Options

HO is Will working for Silas?

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 748
Forum Member
✭✭
Could all this with Will marrying Texas be due to the fact that he's been working for Silas all along?

He's in a wheelchair so how did he get cameras all around the village?, maybe Silas did it for him.

Just think
Will = Darth Vader
Silas = Emperor Palpatine

Comments

• Options
    digichantdigichant Posts: 3,519
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think that's what lots of people are hoping for.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 124
    Forum Member
    Hope so, but doubt it :(
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9
    Forum Member
    It'd be a big disappointment if Silas didn't have some hand in her death.

At the very least I think Silas has rubbed off on Will, especially because Will was still seeing him after he'd been caught.

As for the camera thing, I hadn't thought of that! But there's a part of me that thinks Will can actually walk again now and he's having everyone on.
  • Options
    los.kavlos.kav Posts: 8,053
    Forum Member
    Nushi wrote: »
    It'd be a big disappointment if Silas didn't have some hand in her death.

At the very least I think Silas has rubbed off on Will, especially because Will was still seeing him after he'd been caught.

As for the camera thing, I hadn't thought of that! But there's a part of me that thinks Will can actually walk again now and he's having everyone on.

I thought that too. I think we'll find out on the day of the wedding that he can walk again, and that he's been putting it on for a while.
  • Options
    alias aliasalias alias Posts: 8,824
    Forum Member
    Well he hasn't killed any yet but maybe she will be the first of many over the years like silas's wife who cheated on him and He will be a copycat and blame them on silas.

As for the cameras He set the software up for Dodge when he was selling them all over the place and installing them. [convenient much];)

And Will can definitely walk again.
  • Options
    priscillapriscilla Posts: 34,370
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hope so, Will be using the same techniques as Silas with the whole camera thing (Silas installing a camera in Lynsay house) also Silas played the old frail man, Will playing wheelchair bound guy (I think he can walk).
  • Options
    nickymongernickymonger Posts: 11,412
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Personally, I would rule out the following:

1. Dodger - The only conceivable way for it to be him is for him to push her away as she is begging him and her to fall through. But his immediate reaction would be to run downstairs and he'd immediately out himself as the murderer. Besides, for storyline purposes it makes more sense for him to be grieving and someone close to him to be the murderer.

2. Leanne - See above. It's her best friend and it will come out Will had lied. Surely she'd be angry at Will and only angry earlier when she hears about Dodger. As above, she is not clever enough nor could she keep it together to conceal herself as a murderer.

3. Will, for me, would make the most sense. She is begging his brother to leave with him, he has lost her, with no chance in going back. I could see her stating she is going to get Dodger back and him losing it. He has the form to conceal it and he'd just play the poor me act. Having Will kill the love of his brother's life would also mean a great reveal potential later on. But how would Will not be spotted?

4. Merceded and Dr Brown have no reason to kill her. Why her and not Will who has the money?

5. Sienna and Patrick would also be interesting imo. sienna seems awfully protective of her brother and seems like she is playing a double life. Plus no one would suspect her. Again, the reveal would be interesting as Dodger's twin, or is she?

6. Patrick - obviously capable of mind games and sinister character. Has already acted suspiciously with Maxine. Capable of acting and remaining calm. As Dodger's father, the reveal would be interesting.

If it has to be one of the five, my money is on Will, who seems like he has a shelflife now. If not, I reckon Patrick/Sienna.

I'm not sure about Silias though as it would feel a little bit of a cop out give the storyline build up. But I like the idea that Will could have decided Silias was right and Texas deserved to die. ie. do his work and admit to her this was his plan all along.
  • Options
    Owen19Owen19 Posts: 13,198
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Personally, I would rule out the following:

1. Dodger - The only conceivable way for it to be him is for him to push her away as she is begging him and her to fall through. But his immediate reaction would be to run downstairs and he'd immediately out himself as the murderer. Besides, for storyline purposes it makes more sense for him to be grieving and someone close to him to be the murderer.

2. Leanne - See above. It's her best friend and it will come out Will had lied. Surely she'd be angry at Will and only angry earlier when she hears about Dodger. As above, she is not clever enough nor could she keep it together to conceal herself as a murderer.

3. Will, for me, would make the most sense. She is begging his brother to leave with him, he has lost her, with no chance in going back. I could see her stating she is going to get Dodger back and him losing it. He has the form to conceal it and he'd just play the poor me act. Having Will kill the love of his brother's life would also mean a great reveal potential later on. But how would Will not be spotted?

4. Merceded and Dr Brown have no reason to kill her. Why her and not Will who has the money?

5. Sienna and Patrick would also be interesting imo. sienna seems awfully protective of her brother and seems like she is playing a double life. Plus no one would suspect her. Again, the reveal would be interesting as Dodger's twin, or is she?

6. Patrick - obviously capable of mind games and sinister character. Has already acted suspiciously with Maxine. Capable of acting and remaining calm. As Dodger's father, the reveal would be interesting.

If it has to be one of the five, my money is on Will, who seems like he has a shelflife now. If not, I reckon Patrick/Sienna.

I'm not sure about Silias though as it would feel a little bit of a cop out give the storyline build up. But I like the idea that Will could have decided Silias was right and Texas deserved to die. ie. do his work and admit to her this was his plan all along.

It's definitely not Patrick or Sienna, they're on the ground when Texas falls
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Then surely it has to be Will. There is no way it could be Dodger or Leanne. And if she died at the hands of Mercedes who she never interacts with over a simple mixup over money vs the fallout from the Will saga, it would be crap.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I didn't see the episodes abut Will and the arrest. Actually, now if you think about it...

He got with Texas initially as he saw and opportunity, so took it. Then texas made it abundantly clear that it was a one-off and wanted Dodger.

He could say that when she did that he únderstood'what Silias meant and walk through the manipulation/ game playing as Silias taught in the interviews., And all of it was about 'destroying'Texas. Cue...finishing what Silias started and pushing her. That actually could tie in nicely. It is interesting how they got together when in the past she was responsible for getting him locked up/ charged for a murder he didn't commit.