Options

Part 2 - So you REALLY think you're objective?

2»

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,927
    Forum Member
    The Pratts make me feel better about almost everyone else in the world.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 827
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    D'ya think we could keep it on topic and within the rules please?

Ta Muchly :)

What rules? Its on topic. :confused:
  • Options
    SpasmodicSpasmodic Posts: 189
    Forum Member
    Heidi, for having the look of horror on her face when she realised that the Big Blogger task was a set up. Made me think that perhaps she does have feelings after all. I also like the pink Converse.

I know that Heidi and Spencer are supposed to be a single housemate, but I find it very difficult to remain objective about him, as I'm not sure he has any redeeming features other than Heidi.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,275
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Razor took it well when they painted his toenails and he his friendship with Rylan seems genuine.
    Tricia is a loving mum and she obviously misses her kids.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 68,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Heidi is very pretty and well groomed, and generally lacking in coarseness and vulgarity.

Spencer...........has managed to win the heart of this pretty and ladylike young woman. He MUST be nicer in private than he is in public.

Not a brilliant go, I grant you, but I did try.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,246
    Forum Member
    Well done everyone who has made an effort so far.

But is it *really* that hard to say something nice about our least faves?

I'll try again.

Sometimes when Speidi are in private and Rylan has been near them when things look like they're plodding on ok, Spencer has sometime said something like 'Rylan is a crazy guy' with a smile, chuckle and look that could make he believe that he likes him. (NB This is positive in the sense that if he's playing a game as many say he is, and what I've spotted isn't off the mark - maybe he is nicer than he is apparantly pretending to be).
  • Options
    fleetfleet Posts: 11,574
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Rylan offering spiedi his bed. I struggled to find anything redeeming about him!