Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Heidi and Spencer to win!

Ryan second.

Felt so sorry for him tonight sitting all alone during the evictions. :(

Not bothered about the rest of them.
    docman wrote: »
    DS opinion is becoming a joke.

Oh, I wouldn't say that. DS was spot on with tonight's evictions ;)
  • sinkingradiosinkingradio Posts: 1,459
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I know the odds are next to nothing but I would be so pleased if Ryan won. He comes across as the most caring and genuine people in the house. (Huge neighbours fan so I'll be bias anyway I guess)
  • *Eileen**Eileen* Posts: 9,881
    Forum Member
    Rylan :)

.....or alternatively anyone who ISN'T Speidi.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,889
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    1st: Rylan
    2nd: Razor
    3rd: Claire
    4th: Ryan
    .......Hoping that Spencer and Heidi are thrown off for being
    such a pair of ar*eholes. They should never have been
    allowed to get as far as the final !
    It's one thing to keep them in until the semi's for the sake of entertainment value, but to reward such disgusting behaviour by letting them get this far is just unforgiveable !

What were you thinking British public???? :mad:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 259
    Forum Member
    Speidi or Claire
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,889
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I know the odds are next to nothing but I would be so pleased if Ryan won. He comes across as the most caring and genuine people in the house. (Huge neighbours fan so I'll be bias anyway I guess)

He lost my vote when I realised just how desperate he was to win after his nasty little conversation with Razor about nominating the female contestants.
    He started off trying to ingratiate himself with everyone by unplugging the 'water blockage', then he was such a creep towards the Pratts with all that bullsh*t about 'respecting their marriage vows' during the ping-pong ball task...if that were the case then why did he as a married man not opt out - to show his own respect for his marriage vows?
    He was such a nauseating little creep and when that failed to make him Mr. Popular he then resorted to trying to form a male alliance starting with Razor.
    I just don't trust him, he's not made any half decent friendships with any of the others and his attempts to flatter Claire after his plan to vote off the women was revealed was just so transparent - telling her that she was the one he'd wanted to get to know better and that after Rylan she was the next likeliest to win...he's just completely insincere and has been by far the sneakiest of them all. :rolleyes:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 259
    Forum Member
    1st: Rylan
    2nd: Razor
    3rd: Claire
    4th: Ryan
    .......Hoping that Spencer and Heidi are thrown off for being
    such a pair of ar*eholes. They should never have been
    allowed to get as far as the final !
    It's one thing to keep them in until the semi's for the sake of entertainment value, but to reward such disgusting behaviour by letting them get this far is just unforgiveable !

What were you thinking British public???? :mad:

We are fed up of RYLAN! GRRRR
  • PaulRobinsonFanPaulRobinsonFan Posts: 3,092
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Toadie!
  • hisdogspothisdogspot Posts: 23,348
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SULLA wrote: »
    I need someone to stop that Fake Essex boy and the American pair fit the bill.

They're the only ones with a chance , that's for sure

... won't happen though, will it ? ... he's had it nailed on since opening night

There's been too much of a 'push' for a Rylan win for it to be challenged

... hasn't there ? ( asked with an irrational feeling of hope )
  • SULLASULLA Posts: 149,789
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Get Voting We Have Had Favorites On This Forum Before But They Never Win So Vote Vote Vote

Who for ?:o
  • onfencewithrachonfencewithrach Posts: 6,479
    Forum Member
    still going claire, but i have no favorites and don't care who wins.

claire basically because in my view she hasn't caught a break all series.
    so, why not give her the win.. makes no difference to me.

i would say ryan but something about him has creeped me out all series, since the beginning. don't even know what it is.
    it's like this "thing" underneath it all... as if he's hiding something... it's unfair to hold that against him aha.. but it is what it is.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,246
    Forum Member
    still going claire, but i have no favorites and don't care who wins.

claire basically because in my view she hasn't caught a break all series.
    so, why not give her the win.. makes no difference to me.

i would say ryan but something about him has creeped me out all series, since the beginning. don't even know what it is.
    it's like this "thing" underneath it all... as if he's hiding something... it's unfair to hold that against him aha.. but it is what it is

I totally get this! Can't put my finger on it, but there's something - like he's really holding back, overwhelmingly so.

To the point it's in every fibre of his being and pouring out of his eyes :D
  • SeymourSeymour Posts: 8,248
    Forum Member
    Imo if there is any justice Speidi will be first out final night, I would like a Ryan win,but I don't think it will happen, not after three weeks of the Speidi and Rylan show.....
  • puppetangelpuppetangel Posts: 2,892
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm Team Speidi till the bitter end! But I think Rylan will win, so I want Speidi 2nd. Its been Rylan and Speidi's show, they deserve it.
  • puppetangelpuppetangel Posts: 2,892
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Get you, I grew up with Toadie, thought it would be ace to see him in CBB, but the "do you kiss line" with a straight face really really creeped me out. I can't see Toadie in same light now :( Did feel really bad for him not getting a letter from his little kids though.
  • apinkprincess3apinkprincess3 Posts: 1,385
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Rylan pleaseeee anyone but heidi and spencer
  • junipairejunipaire Posts: 3,517
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Speidi are odd but entertaining and should win.
  • LuxrayLuxray Posts: 13,963
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Speidi.

I'm not ashamed. :D
  • xTonixxTonix Posts: 56,211
    Forum Member
    Rylan or Claire, or basicly anyone other then Speidi, as they are both vile.
  • HeavenlyHeavenly Posts: 31,915
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Speidi, the rest bore me.
  • Gazza_Gazza_ Posts: 1,411
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Heidi and Spencer
  • SpasmodicSpasmodic Posts: 189
    Forum Member
    I'd really like Razor to win, but will be happy with Rylan (who I think is the likely winner).
  • EnJayKingEnJayKing Posts: 1,653
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Razor, then Ryan, Claire, Rylan and Heidi & Spencer.
  • GreenEyes8GreenEyes8 Posts: 1,064
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I would never vote here for Speidi....OK they've been dominant in the show but IMO they've been TOO dominant - so dominant in fact that they've been shown so much that the powers that be in BB seem to have forgotten that anyone else was in there !!!!......That's been quite obvious when Celebs have given their eviction interviews.....I've never been a fan of Live Feed but it seems to me that they need to bring it back for viewers to get an accurate account of what actually goes on !!!......