So it turns out the Asian sex gangs is bigger than previously thought.

unorthodoxunorthodox Posts: 1,007
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Why on earth are authorities turning a blind eye to this?

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 534
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    How big are they?
  • FieldfareFieldfare Posts: 2,739
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Are they turning a blind eye?
  • LilolemeLiloleme Posts: 5,839
    Forum Member
    What's an Asian sex gang?
  • unorthodoxunorthodox Posts: 1,007
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Disgusting Asian men grooming vulnerable young White girls. Seems like it's actually way bigger than thought, yet somehow it's being allowed to continue because the authorities are afraid of being branded racist.

If you want an example of how pathetic this country and British men have become, this is it.
  • chocoholic100chocoholic100 Posts: 6,411
    Forum Member
    unorthodox wrote: »
    Disgusting Asian men grooming vulnerable young White girls. Seems like it's actually way bigger than thought, yet somehow it's being allowed to continue because the authorities are afraid of being branded racist.

If you want an example of how pathetic this country and British men have become, this is it.

can we have an example in the form of a link to a factual article
    Forum Member

I think if you want an example of how pathetic this country has become you should read your post.

Sexual exploitation of young girls in the UK isn't new, and yes it's terrible. It isn't just "Asian gangs" and although I have no figures handy I am pretty sure there are more white men doing this than Asian simply because of numbers.
  • GirthGirth Posts: 12,403
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Seems like it's actually way bigger than thought,
    It is? How do we know?
  • Watcher #1Watcher #1 Posts: 9,039
    Forum Member
    If by 'being allowed to continue' you mean 'being arrested, tried and jailed', then you're right.
  • JOEVILLEJOEVILLE Posts: 970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

They call em Loverboys in Holland, get the girls to work as prostitutes after showering them with a few cheap gifts.
  • unorthodoxunorthodox Posts: 1,007
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The fact that it's being allowed to happen in the first place is the problem.
    Forum Member
    JOEVILLE wrote: »
    They call em Loverboys in Holland, get the girls to work as prostitutes after showering them with a few cheap gifts.

We call them pimps. You realise this isn't a new thing?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Any chance of a source to back up what to me seems like an unsubstantiated racist rant at this stage.
  • welwynrosewelwynrose Posts: 33,666
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    can we have an example in the form of a link to a factual article
    Liloleme wrote: »
    I think if you want an example of how pathetic this country has become you should read your post.

Sexual exploitation of young girls in the UK isn't new, and yes it's terrible. It isn't just "Asian gangs" and although I have no figures handy I am pretty sure there are more white men doing this than Asian simply because of numbers.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/8240202/Cover-up-claims-over-Asian-sex-gangs.html
  • Hobbit FeetHobbit Feet Posts: 18,798
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

What do you suggest?

That we lock all Asian men up - just in case?

Christ on a bike.
  • zx50zx50 Posts: 91,265
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What's an Asian sex gang?

A sex gang with Asians?
  • Hobbit FeetHobbit Feet Posts: 18,798
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    welwynrose wrote: »
    But in 17 court cases since 1997 where groups of men were prosecuted for grooming 11 to 16 year old girls on the street, 53 of the 56 people found guilty were Asian, 50 of them Muslim, while just three were white

Would that be because White British paedophiles prefer them a bit younger?
  • NilremNilrem Posts: 6,939
    Forum Member

It's being "allowed to happen"?
    How, by the fact that the police can't read minds and be everywhere?
    By the fact that people (including the victims/their parents) don't report it to the police?
    By the fact that in some cases where there has been reports the Police can't find enough evidence (possibly because the victims refuse to co-operate) or a Jury doesn't find the case proven beyond reasonable doubt?

The Police/CPS/Courts do take action, do gather evidence, do prosecute and do convict when they are aware of something, and have enough proof.

Unfortunately this sort of thing has been going on for centuries, oddly enough though it's not even biased towards the Asian's being the perpetrators.
  • JOEVILLEJOEVILLE Posts: 970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    We call them pimps. You realise this isn't a new thing?

Of course, they just target the vulnerable, they have had various campaigns here in the Netherlands to make young girls aware of it though recently.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 22,736
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Please explain this part? how are british men pathetic because it is supposed a minority of british asian men commit sex crimes?
  • tongs ya basstongs ya bass Posts: 731
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Asian Sex Gang are in the Live Lounge with Fearne Cotton tomorrow
  • TomGrantTomGrant Posts: 4,251
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    OP sounds like our resident racist el chupacabra to me.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    TomGrant wrote: »
    These racists all look the same to me.
  • TomGrantTomGrant Posts: 4,251
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    deleted
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    vinba wrote: »
    How about Asian British men.
    Don't muddy the waters.
  • zx50zx50 Posts: 91,265
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    TomGrant wrote: »

Would this be the case if they'd said "White/Caucasian sex gang bigger than we thought"?
This discussion has been closed.