Options

Dales Disaster - Who Will Die? Place Your Bets

Comments

• Options
    Soap SpySoap Spy Posts: 3,358
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mystery23 wrote: »
    Does this happen next week or the week after?

Next week with an hour long episode next Tuesday.
  • Options
    mystery23mystery23 Posts: 1,110
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jody_Kelly wrote: »
    Next week with an hour long episode next Tuesday.

Thank you:)
  • Options
    Soap SpySoap Spy Posts: 3,358
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mystery23 wrote: »
    Thank you:)

Your welcome 😊
  • Options
    narobi83narobi83 Posts: 425
    Forum Member
    Joanie
    I know people keep saying certain people have been mentioned in the following weeks spoilers but what if some of these are false spoilers? I remember when Louise killed Ray, I was convinced Ray was her stalker until I read in a TV magazine that Ray supported Louise following the events of her killing her stalker. Clearly this wasn't true as Ray was the stalker and ended up dead so wasn't around for the aftermath. I think it might be a bit pointless taking these spoilers into consideration.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,370
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Other
    ArtyAttack wrote: »
    The teasers are everywhere but the full spoilers which certain publications and people see are not allowed to be posted. These are the ones that DS usually put up on Mondays at midnight not the couple of lines for each episode that you can read anywhere now.
    Press Event tomorrow where the episodes will be shown so we may start seeing some subte hints about things that happen

True, but full spoilers for that week have been released. Well, they have - but nothing much about the 'disaster'.
    I know SOME mags get them slightly earlier because of publication dates, but they don't get any more info - so take everything you may read with a pinch of salt. THEY WON'T KNOW in time! There's nothing in the two following weeks either, at least not a hint to what happened or who died. They will know who doesn't. (mostly)
    People at the press event won't publish, at least they never have before, -and anyway it'll be too late- ( the eps will be shown at it)
    I'm just hoping my death prediction (from what I've seen) is right, but there could be a shoal, of red herrings. :)

Don't set any store by mags like Inside Soap etc.. DS (ONLY if they're not quoting someone else) are usually reliable. So is Radio Times.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Other
    narobi83 wrote: »
    I know people keep saying certain people have been mentioned in the following weeks spoilers but what if some of these are false spoilers? I remember when Louise killed Ray, I was convinced Ray was her stalker until I read in a TV magazine that Ray supported Louise following the events of her killing her stalker. Clearly this wasn't true as Ray was the stalker and ended up dead so wasn't around for the aftermath. I think it might be a bit pointless taking these spoilers into consideration.
    That's magazine "spoilers" not ITV spoilers.
  • Options
    Soapfan678Soapfan678 Posts: 3,352
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Other
    narobi83 wrote: »

Hopefully you are right. It would be nice to have a shock, rather than know who is going to die.:D
  • Options
    julie2009julie2009 Posts: 4,751
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Finn
    fredsnail wrote: »
    I actually think Tracy is more disposable than Kerry - who'd notice or care if Tracy disappeared - not many people because she's not really been developed as a character so even though she's worked with Jimmy/Val etc she's not developed relationships.

Kerry has lots more potential with Kyle, Dan, Bearnice etc and as Val will somehow be leaving they will need to retain some of the comedy elements.

Prefer Kerry to stay than Tracey. Kerry is a far better character and her relationship with young Kyle needs to develop. Read somewhere yesterday that a person close to the disaster remains neglected while the wedding party arrange for emergency services to attend to those injured. Could this be Tracey as she and Jimmy use the scrapyard for his haulage services too. They wouldn't kill off the last remaining King would they?
  • Options
    fredsnailfredsnail Posts: 1,178
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Other
    Tracey was fired for hiring an illegal immigrant as a driver so she shouldn't be there. Some one said Adam was sleeping in a car at the scrapyard so maybe it's him?
  • Options
    star89star89 Posts: 24,162
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Finn
    Wyezed wrote: »
    True, but full spoilers for that week have been released. Well, they have - but nothing much about the 'disaster'.
    I know SOME mags get them slightly earlier because of publication dates, but they don't get any more info - so take everything you may read with a pinch of salt. THEY WON'T KNOW in time! There's nothing in the two following weeks either, at least not a hint to what happened or who died. They will know who doesn't. (mostly)
    People at the press event won't publish, at least they never have before, -and anyway it'll be too late- ( the eps will be shown at it)
    I'm just hoping my death prediction (from what I've seen) is right, but there could be a shoal, of red herrings. :)

Don't set any store by mags like Inside Soap etc.. DS (ONLY if they're not quoting someone else) are usually reliable. So is Radio Times.

