There's nothing in this game for 2 in a bed
    :o

<wanders off tying fingers in 3-2-1 knots>
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,114
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    tsarina wrote: »
    OK, it's been a long 3 weeks and doing night feeds??? So have they been in/on the Riviera since 1st August? When did her 94 days of hell begin?? How long has he been doing night feeds, if the baby is only just home, at the most 3 or 4 nights?? Unless of course baby has been home much longer???

Methinks he needs to think carefully what he says too if they want to keep the pretence up :eek:

The baby is still in the hospital.
  • Options
    Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    bunny55 wrote: »
    The baby is still in the hospital.

And his lovely dad is giving his wife ...who has just has a c section a chance to rest whilst he does a few feeds with THEIR son...
  • Options
    lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ^^ Actually I thought that too, not sure why Kieran bonding with his son while KP has a rest is a big deal?

It's hard to know what he's actually like since "Hi, I'm Kieran" doesn't really give a person a lot to play with... but I hope he and KP work out, primarily for the kids' sake, all 4 of them.
  • Options
    tsarinatsarina Posts: 529
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    And his lovely dad is giving his wife ...who has just has a c section a chance to rest whilst he does a few feeds with THEIR son...

Ah, that Gav's such a sweetie :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    SenseiSam wrote: »
    In the words of Bullseye you should 'say what you see' because that's what we're here for.

(Hope you don't mean me - wasn't necessarily disagreeing with you just thought I might have jumped to conclusions with my earlier tweet :))

Didn't mean anyone in particular, but it surely wasn't you Sensi - never had you down as a KP apologist ;)
  • Options
    LoriseLorise Posts: 932
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I have no problem with the dad or Kev doing his part and helping out with feeds etc, what I wouldn't feel right with is me sunbathing and topping my tan up while said baby is still in hospital, granted I may pop back home( or in KP case the villa) to freshen up or shower/eat but I would be straight back there to sit with my baby as I would not want to be away from him too long. I would never think of sunbathing while he was still in hospital (but that's just me )
  • Options
    SenseiSamSenseiSam Posts: 3,069
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Didn't mean anyone in particular, but it surely wasn't you Sensi - never had you down as a KP apologist ;)

That's good to hear :) I generally try to think the best of people until I know the worst but as Katie's so relentlessly and unnecessarily spiteful and mercenary it's a struggle so I'd hate to think anyone might think I was ever apologising for her ;)
  • Options
    jannajanna Posts: 7,323
    Forum Member

Awe bless ickle Kevvy.
    Well at least it is a step up from shoveling up dog poop at Pwicey Palace.:)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    lexi22 wrote: »
    ^^ Actually I thought that too, not sure why Kieran bonding with his son while KP has a rest is a big deal?

It's hard to know what he's actually like since "Hi, I'm Kieran" doesn't really give a person a lot to play with... but I hope he and KP work out, primarily for the kids' sake, all 4 of them.

Me too Lexi ... But for some the fact it's KP who is having a little rest is a major crime..
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Ah, that Gav's such a sweetie :D

Leo too. Just adorable .:)
  • Options
    Azura's StarAzura's Star Posts: 3,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Quite.
    And you can just imagine the furore if he wasn't being seen to be "facing up to his responsibilities" and spending time with his new baby.

Although equating clearing up dogsh*t with bonding with your child must be a new low even for here.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Quite.
    And you can just imagine the furore if he wasn't being seen to be "facing up to his responsibilities" and spending time with his new baby.

Although equating clearing up dogsh*t with bonding with your child must be a new low even for here.

Yet doesn't shock me at all
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Quite.

Actually I said it was a step up from shovelling Dog poo at Pwicey Palace. Do you disagree with that ?
    So, link please to where I equated clearing dog poo with spending time feeding Pwicey's baby
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    janna wrote: »
    Actually I said it was a step up from shovelling Dog poo at Pwicey Palace. Do you disagree with that ?
    So, link please to where I equated clearing dog poo with spending time feeding Pwicey's baby

Actually, the fact that you feel that they are in any way comparable says more than enough.:)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Actually, the fact that you feel that they are in any way comparable says more than enough.:)
    So ....you can find no link then. OK:)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

He had better not get too close to him, when Pwicey kicks him out, he will have to fight tooth and nail to even get near him.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Quite.

Yeah, not nice really. I don't get the bile directed at Kieran. KP I can understand, she brings it on herself, but what's he done to warrant it? Bugger all far as I can see.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,301
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Awe bless ickle Kevvy.
    Well at least it is a step up from shoveling up dog poop at Pwicey Palace.:)

Or horse poop :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So ....you can find no link then. OK:)

Perhaps you should read my post again.:)
    YOU linked clearing up dogsh*t with spending time with your new baby.:)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Badcat wrote: »
    I wish they would use smaller spoons... shovelling it in like that makes me feel a wee bit queasy :(

Badcat - are you Mastercheffing?? :p

I was confused for a minute there as the prior posts to you were about poo :eek:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yeah, not nice really. I don't get the bile directed at Kieran. KP I can understand, she brings it on herself, but what's he done to warrant it? Bugger all far as I can see.

I'm not sure that there is bile directed at him Lexi, more pity I think?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He had better not get too close to him, when Pwicey kicks him out, he will have to fight tooth and nail to even get near him.

Who knows? Not me, that's for sure. I just hope it works out for them. Surely most people would?
  • Options
    Nicola32Nicola32 Posts: 5,153
    Forum Member
    Quite.

Of course there is nothing wrong with Kieran bonding with the baby and facing up to his responsibilities.

Speaking as a mother I know 100% that if my baby was so poorly that he was not allowed out of hospital I would be with him every single second I was allowed to be.
  • Options
    BadcatBadcat Posts: 3,684
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Badcat - are you Mastercheffing?? :p

I was confused for a minute there as the prior posts to you were about poo :eek:

I am... my brain is going!!! LOL! :)

I need a lie down... with wine... and less keyboard activity.
This discussion has been closed.