Amazon Kindle comics sale

grassmarketgrassmarket Posts: 33,010
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Amazon are having a big sale of Kindle comics at the moment - lots of real bargains to browse, including Dredd, Buffy, Star Wars....

http://www.amazon.co.uk/b/ref=s9_hps_bw_brwse?_encoding=UTF8&node=2750558031&pf_rd_m=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE&pf_rd_s=center-1&pf_rd_r=1BCR4KJ5237PPZE5ASRX&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=403242407&pf_rd_i=341689031

Comments

• Brass Drag0nBrass Drag0n Posts: 5,046
    Forum Member
    Technically its stuff for the Kindle Fire - hopefully someone here will know whether the colour books and Graphic Novels will be visible on a paperwhite or regular Kindle.
  • grassmarketgrassmarket Posts: 33,010
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Technically its stuff for the Kindle Fire - hopefully someone here will know whether the colour books and Graphic Novels will be visible on a paperwhite or regular Kindle.

Well, it does say they will work on all Kindle devices and readers - you can download samples of the books for free, so no reason not to try!
  • Anika HansonAnika Hanson Posts: 15,629
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Will these only work on the kindle fire? Can they also be viewed on other tablets via the kindle app? I bought some comics once but they didn't look nice on my e-ink kindle.
  • kobashi100kobashi100 Posts: 5,774
    Forum Member
    Will these only work on the kindle fire? Can they also be viewed on other tablets via the kindle app? I bought some comics once but they didn't look nice on my e-ink kindle.

can be read on tablets dude.
  • Anika HansonAnika Hanson Posts: 15,629
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    kobashi100 wrote: »
    can be read on tablets dude.

Thanks. I bought a few of the Buffy ones and was able to download to both my tablets via the kindle app.