Artёm & Snailet...

Comments

• aimeeaimee1000aimeeaimee1000 Posts: 665
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Artem is such a softie at heart he was really sweet with the snail video, he loved the so called "ears".
  • SCD-ObserverSCD-Observer Posts: 18,560
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Artem is such a softie at heart he was really sweet with the snail video, he loved the so called "ears".

I can imagine many of his fans will send him many snail plush toys now, to rest his neck on! :D
  • PashultyPashulty Posts: 9,384
    Forum Member
    I can imagine many of his fans will send him many snail plush toys now, to rest his neck on! :D

:D:D:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 20,703
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I love Artem this year! He seems like a happy bunny, sore neck aside. So funny in the poll clip as well - admitting that he was grumpy and vain. :D
  • SCD-ObserverSCD-Observer Posts: 18,560
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Daisy_M wrote: »
    I love Artem this year! He seems like a happy bunny, sore neck aside. So funny in the poll clip as well - admitting that he was grumpy and vain. :D

Chest and teeth. No one who had those two could be NOT vain. :D

Still, all the snails in the world would be his fans if he doesn't have any...
  • TerryM22TerryM22 Posts: 19,463
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Daisy_M wrote: »

Poor Artems neck looks really sore on It Takes Two tonight, he could hardly do a pirouette and was moving from the shoulders the whole time, a good relaxing relief massage could do him the world of good to get ready for the show tomorrow.