Please tell me it isn't Debbie?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Other
    star89 wrote: »
    Please tell me it isn't Debbie?
    she's not who I'm thinking of.
    This poll will close on 05-08-2015 at 17:23
    There'll be a flood of correct answers on that day then. :D
  • Options
    kwynne42kwynne42 Posts: 75,337
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Emmerdale spent an awful lot of time last night assuring us Kerry wouldn't be at the wedding, does this mean she's going to crash the wedding and die or that she's completely safe.
  • Options
    AndrxwAndrxw Posts: 10,708
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Val
    kwynne42 wrote: »
    Emmerdale spent an awful lot of time last night assuring us Kerry wouldn't be at the wedding, does this mean she's going to crash the wedding and die or that she's completely safe.

Really worried for Kerry :cry: She's my favourite
  • Options
    ianradioianianradioian Posts: 74,865
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Rodney
    I don't think this disaster will be anywhere near as big as the plane crash that totalled the village and killed 8 or 9 of the cast ; I reckon its been well over-hyped and will be over in 3 episodes or so, with perhaps only 1 or 2 deaths.
    so.....Im hoping for Lisa Mk.2, and Jai.
  • Options
    Hilary22catHilary22cat Posts: 1,737
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Aaron. Not in the poll but I am sure he didn't intend staying long because he has had quite a lot of other work since leaving ED the first time. Was surprised he came back. Robert gets his revenge.
  • Options
    JetsonJetson Posts: 13,318
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Charley Webb: "London again for @emmerdale press screening. We've just watched next weeks big disaster. I sobbed. X http://t.co/HrYUsjxsXa"
  • Options
    star89star89 Posts: 24,162
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Finn
    Wyezed wrote: »
    she's not who I'm thinking of.

I've just seen it. Phew :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Other
    Aaron. Not in the poll but I am sure he didn't intend staying long because he has had quite a lot of other work since leaving ED the first time. Was surprised he came back. Robert gets his revenge.
    He asked to. It was well reported a the time.
    He didn't last long in Scott and Bailey. What else did he do?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    Pete
    dennisboy wrote: »
    Really worried for Kerry :cry: She's my favourite

Im' worried for Kerry and Dan. Going on this week, it would be really easy for Kerry to sneak into the venue, and no one to know she's there before it's too late, given she wans't invited - or Dan might go in to save her...either way, I'm worried for one of them :(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't think this disaster will be anywhere near as big as the plane crash that totalled the village and killed 8 or 9 of the cast ; I reckon its been well over-hyped and will be over in 3 episodes or so, with perhaps only 1 or 2 deaths.
    so.....Im hoping for Lisa Mk.2, and Jai.

"The four victims of the plane crash were Mark Hughes (who had been in the show since 1988), Elizabeth Pollard (who had joined in 1990), Archie Brooks (who joined in 1983) and Leonard Kempinski (who had only joined the previous year)."

Not quite 8-9.

It's one of those "looking back with a foggy memory" things. Someone said the plane crash spanned 14 episodes or something - I looked into it and it was only about 4.
  • Options
    Sorcha_27Sorcha_27 Posts: 138,852
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Alicia
    I imagine the deaths will be male especially as we've had 2 female deaths in the last year
  • Options
    barlowconnorbarlowconnor Posts: 38,120
    Forum Member
    Debbie
    Debbie I hope. I'll never be that lucky.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    From Official Emmerdale Twitter when asked about a possible trailer:

@muppetpyjamas Nah. We won't be releasing anything about next week. Especially at midnight tonight...#SummerFate #Emmerdale

Also:

As it passes by midnight lips are no longer sealed, the #SummerFate of the Village will finally be revealed. Tick, tock...#Emmerdale

I think that perhaps could mean we will get something juicy at midnight.
  • Options
    Aaron_2015Aaron_2015 Posts: 3,860
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Looks like it will be a trailer. I thought we might get something at the end of tonight's episode (like with Corrie during BGT week).
  • Options
    Rich_WilsonRich_Wilson Posts: 459
    Forum Member
    I really think they should do a trailer. Make some last minute hype to draw in extra viewers. I appreciate they're wanting to keep it a surprise by not wanting to release pictures and synopsis' but a last minute trailer would be awesome.