Ryan11 wrote: »
    WTF? 10 for Baloney?

Yep, 10+9+7+1+1. You give all your acts 10 as well. :p:D
  • Options
    Ryan11Ryan11 Posts: 4,586
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yep, 10+9+7+1+1. You give all your acts 10 as well. :p:D

But my acts deserve it! Baloney does not!
  • Options
    ElectricBoy171ElectricBoy171 Posts: 20,776
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not bad from Amy, a good score but not her best. Over to Sex and The Groups now, they were in the Sing-Off in the first live show before moving up to the top ten last week. Hoping to cement their place in the competition, it’s MK1 with American Boy.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ic5vxw3eijY&feature=youtu.be
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MK1

I thought that was a huge improvement from the last two weeks, good song choice.
  • Options
    SexSex Posts: 44,161
    Forum Member
    Mk1

wow guys i'm so proud of you growing each week. 1st week maybe wasen't so good 2nd was alright and i thought you smashed it this week well done;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MK1
    Mk1! Eeh, that was your best performance to date! I loved the simplicity of the routines and I think you both nailed it in that song and Sex has finally given you a song that suited both of your abilities which is amazing at this point in the competition. Well done!
  • Options
    SoppyfanSoppyfan Posts: 29,911
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Guys, I felt that this song was a great song choice and you performed it to the best of your ability. I however feel that the competition is getting tougher each week and you now really need to start pulling out show-stopping performances and you can do it provided you get the song right. But for now, good job.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Impressive from MK1, surely this score must keep them safe? We shall see. Next, the first and penultimate Boy left in the competition and hoping that everybody will love him, it’s David Correy performing a JLS #1.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qUCpCINBy0Y
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    David
    David, the song choice wasnt too bad.. the vocals were good. Only criticism is that i felt you couldnt consistently hold your power in that song.. some parts you gave us too much, some parts you held back. but overall Im please with that
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    David Correy

I wasn't expecting to like this performance, but it was great.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    David my boy, I wanted to give you something different so you wouldn't become stale, so I gave you this cover and to me, you completely smashed it! I am very proud of you tonight, please vote for David, people!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    David

I don't think this was a good performance... it was quite bland. we haven't seen you at your best yet. i mean your voice was good, but the song choice was meh
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ouch! That score leaves David struggling near the bottom of the leaderboard. He will need your votes tonight. Right, she was saved from being in the Sing-Off by late votes last week, hoping to wow you tonight, it’s Carolynne Poole with We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WA4iX5D9Z64
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Carolynne Poole

Carolynne, I'm not sure about that performance. It was too pop.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Carolynne, I'm one of your big fans, but tonight, I don't think that was the right song for you, even though you excel at Country music. I really hope you stay tonight, because that wasn't your best performance tonight.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Carolynne

no... just..no what happened week 1 and 2 you were awesome... this week you've go down. i feel like week 1 + 2 are the weeks you've peaked. :(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Average night and score for Carolynne. Kuda thinks she still needs to find herself. Up next, she had a disaster last week and fell from 1st to 12th in the voting; hoping to recover from last week’s drastic fall it’s Ella Henderson with Set Fire To The Rain
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FlsBObg-1BQ

Carolynne
    You know, i see that your mentor is trying to play on a fine line by choosing a POP sing by a sorta country artist. Last week was a disaster, this week was better but it seems you didnt take my advice of 'going back to yur roots' this week, which is country. Carolynne, you havent established who you are yet in this competition, you need to do that soon.

Ella
    That performance was spot on. I cannot criticise. I think you might find yourself back at that top spot this week. Song choice, somehow just a tiny bit predictable. but Great performance Ella!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ella Henderson

That was great Ella. I really hope you are back near the top of the board tonight, and after that performance you just might be.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Ella

i thought it was ok.... your voice was good..... song choice predictable.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh Ella...even though that was a brilliant choice and you gave it your all, it was such a PREDICTABLE choice as your voice is somewhat identical to Adele's. I hope that if you're here next week, try not to sing another Adele song.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sex wrote: »
    Ella

i thought it was ok.... your voice was good..... song choice predictable.

Well do you want her to sing Marilyn Manson!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That’s more like it from Ella, but the judges say predictable and leaves her second on the leaderboard. Up next, he zoomed into the Top 5 last week and is hoping to be there this week, it’s Vino Alan with Hey There Delilah.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h_m-BjrxmgI
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Ryan11 wrote: »
    Well do you want her to sing Marilyn Manson!

yes... it would be different.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Vino
    I know you are diverse-genre when it comes to music. Last week (rock week) i gave you a 10 because you were sooo out of your comfort zone and nailed it but at the end of the day, i dont think this sorta alternative rock is for you. Having said that Vino, I think that waa arguably your best because it was just you and your voice, with beautiful pictures behind you. simple
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Vino Alan

No, I did not like that performance at all. Horrible song choice.