Options

**SPOLIER THREAD** Saturday 23rd November 2013

Comments

• Options
    jeanojjeanoj Posts: 21,852
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought the spoiler might be a bit earlier tonight - the programme was earlier wasn't it?
  • Options
    Laptop LilLaptop Lil Posts: 2,050
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    edy10 wrote: »
    If this is true , then I think that Kristina must probably be sad and furious all at once :o

Shocked at Ben ending up in the B2 tbh. I thought he had more public support than that.

I think the public were getting a little bored with him flashing his chest just to get votes and if that's the case, then Kristina must take the blame. He did great lifts, but it's not just about them his dancing steps were'nt that good.

Kristina just have concentrated more on his dancing instead of herself :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Janet_ClackJanet_Clack Posts: 12
    Forum Member
    I,m not a happy bunny it should have been Mark to go tonight.
  • Options
    CallmepitstopCallmepitstop Posts: 3,457
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Now you have confused me I don't know how much a bob was worth. But I'm not ashamed to say I'm 44 so does that fit in with you?

A bob was a shilling, or 12d. When we went decimal, the shilling became 5p, which was a lot of money then! :eek::eek:
  • Options
    CamisCamis Posts: 13,552
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Wow, thought Ben would have enough support to see him through.
  • Options
    Gethin's girlGethin's girl Posts: 256
    Forum Member
    How can vote Mark over Ben?? Mark doesn't move aroun thd floor, he has no bounce because of his dodgy knees (know the problem), MArk should have gone weeks ago! At least Ben has some personality and attempts to dance rather than just move about - and not very far at that! :mad:

If this is true i am very cross with the judges!! very cross indeed :confused::eek::mad:
  • Options
    Olls~Olls~ Posts: 3,587
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mark and Ben in btm two,

Ben out

Friend of mine in audience tonight.

Happy with that :D

Thank you.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,587
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    joh1965 wrote: »
    I don't

me either :(
  • Options
    TissyTissy Posts: 45,748
    Forum Member
    Monaogg wrote: »
    Three of the judges would have saved him then.

Lol very true !
  • Options
    Liza with a ZeeLiza with a Zee Posts: 1,194
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    kazia14 wrote: »
    According to the time mark on the post it was 10.02... Which was my time... So I'm kinda hoping you're wrong ;-)

Ooh my humblest apologies you win the trophy :eek: haha
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 482
    Forum Member
    Given the Voting it should be the Judges being booted out tonight
  • Options
    stefthepeststefthepest Posts: 4,108
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Laptop Lil wrote: »
    OMG Spangles yes and the crisps with the little blue bags, remember them well.

Mum's favourite - Fry's Chocolate Creme.

Remember them well

I still love a frys chocolate creme the green one which is only sold individually whereas the white one is sold in packs of 4.
  • Options
    IndianaFrogIndianaFrog Posts: 442
    Forum Member
    Re "I went to the shops ..." my Mum always used to say "I went up West, and bought a vest ......", and I always said "a liberty bodice"!!!! Does anyone else remember those? Rubber buttons, and I'm sure I kept it on from one (weekly) bath to the next.

I was very disappointed with the dancing tonight, such a difference from Blackpool. I'm also half-watching X Factor, and I've heard better from my dog!

I've finished the chocolate and the consolation prize of a magnum of champagne, and would really like sausages, onions, mash and gravy please. Can anyone rustle that up please? Many thanks. :D

Yes I remember liberty bodices!!! I hated it when I grew and they got too tight, either that or Mum shrunk them - probably both! She used to buy them from M&S. Sausages will be ready in 5 mins. :)
  • Options
    CAT5CAT5 Posts: 685
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Tissy wrote: »
    Coffee flavoured matchmakers :(

Oh lovely - thanks:)
  • Options
    Laptop LilLaptop Lil Posts: 2,050
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Now you have confused me I don't know how much a bob was worth. But I'm not ashamed to say I'm 44 so does that fit in with you?

Ten bob or ten shillings is now 50p - and I'm 53 by the way :)
  • Options
    LordsallyLordsally Posts: 2,174
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mark and Ben in btm two,

Ben out

WOW! Thanks for spoiler! :eek:

Not questioning it....just surprised

Dmolyneaux, you little gem!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 69
    Forum Member
    Mark and Ben in btm two,

Ben out

Thanks.
  • Options
    BIDIE-INBIDIE-IN Posts: 1,734
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    fridgesoup wrote: »
    Thank you :). Right bottom two and right result for me. Lovely bloke and he's done well to stay so long. I thought it was quite a good dance for him to leave on, too. :) Happy to get another week from Mark.

I did not see tonights show as my home nation - Scotland! - was losing....sorry 'playing' Australia at rugby and I was obliged to watch. We were winning right up until the anthems finished.....:rolleyes:

If Ben has gone I will be sorry. He seemed like a really nice guy, throwing himself into the competition in the manner of previous rugger stars. From a wholly non-showbiz background, I thought he did really well each week.

Meanwhile, at least one of my votes has to go to Susanna each week as my brother and sil, who life in France, are unable to vote.....:p

Will look in later to see if said spoiler is accurate....
  • Options
    trevvytrev21trevvytrev21 Posts: 16,973
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Tissy wrote: »
    Until we see the dance off it's hard to say.

Ben's braces may have loosened and his trousers fell down for all we know ;)

Playing with my emotions. :cry:
  • Options
    holidaynumptyholidaynumpty Posts: 1,224
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    kazia14 wrote: »
    According to the time mark on the post it was 10.02... Which was my time... So I'm kinda hoping you're wrong ;-)

yea 10.02 was the time of the first spoiler. Dont know if they only accept official from pre confirmed spoiler people.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 78
    Forum Member
    Laptop Lil wrote: »
    OMG Spangles yes and the crisps with the little blue bags, remember them well.

Mum's favourite - Fry's Chocolate Creme.

There was another Frys Chocolate Cream though nicer than the white fondant cream it was the one with five different fruit fondants.

Thanks for the result. Didn't really like Ben's dance but thought it would be Mark
  • Options
    daisydeedaisydee Posts: 39,651
    Forum Member
    bendymixer wrote: »
    I used to like 5 fruits

I thought I had dreamed them up! Whatever happened to them?
    Thanks for the spoiler - have been otherwise engaged tonight trawling the net looking for ladies slipper boots - left me totally confuzzled. :cry:
  • Options
    shrinkingvioletshrinkingviolet Posts: 3,372
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's going to be interesting seeing Kristina on twitter now if the spoiler is correct. She was already retweeting a storm just based on the judges scoring...God only knows what she'll be like if they did go out.
  • Options
    stefthepeststefthepest Posts: 4,108
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A bob was a shilling, or 12d. When we went decimal, the shilling became 5p, which was a lot of money then! :eek::eek:

I only remember decimalisation so all this talk of shillings and d makes me very confused. Plus I was never any good at maths!
  • Options
    AmyokllewAmyokllew Posts: 295
    Forum Member
    How can vote Mark over Ben?? Mark doesn't move aroun thd floor, he has no bounce because of his dodgy knees (know the problem), MArk should have gone weeks ago! At least Ben has some personality and attempts to dance rather than just move about - and not very far at that! :mad:

If this is true i am very cross with the judges!! very cross indeed :confused::eek::mad:

Me too terrible decision 😡😡😡😡😡😡