Nadine Coyle in Trouble Over Tweet?

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,852
Forum Member
http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2013/03/25/girls-aloud-nadine-coyle_n_2946753.html?ir=UK+Entertainment

Reports are suggesting that the rest of Girls Aloud are angry at Nadine for Tweeting that she didn't want them to split. It wasn't a negative Tweet and Nadine didn't say anything bad about any of them.

Comments

• Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just shows what a bunch of nasty girls they are if they are kicking off over a simple tweet... She is better off away from them
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,852
    Forum Member
    Apparently Tweedy wasn't happy and Sarah called her about it. They don't want to be seen as the "bad girls" but Nadine never Tweeted that they were.
  • maureensmaureens Posts: 13,667
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just shows what a bunch of nasty girls they are if they are kicking off over a simple tweet... She is better off away from them

I can imagine the other's being bitchy about Nadine and she isnt in their so-called "clique" no wonder she lives in the States away from that lot! I maybe wrong though...
  • Saltydog1955Saltydog1955 Posts: 4,134
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    maureens wrote: »
    I can imagine the other's being bitchy about Nadine and she isnt in their so-called "clique" no wonder she lives in the States away from that lot! I maybe wrong though...

Well, we all know how bitchy girls can get when they're together and a clique is the worst thing imaginable, especially when supposedly grown women behave like playground bullies.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 56
    Forum Member
    I wouldn't be surprised if the others were a bit miffed. Rumour has it relations were already very strained. It smacks to me as though Nadine has set herself apart even further by tweeting something like that "blaming" the others for the split. If anything I think it comes across as a bit unprofessional but as things like the Big Reunion have shown, all sorts of politics goes in with groups!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,510
    Forum Member
    I always got the feeling they either didnt like her or were jealous of her

Prob cos she was the only one with talent
  • BungitinBungitin Posts: 5,356
    Forum Member
    They aren't a group anymore, so why do they care?

One of them would have said something in a story one way or the other anyway.
  • kezokezo Posts: 11,086
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Bungitin wrote: »
    They aren't a group anymore, so why do they care?

One of them would have said something in a story one way or the other anyway.

I would place a wager Cheryl would be the speaker on that :rolleyes: .... I aint a GA fan but I just find it real sad yet someone like Nadine "tweets" about split that the other members are now like a pack of hyenas moaning over it, yet if this was "the nations sweetheart" that made an announcement it would be ... oh well its ok and who would get the attention. I wish Nadine all the best no matter what she does as for the mimer she needs to give it up!
  • GoatyGoaty Posts: 7,776
    Forum Member
    kezo wrote: »
    I would place a wager Cheryl would be the speaker on that :rolleyes: .... I aint a GA fan but I just find it real sad yet someone like Nadine "tweets" about split that the other members are now like a pack of hyenas moaning over it, yet if this was "the nations sweetheart" that made an announcement it would be ... oh well its ok and who would get the attention. I wish Nadine all the best no matter what she does as for the mimer she needs to give it up!

I remember I read in papers last Friday, that Cheryl DID tweet that they were split up, and they wasnt happy that Nadine tweet first after split that she don't want them to split up... you can see why. Wish Nadine the best too as she is only one got talent!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nadine always comes across as a nice girl..she has a lovely voice and is beautiful with out to much effort.. She stands out from the others..
  • Big Boy BarryBig Boy Barry Posts: 35,290
    Forum Member
    Does it really matter?

They are hardly the Beatles are they?

And besides, they've been "split up" more during their existence than "together"
  • SillyBillyGoatSillyBillyGoat Posts: 22,266
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Does it really matter?

They are hardly the Beatles are they?

And besides, they've been "split up" more during their existence than "together"

You clearly have enough interest to enter the thread in the first place.

And what a strange choice of comparison. I doubt Girls Aloud ever tried to become The Beatles. They're two completely and utterly different types of group. (Who, for me, are massively overrated).
    Forum Member
    I always got the feeling they either didnt like her or were jealous of her.

This. I think the rest of the girls used their strong friendship [and the press] to rub Nadine's face in it. It's probably been four against one for a while.
  • CelticMythCelticMyth Posts: 3,090
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I suspect the rest of them were hoping Nadine would get the "blame" and criticism for them splitting up. She is usually the whipping girl in the media.
  • Hound of LoveHound of Love Posts: 79,879
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

This!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 17,060
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    How did Nadine not know they were splitting after the tour? I knew!
    Forum Member
    CelticMyth wrote: »
    I suspect the rest of them were hoping Nadine would get the "blame" and criticism for them splitting up.

It's quite clever really. They blame Nadine for nothing and the press jump on Nadine and agree with them.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    granted08 wrote: »
    It's quite clever really. They blame Nadine for nothing and the press jump on Nadine and agree with them.

She has been their " whipping boy" in the media for a long time. Maybe because she moved to the US it was easier to lay the blame at her door
    Forum Member
    She has been their " whipping boy" in the media for a long time. Maybe because she moved to the US it was easier to lay the blame at her door

True, the media are very tough on her and slate any success Nadine has had outside of Girls Aloud. Even though she moved, the girls could have still supported her. All of the girls loved it when Tweedy went to the states, but they never showed Nadine the same support.
  • haphashhaphash Posts: 21,448
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Agreed. I really hope Nadine manages to get some good material for a solo project.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 54
    Forum Member
    Nadine did nothing wrong, just tried to ensure that she wouldn't get the blame again for the split. That's if this is true anyway, there's always been negative stories about them, all the way back to 2002. It could just be the press trying to stir things as usual.
    Another article about this says that they have had crisis talks, why would they do that if they've split up?!
    Forum Member
    Molly14 wrote: »
    Nadine did nothing wrong, just tried to ensure that she wouldn't get the blame again for the split. That's if this is true anyway, there's always been negative stories about them, all the way back to 2002.

Negative stories about Nadine, she can't catch a break.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Molly14 wrote: »
    Nadine did nothing wrong, just tried to ensure that she wouldn't get the blame again for the split. That's if this is true anyway, there's always been negative stories about them, all the way back to 2002. It could just be the press trying to stir things as usual.
    Another article about this says that they have had crisis talks, why would they do that if they've split up?!

The tweet is real .. I've read it.. But I'm not sure if the rest of the media stories ( other girls tweets etc) are.. I don't blame Nadine for making it clear she isn't to blame ..she is protecting herself I think
  • Julie_EvansJulie_Evans Posts: 2,868
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The tweet is real .. I've read it.. But I'm not sure if the rest of the media stories ( other girls tweets etc) are.. I don't blame Nadine for making it clear she isn't to blame ..she is protecting herself I think

Yes Nadine's tweet is real, the alleged fall-out is purely media speculation (i.e. lies). The so-called crisis talks is a load of rubbish, don't believe it for a second.

The heading of this thread is a bit OTT, Nadine is in trouble with who exactly? :confused:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 54
    Forum Member

No I meant the story about them being annoyed with her, the press are always trying to cause problems with them.

I agree, she's just protecting herself from the inevitable blame, I hope she can come back and release some good music, she deserves a break!