Fun Ways the Pros Could Teach the Celebs...

SCD-ObserverSCD-Observer Posts: 18,560
Forum Member
✭✭
... to remember their techniques and steps of a routine.

This thread is inspired by Karen's "1, 2, cha-cha-cha, 1, 2, beans-on-toast!" I saw on Launch Show training VT.

So for Rachel, the now established Garroway-Gurl, since she's a mathematician, I think Pasha could label all the different techniques different 'formula' and the sequence of steps as 'equations'. "This plus this equals THAT!". "The basic waltz formula is the 'Pythagoroas theorem', here, I'll show you..."

For Ben, Kristina will do really well to employ all the rugby termology, of course. Like, while showing him how to use the cape and swing his arms backwards while arching at his lower spine while sticking out his buttocks (the Matador Flemenco/Spanish line for men?), she could say things like, "You arch your backs, swinging your arms backwards like the 89 move there...", or "Point your feet in your jive, like a drop kick, see?".

For Dave, in order to teach him to be light of feet, especially doing the waltz rise bit of the rise-and-fall (without the bending of the knees), she could say "Souffle-then-pesto-dip, souffle-then-pesto-dip".

For Tony, well, what can Aliona say? "Tee off" (leave), or "Hole in One" (you'll fall into it anyway)...???:D

What are some of your tips for the pros in using termiology of the celeb's 'day job' to make them remember the techniques, steps and choreography?:D