Options

Nigle Mansell's Indycar 94 theme tune

sparkideesparkidee Posts: 1,298
Forum Member
✭✭✭
heya

I cant find the theme tune to indycar 94 i wondered if anyone knows the name of the tune? i love it

Comments

• Options
    regularearsregularears Posts: 23
    Forum Member
    Can't remember the name but remember it was by the Shamen. Or the '93 one was, think they kept the same one.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ahhhhh what was it called and hwre can i donwload it?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    thought I'd ressurect this post as i still dont know the answer :mad:
  • Options
    TabbythecatTabbythecat Posts: 33,953
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sparkidee wrote: »
    heya

I cant find the theme tune to indycar 94 i wondered if anyone knows the name of the tune? i love it
    I can only think of "move any mountain" (pro-gen remix)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    na dont think thats it :( have trawled youtube but cant seem to find it surely someone can point me in the right direction

thanks Tabby for the reply though
  • Options
    TabbythecatTabbythecat Posts: 33,953
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sparkidee wrote: »
    na dont think thats it :( have trawled youtube but cant seem to find it surely someone can point me in the right direction

thanks Tabby for the reply though
    I am still basking in the fame as i got a mention of Keith Skues programme on 3 counties radio:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cool :) i got played on a local station with my music last week :p No seriously im a producer

back to the question...

its defo not the remix of move any mountain as i have that on cd but not the indycar theme ive tried google but nethin!

I'll have to dig out my old mansell 93 video and try and look at end credits lol

looks like ill have to resort to that
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3
    Forum Member
    Has this elusive piece of music been found yet? I just sat and listened to everything on the Shamen Amazon MP3 previews, but with no luck!
  • Options
    DeanDSDeanDS Posts: 1,605
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well according to the video, the music was by Steve DuBerry and John O'Hara. If it is the same person then John O'Hara is now playing keyboards with Jethro Tull. Steve DuBerry has a wiki page and there is a link to the personal website, but unfortunately it's a dead site. I tried using Shazam but it came up unrecognized.