981edduk1981 Posts: 2,214
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Loved last nights Eastenders gr8 seeing Honey back and David heart attack was very well done.

I don't think he will die, I think he survives but Carol tells him they cant be together something like " I thought you left me, I cant go thru life thinking everytime u walk out the house will u be coming back, we cant be together its over".

David then leaves again.

I hope this is the case as I don't want them to kill David off
  • cuzacuza Posts: 1,739
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This has upset me :cry:

I love David :p
  • olivejolivej Posts: 14,696
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Selena wrote: »
    I think that he going to survive,

doubtful as the actor is leaving
  • The RhydlerThe Rhydler Posts: 4,494
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    edduk1981 wrote: »
    something like " I thought you left me, I cant go thru life thinking everytime u walk out the house will u be coming back, we cant be together its over".

Hopefully this.
  • los.kavlos.kav Posts: 8,053
    Forum Member
    I don't know. I honestly can't see him having a massive heart attack, surviving, and his wife and daughter saying "jeez, man, you had a massive heart attack and we thought the worst of you; maybe you should leave forever." Most family members would be guilty as hell if they were thinking the worst when someone was so close to death, and do everything to make it up to them while they were recuperating.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Who says he's leaving now? He might be around a few more weeks yet. Palmer and Spraggans exits were announced before his.
  • dd68dd68 Posts: 17,833
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If they kill him off this will be the single most stupid decision any EP has ever made.

Exactly!
  • shandersshanders Posts: 5,907
    Forum Member
    And to have a heart attack where Derek had his :(

and Pauline Fowler died too!
  • Lewi26Lewi26 Posts: 11,841
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I like him and the actor is great but doesn't seem to want to commit so kill him off so we can have some superbly acted Lindsey coulson scenes
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 317
    Forum Member
    Love the character, I don't want him to never return but for the storyline I think it would be quite fitting for him to die :(
  • Julie_SmithJulie_Smith Posts: 474
    Forum Member
    )
    shanders wrote: »
    and Pauline Fowler died too!

instead of the bench of tears it should be renamed the bench of death:)
  • lulu glulu g Posts: 52,618
    Forum Member
    emilybean wrote: »
    Love the character, I don't want him to never return but for the storyline I think it would be quite fitting for him to die :(
    I don't want him to go either, but it is a fitting end for such a great character. No back-of-a-taxi ending for David Wicks.
  • Lizzie BrookesLizzie Brookes Posts: 15,073
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    emilybean wrote: »
    lulu g wrote: »
    I don't want him to go either, but it is a fitting end for such a great character. No back-of-a-taxi ending for David Wicks.

I agree with you guys.
  • tiggy123tiggy123 Posts: 38
    Forum Member
    I really like David.. Him and Carol work well together... If he dies i bet they paly the song "Misty Blue" in the background.. That will really set me off:cry::cry::cry:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lulu g wrote: »

How the fu** is pointless needless death fitting??? A waste of one of the truly great characters this has ever produced. How about...he DOESNT die, and just leaves the show, in a dignified manner, but alive.
  • curvybabescurvybabes Posts: 13,223
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    How the fu** is pointless needless death fitting??? A waste of one of the truly great characters this has ever produced. How about...he DOESNT die, and just leaves the show, in a dignified manner, but alive.

Couldnt agree more