Options

is the overweight Italian one gay?

Comments

• Options
    Donna65Donna65 Posts: 1,303
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No need for the fat comment, but in answer to your question, then I would say he probably is gay given that he sings the big Whitney ballads. Who cares though? I absolutely love him - my absolute favourite this year without a doubt!
  • Options
    Jungle CatsJungle Cats Posts: 765
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

But to call him fat is wrong :(

not necessarily. Obviously without measuring his BMI we can't be 100%, but as a medical practioner I would estimate his BMI to be 26+ (ie the overweight category)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,147
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    not necessarily. Obviously without measuring his BMI we can't be 100%, but as a medical practioner I would estimate his BMI to be 26+ (ie the overweight category)

And the point of adding it to the thread title was...?

"The Italian one" or god forbid, actually looking up the name of the person you care enough to speculate the sexuality of, would have sufficed.

Obviously, you did it because you're malicious and vile.
  • Options
    rbdcayrbdcay Posts: 12,041
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    TammyTam wrote: »
    And the point of adding it to the thread title was...?

"The Italian one" or god forbid, actually looking up the name of the person you care enough to speculate the sexuality of, would have sufficed.

Obviously, you did it because you're malicious and vile.

And looking for a reaction.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    rbdcay wrote: »
    And looking for a reaction.

I genuinely think that person is just innately discriminatory, based on every post I've seen of theirs tonight. Either that or they're desperate for the reaction of random people on the internet in literally every thread they comment in.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 30
    Forum Member
    Since i saw him i've instantly the impression that he's gay but this is why i loved him in first sigh. I love his personality, it's so genuine and peculiar
  • Options
    MilkitaMilkita Posts: 1,089
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    His voice. His fanship over Spice Girls.

Everything screams gay to me :/
  • Options
    NathanScottNathanScott Posts: 743
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    OP is a very unimpressive troll.
  • Options
    Kenneth_ChowKenneth_Chow Posts: 3,838
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He is male, and a Spice Girls fan.

A dead giveaway.;-)

Well....I don't think male spice girls fans are necessarily gay...but I guess i fit the mold...I was a huge spice girls fan when I was 3 and looked how I turned out...that's right...GAY...
  • Options
    patricia50patricia50 Posts: 3,868
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He's a great singer. Always one idiot who has to ask stupid questions. Have you asked if any of the others are gay? What does it have to do with anything and why make the overweight comment. People in glass houses and all that stuff!
  • Options
    bananaa_bobbananaa_bob Posts: 618
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    i would'nt be surprised if most males that enter this show have homosexual tedencies, could'nt imagine anyone like the Gallagher brothers entering the show & singing a womans ballad & blubbering in front of millions.I'm not bothered whether they're gay or not but it definately seems to attract a more feminine male.
  • Options
    EvilredzebraEvilredzebra Posts: 16,162
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    How about asking "Isn't that shy and endearing Italian singer an absolutely incredible talent?"

All that matters really.
  • Options
    bratwurztbratwurzt Posts: 2,707
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Don't think it matters does it?

This makes me laugh.

1. Nothing matters, it's just a question. You could ask 'does it matter' to every question on this forum.

2. It always matters when somebody comes out and let's everyone know - i.e. Tom Daley. As far as swimming goes, no it doesn't matter but he thinks it does.
  • Options
    jock_fjock_f Posts: 1,689
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He's not the only one.
  • Options
    Singy ThingySingy Thingy Posts: 4,321
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Who cares, he can sing! The real question is,is the forum member who tried and failed to be funny by pretending not to know a contestant's name in spite of paying enough attention to recall their nationality a troll?
  • Options
    17@1717@17 Posts: 2,683
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Donna65 wrote: »
    No need for the fat comment, but in answer to your question, then I would say he probably is gay given that he sings the big Whitney ballads. Who cares though? I absolutely love him - my absolute favourite this year without a doubt!

:confused: How can you take the moral high ground on the fat comment, quite rightly as it judges someone over such an insignificant thing, and then judge him yourself by saying that his sexual preferences might in some way be connected to the songs that he sung?

This thread is just homophobic nonsense. Shut it down.
  • Options
    hilduffluvahilduffluva Posts: 3,969
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SO what if he is?!?!?! I wouldnt be suprised if one of the 8 piece boyband is gay TBH!
  • Options
    qwerty_1234qwerty_1234 Posts: 950
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I always got the impression that he is, and assumed that he was gay. He's very camp, quite OTT and the whole pug. And I am a gay man before anyone has a go - I don't think there's anything wrong with discussing somebody's sexuality. As everyone here has said, it doesn't matter whether he's gay or not, he's still excellent and will trouble the eight piece for the winners spot.
  • Options
    GPGP Posts: 84
    Forum Member
    Took me about half a second through his Borat impression at the first audition to turn to my wife and say 'Gay'.
  • Options
    re_hashedre_hashed Posts: 178
    Forum Member
    Nowt wrong with what the OP said.

To be honest, I'd prefer people wrote things like that, at least I'd know who they were talking about, rather than looking at a thread, then having to google the name to get a picture up of who they're talking about.

Fat Italian Gay one - Yup I know exactly who he's talking about.
    The fishmounger squat bird - Yeah I know who she is as well
    Slanty Eyed Steve - Yup, I know who he is
    Dark lass with the fuzzy big afro - Yup, know her.
    Posh Tottie - Yup know her
    Van Driver Bloke - Yup, know him
    The little one that got kicked out last year - Ahhh, him, yup know him
    Female Jedward wierdos - yup
    Loads of kids boyband, with Mr Flick that always is crying - yup

I'd much prefer this.
  • Options
    Kenneth_ChowKenneth_Chow Posts: 3,838
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SO what if he is?!?!?! I wouldnt be suprised if one of the 8 piece boyband is gay TBH!

You know what they say about a boy band....there is always the gay one...an average group has 4 or 5 people...that boy band has pretty much double the number...so there could be 2...who knows?;-)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    re_hashed wrote: »
    Nowt wrong with what the OP said.

To be honest, I'd prefer people wrote things like that, at least I'd know who they were talking about, rather than looking at a thread, then having to google the name to get a picture up of who they're talking about.

Now this guy, HE is the perfect example of an attention seeker who says things for the reaction.
  • Options
    Jungle CatsJungle Cats Posts: 765
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I always got the impression that he is, and assumed that he was gay. He's very camp, quite OTT and the whole pug. And I am a gay man before anyone has a go - I don't think there's anything wrong with discussing somebody's sexuality. As everyone here has said, it doesn't matter whether he's gay or not, he's still excellent and will trouble the eight piece for the winners spot.

yeah exactly. I genuinely didn't recall the guy's name so I had to describe him. Now I know his name is Andrea - well that sounds pretty girly tbh

as for those people claiming that speculating about/discussing someone's sexuality is homophobic... that's just ridiculous
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 468
    Forum Member
    Probably, and I'm fine with that. His orientation shouldn't matter. He's a great singer.

Edit: Spelling.
  • Options
    Nobby BurtonNobby Burton Posts: 1,869
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    "his name is Andrea which sounds pretty girly"

Not sure if serious. It's one of the most common male names in Italy.