Options

Who will win?

EEAS1997EEAS1997 Posts: 2,907
Forum Member
✭✭✭
From what we've seen so far, who do you think has the best chance of winning this year? I think it's between a few people, and I think there is going to be a couple of dark horses.

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 53,142
    Forum Member
    a girl this year ;)
  • Options
    Nastyman69Nastyman69 Posts: 4,497
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It will be one of the girls - looks like the strongest category this year
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't know why, I just get this feeling Luke Friend might come out on top.
  • Options
    jerefprdterrajerefprdterra Posts: 30,340
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It will be one of the girls i reckon.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 32
    Forum Member
    I think we're going to see the winner next week ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There's only one winner on X Factor and he wins every year - SIMON COWELL :D
  • Options
    abcdabcd Posts: 1,224
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nastyman69 wrote: »
    It will be one of the girls - looks like the strongest category this year

Not as strong as 2011 where the the girls category contained janet, amelia and misha b (sophie habibas was the weak link)
    Only amelia made it through to the final 3, and she was given a wild card return about 3 weeks before the final
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    abcd wrote: »
    Not as strong as 2011 where the the girls category contained janet, amelia and misha b (sophie habibas was the weak link)
    Only amelia made it through to the final 3, and she was given a wild card return about 3 weeks before the final

I think this year will be pretty strong for the girls. I can't see any of the boys winning it, maybe a group but definitely not over 25s
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There are a lot of great girls, yeah. Abi and Temera are the stand outs in that category.
  • Options
    darkjedimasterdarkjedimaster Posts: 18,621
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nastyman69 wrote: »
    There's only one winner on X Factor and he wins every year - SIMON COWELL :D

Unless of course a Facebook campaign manages to get the re-release of a decent song & stops the winner with an awful cover version of a horrendous song from getting the top spot.

Yes I was one of many that supported RATM & I would have no hesitation in doing it again, should the opportunity arise to do it. :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Unless of course a Facebook campaign manages to get the re-release of a decent song & stops the winner with an awful cover version of a horrendous song from getting the top spot.

Yes I was one of many that supported RATM & I would have no hesitation in doing it again, should the opportunity arise to do it. :D

Haha so true
  • Options
    abcdabcd Posts: 1,224
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

So anti x factor that you spend your spare time browsing x factor forums :/
  • Options
    CBFreakCBFreak Posts: 28,602
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think the girls are actually very weak this year
  • Options
    SillyBillyGoatSillyBillyGoat Posts: 22,266
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I thought that RATM song was terrible. And was a much worse song for Christmas number one than TXF would have been imo.
  • Options
    abrightyzabrightyz Posts: 24,559
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    still looking like one of the girls
  • Options
    WhyHelloWorldWhyHelloWorld Posts: 15,494
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I actually think Jade Richards has a huge chance. But, nobody else will agree.

I think Melanie will be gone within week 3. I don't actually think the girls are that strong. I also think Sam Bailey has a huge chance.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There has been a rumour about Jade Richards going through the live final along with Melanie and Tamera but I don't know if that is true
  • Options
    EvilLlamaThingyEvilLlamaThingy Posts: 6,667
    Forum Member

Except the Climb still sold a ton, and got to number one the following week.

I wasn't against the RATM campaign at all, but let's not kid ourselves here. It didn't 'beat' Simon Cowell in significant way. I doubt he lost sleep over missing out on the Christmas number one for one year.

Also on topic it's really hard to call a winner this year so far. I think they're gonna push a girl though. So possibly Melanie, Abi or maybe even Tamera? If Tamera can get her act together and stop attempting to belt beyond her ability anyway.
  • Options
    DUNDEEBOYDUNDEEBOY Posts: 110,045
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    The male acts seem terrible but one will still win
  • Options
    darkjedimasterdarkjedimaster Posts: 18,621
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So anti x factor that you spend your spare time browsing x factor forums :/

I am not anti X factor at all, I just cannot stand the majority of r'n'b trash like Emeli fricking Sande or autotuned rubbish like 1D, as they use their pretty boy looks to get where they are, they wouldn't know musical talent if it hit them in the face lol. I would even go as far as saying that I would rather rub a blunt razor blade across my nut sack, than to purchase any of that type of music, hell I wouldn't even download it illegally for free, as it is a waste of HDD space.

However if there is a worthy winner that releases something half decent as a single, then I will spend out the money & support them as an artist. But anything that I don't like, then I would support an already established artist / band of my choosing at the same time of release. :)
  • Options
    DUNDEEBOYDUNDEEBOY Posts: 110,045
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I actually think Jade Richards has a huge chance. But, nobody else will agree.

I think Melanie will be gone within week 3. I don't actually think the girls are that strong. I also think Sam Bailey has a huge chance.

Don't think jade will be anywhere near live shows
  • Options
    WhyHelloWorldWhyHelloWorld Posts: 15,494
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    DUNDEEBOY wrote: »
    Don't think jade will be anywhere near live shows

Well you're wrong. ;)
  • Options
    curvybabescurvybabes Posts: 13,223
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    There are a lot of good girls, Abi stands out for me but in the past few years girls just dont seem to get the votes
  • Options
    fireemblemcrazefireemblemcraze Posts: 7,436
    Forum Member

None of them were winners though. Yes all 3 were immensely talented! But Janet had no versatility, Misha was too quirky and Amelia lacked the journey - the 6 weeks she missed to build her support up. This a Little Mix year hands down - even though I loved Amelia and Misha way more.

Abi, Melanie, Tamara, Relley and Hannah all seem so incredibly good. And then there's Steph to add to that! How the heck are they going to decide which 3 to bring along?
  • Options
    SuperAPJSuperAPJ Posts: 10,402
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well you're wrong. ;)

That had better not be a spoiler! Everyone here is just guessing based on who they think will reach the live shows, right?