Leeds United Supporters Thread

Comments

• coshamcosham Posts: 5,875
    Forum Member
    Looks like the wheels are coming off already. Almost two on the spin. What is wrong?

Its still early a little soon to be panicking yet.
  • EPYEPY Posts: 6,396
    Forum Member
    Swansea only had 4 points after the first 4 games last season..

Don't panic! :)
  • SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    To summarise. An understrength Leeds side beat a full strength side from a division above 4 - 0.

Is that optimism I'm feeling;)
  • the chimpthe chimp Posts: 12,139
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    To summarise. An understrength Leeds side beat a full strength side from a division above 4 - 0.

Is that optimism I'm feeling;)
    Palace were not full strength at all !!! There were 10 changes in the Palace team from their match in the league on Saturday, the first teamers from Saturday werent even on the bench.

Warnock's contempt towards the league cup is legendary, if you want to progress then his teams are usually a good draw in this cup.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    the chimp wrote: »
    Palace were not full strength at all !!! There were 10 changes in the Palace team from their match in the league on Saturday, the first teamers from Saturday werent even on the bench.

Warnock's contempt towards the league cup is legendary, if you want to progress then his teams are usually a good draw in this cup.

I stand corrected.

But 4 - 0 eh!
  • SattregaSattrega Posts: 85,046
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    First team or reserve team, losing 4-0 to a team in a division below is embarrassing. I'm a Palace fan and we were outplayed and out-fought all over the pitch. Credit to Leeds for putting us to the sword.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sattrega wrote: »
    First team or reserve team, losing 4-0 to a team in a division below is embarrassing. I'm a Palace fan and we were outplayed and out-fought all over the pitch. Credit to Leeds for putting us to the sword.

What a generous comment:)
  • the chimpthe chimp Posts: 12,139
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sattrega wrote: »
    You should expect this from Warnock, he doesn't have much time for the F.A. cup never mind the League cup.

As for Leeds you can only beat whats put in front of you, a 4-0 win can only be good for confidence.
  • SattregaSattrega Posts: 85,046
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    the chimp wrote: »
    You should expect this from Warnock, he doesn't have much time for the F.A. cup never mind the League cup.

True. Thats something that disappoints me. Its always nice to be involved in a decent cup run...
  • odz1odz1 Posts: 1,940
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Who think we will beat Rovers today they hammered Hereford last week 6-1.

I go for 3-1 Leeds, Beckford with another hatrick hehe. I goin to stick few quid on at bookies.

(we are bound to lose then)
  • deadwood dandeadwood dan Posts: 4,616
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Three games without a win now. This needs to be addressed soon or the likes of Leicester and co will open up a gap.
  • coopermanyorkscoopermanyorks Posts: 21,215
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Three games without a win now. This needs to be addressed soon or the likes of Leicester and co will open up a gap.

LUFC have only 5 points , Leicester have double that at 10 points I guess the gap is already in place

An average of a point a game is relagation material not promotional material :eek:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Rovers hit 6 last week so they are on fire.

Overall I am happy with a draw although already Leicester and Carlisle are the teams to beat this season it seems.

I think Gary mac should use Bradford game as another training match like we did against Crystal Palace to get the balance right in team.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Where is all the Leeds supporters in this thread? Have they deserted since we got relegated twice:D lol
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Was at the match yesterday. The defensive is poor and changing keepers is not the answer. We need a proper left back and Casper in goal.

Looked decent going forward but the formation offered little width until Snodgrass and Howson came on.

Rovers were not brilliant but they took the chances we gifted them.

Credit to Rovers' supporters though.

We should have won and we may regret it later in the season.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Robbedin73 wrote: »

Not sure but why people visit that site for news is beyond me when Waccoe has all the breaking news on Leeds

http://www.waccoe.co.uk/
  • damocdamoc Posts: 468
    Forum Member
    3-0 after 50 mins! I hope we can get 4 or 5 & start to put a good run together.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

What does it say , the link does nada for me
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    damoc wrote: »
    3-0 after 50 mins! I hope we can get 4 or 5 & start to put a good run together.

A win will give 8 points and a big move up to the top end of the table as opposed to the middle
  • batdude_uk1batdude_uk1 Posts: 78,722
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Did you have to score so many??
  • Robbedin73Robbedin73 Posts: 7,859
    Forum Member
    We have without doubt the best forward line in this league
    and will score a lot of Goals that is for sure with Beckford, Becciho, plus goals from midfield as well, but what worries me is the other end we dont have a settled back 4, and the keeper situation is worrying to say the least,
    Not confident at all at the moment about Auto promo
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thats a bit more like it, even if Crewe are lambs to the slaughter atm.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We have without doubt the best forward line in this league
    and will score a lot of Goals that is for sure with Beckford, Becciho, plus goals from midfield as well, but what worries me is the other end we dont have a settled back 4, and the keeper situation is worrying to say the least,
    Not confident at all at the moment about Auto promo

Me too.

What has Casper done wrong?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A great win today playing at a tricky venue for virtually the whole match with 10 men and winning comfortably.

Upto 4th.