HO - Myra-Pocahontas Regina Madonna Savage-McQueen.

zerotheherozerothehero Posts: 21,835
Forum Member
✭✭✭
This is what theresa calls her baby and just when you thought the show couldnt get worse :D

Comments

• DJ JimmyDJ Jimmy Posts: 7,166
    Forum Member
    Noooooo! Really? I thought Kathleen-Angel was bad enough!
  • winter99winter99 Posts: 16,216
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I guess Theresa had just watched Mean Girls two days ago and listened to Like A Virgin (Although that song is rather inapt for Theresa)
  • EastenderstreetEastenderstreet Posts: 3,284
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dodger couldn't possibly be the father! it doesn't work out unless she is extremely overdue
  • Kyle123Kyle123 Posts: 25,782
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They seriously are taking the piss right?
  • HankshawHankshaw Posts: 4,224
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You all do realise that's not the name they'll use when they refer to the baby?

But why Myra? Hope this doesn't mean she's being killed off.
  • superstargirl81superstargirl81 Posts: 230
    Forum Member
    Technically it could be Dodgers baby. Is it is then the baby would have to have been conceived a few days before she was arrested. She would be due any time from the last few days to next week. She gives birth on the 15th so she'll be overdue but not so much that it's crazy unrealistic.

However I have a sneaky feeling that the baby isn't Dodgers at all and she's lying just to win him back.

HO have never been good with their pregnancy dates. Both Sinead and Diane gave birth 2 months early but on the show they said it was only a few weeks. So annoying and now they are saying Lindsey is 8 months when the earliest she could've possibly conceived was April! She should be due in December/January!

I think she names the baby Myra because she named Kathleen-Angel after her mum. So it would be like Kathleen and Myra the 2nd.
  • trevon1trevon1 Posts: 6,530
    Forum Member
    DJ Jimmy wrote: »
    Noooooo! Really? I thought Kathleen-Angel was bad enough!

So true! Especially, of course, sticking Pocahontas in there! I mean, why?
  • FrancyFrancy Posts: 10,802
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    LOL Oh God, the McQueens (bar JP) have always been white trash, but this is getting too much even for them!!
  • nats18nats18 Posts: 8,214
    Forum Member
    When did she last sleep with Dodger I thought it was last year. I'm really not interested in her having a baby I was so happy she left I hate theresa.
  • ChelseaEllieChelseaEllie Posts: 16,802
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    nats18 wrote: »
    When did she last sleep with Dodger I thought it was last year. I'm really not interested in her having a baby I was so happy she left I hate theresa.

They split up over Xmas didn't they? They were not talking on jp's birthday when they all went to the pub (I only remember the date as it's Michael schumachers birthday) 3rd jan,she then left 8th jan

I also can't stand her, was delighted when she left
  • dee123dee123 Posts: 46,268
    Forum Member
    Kyle123 wrote: »
    They seriously are taking the piss right?

Yes. Of course they are. It's completely in character for her to want to name her child something as embarrassing as that.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    dee123 wrote: »
    Yes. Of course they are. It's completely in character for her to want to name her child something as embarrassing as that.

All the McQueens have names like that, even Matthew is Matthew Jesus McQueen
  • grazemytvaddictgrazemytvaddict Posts: 4,954
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What is wrong with hollyoaks and names at the moment? Oh wait BK.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What is wrong with hollyoaks and names at the moment? Oh wait BK.

It's just the McQueens they think it's classy
    They always have
    Jacqui and mercy have crazy named
  • soap-leasoap-lea Posts: 23,851
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think its great, if you can't give a fictional baby a wacky name when can you.

someone mentioned matthew being called jesus as his middle name thats because he was left on the doorstep and they didnt know where he came from.

It's just a shame they have stopped using car names i think fiat500 myra-pocahontas regina madonna savage-mcqueen has quite a ring to it :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    soap-lea wrote: »
    I think its great, if you can't give a fictional baby a wacky name when can you.

someone mentioned matthew being called jesus as his middle name thats because he was left on the doorstep and they didnt know where he came from.

It's just a shame they have stopped using car names i think fiat500 myra-pocahontas regina madonna savage-mcqueen has quite a ring to it :D

It's Theresa so skoda would be more suited ;-)
  • mojo5000mojo5000 Posts: 54,086
    Forum Member
    I think she names the baby Myra because she named Kathleen-Angel after her mum. So it would be like Kathleen and Myra the 2nd.

As far as I remember she originally called her Chloe Angel McQueen but Kathleen (her mum) was put out she didn't name the baby after her so the name changed.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Will Jim be the father? Just to really upset Carmel
  • Emma_HenveyEmma_Henvey Posts: 9,895
    Forum Member
    Why did Theresa have to return?!?! I hate her :(
  • DJ JimmyDJ Jimmy Posts: 7,166
    Forum Member
    It's just the McQueens they think it's classy
    They always have
    Jacqui and mercy have crazy named

Yep. Classy birds those McQueen's :) I think Mercy's full name is something like Mercedes Maria Theresa Immaculata McQueen (as revealed when she got married to Shirley) :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    DJ Jimmy wrote: »
    Yep. Classy birds those McQueen's :) I think Mercy's full name is something like Mercedes Maria Theresa Immaculata McQueen (as revealed when she got married to Shirley) :D

I'm shocked JP doesnt have odd middle names
  • grazemytvaddictgrazemytvaddict Posts: 4,954
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Will Jim be the father? Just to really upset Carmel

My bet is still on Big Bob and Robert's wedding day to Clip Clop Gaby Theresa shoots him.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    My bet is still on Big Bob and Robert's wedding day to Clip Clop Gaby Theresa shoots him.

Theresa needs to marry big Bob
  • winter99winter99 Posts: 16,216
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm shocked JP doesnt have odd middle names

I'm pretty sure his next child will be called sweetheart.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    winter99 wrote: »
    I'm pretty sure his next child will be called sweetheart.

All the McQueens say sweetheart