100% ALLEGED Showbiz, Blind Items and Gossip Thread (Part 4)

Comments

• BerBer Posts: 24,562
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've actually heard the opposite by way of a runner on the X Factor, but I am not sure I believe it. But why are we thinking of him in relation to the above blind anyway, did I miss something?

He is going to be a dad and his 'girlfriend' is still married.
  • twingletwingle Posts: 19,322
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ber wrote: »
    He is going to be a dad and his 'girlfriend' is still married.

And there are rumours of high trousers brother being involved with same wifie so the cap fits perfectly :D
  • maidinscotlandmaidinscotland Posts: 5,648
    Forum Member
    Nah - if he liked more meat then his misses would have more meat. That is a joint dieting/borderline anorexic condition.

Not that I buy he is such a serial cheat. Their children are too nice and well behaved to come from a "fake" family.

We only see their children briefly when they are in public and they normally have paparzzi following them, how do you know they are well behaved? They could be the brattiest kids ever behind closed doors for all we know.
  • artlesschaosartlesschaos Posts: 11,345
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    We only see their children briefly when they are in public and they normally have paparzzi following them, how do you know they are well behaved? They could be the brattiest kids ever behind closed doors for all we know.

If they were, we would have heard about it. Instead, everybody who has had anything to do with the children has stated how well mannered and well behaved they are. I literally cannot think of a single report otherwise.
  • PJ1893PJ1893 Posts: 1,669
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    DE53 wrote: »
    Blind Gossip] There has been a settlement!

This Star is paying off the cuckolded Husband of one of his many paramours to keep from getting dragged into their divorce proceedings.

He had to. If he hadn’t, the details of his questionable lifestyle would have provided fodder for the tabloids for months to come, and would have seriously damaged his professional reputation. Yes, this is more about protecting The Star than it is about protecting The Wife.

In exchange for a large amount of money, The Husband will specifically refrain from talking about five main areas of controversy that were of concern to The Star:

Money: The obscene amounts of money The Star makes and spends on everything, and how and where he invests his money.

Business: The details of the business deals in which The Star has participated, and some questionable actions he took to close those deals.

Drugs: The extensive use of drugs – especially c*caine – by The Star and The Wife.

Sex: The Star’s entire sex life, including, but not limited to, sexual preferences, sexual proclivities, participation in thre*somes and org*es, sw*nger parties, involvement of other celebrities, sexually transmitted diseases, and ab*rtions.

Brother: The Star’s Brother, who had a long-time affair with The Wife before The Star did.

We do not know the exact amount of the settlement, but our source told us that it’s “Over 20.” That’s over $20 million, folks. That’s the price of silence.

The Star:

The Husband:

The Wife:

The Brother:

well that didn't take long ;)

I'm surprised about the supposed drug use (but who knows) but the sad thing is, it doesn't matter how much money you spend to silence people - the truth will probably come out in the end. No doubt he'll be long gone by then and won't care - but if it IS him - there's now kids involved and before it wouldn't have mattered what came out after he's gone, but now it will.

I wonder if they'll do more blinds about the 'other celebs involved'?
  • dee123dee123 Posts: 46,257
    Forum Member
    From Out:

Which pop diva looking to be hot again has become a major pothead from the stress? When will i see you again?

From Crazy Days & Nights:

You Work With Her At Your Peril

You sometimes hear about people who are difficult to work with as they become a star. They change from a great person into a not so great person. Let me introduce you to someone who has never been nice to work with. I have never met one person who says she is fun to work with. I have never met anyone who says she is a pleasure to be around. I have never met anyone who says they would work with this actress again. You would have a tough time finding anyone ever in the history of Hollywood who has anything nice to say about this actress. Unless they have not met her. Or heard of her. Yeah, because if you have heard any of her stories, you would never say anything nice about her. She is from an acting family. B- list. Mostly television, although if she was smart, she would switch to movies because maybe a film could be finished before everyone wanted to run her off the set with pitchforks.

She has been kicked off several television shows. Do you know how rare that is to happen once in a lifetime? It has happened to her multiple times. Why do you ask? See the paragraph above. No one likes her. She can't even walk down a red carpet without causing drama. This past weekend she refused to walk before or after several people because she felt she was above them and was afraid they would try and pose with her to capture some of her fame. On her most recent show that she got kicked off, the cast would go out Friday nights after work and congratulate themselves on making it though the week with her. She of course would never want to do anything with the cast because she had "other plans" that were very important and could not be cancelled. The crew had a raffle to see who she would yell at next. They would have a raffle sometimes four or five times a day because sometimes that is how often there were winners.

The producers had heard of her reputation before hiring her for her most recent show, but she convinced them she had changed and matured. Nope. Granted, this time she would come out of her trailer and work even when she was angry. On one of the other shows she was booted from, she would stay in her trailer for the entire day if someone had offended her. It is quite possible she is the worst person ever to ever act.
  • RyJaRyJa Posts: 900
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    dee123 wrote: »
    From Out:

Which pop diva looking to be hot again has become a major pothead from the stress? When will i see you again?

You sometimes hear about people who are difficult to work with as they become a star. They change from a great person into a not so great person. Let me introduce you to someone who has never been nice to work with. I have never met one person who says she is fun to work with. I have never met anyone who says she is a pleasure to be around. I have never met anyone who says they would work with this actress again. You would have a tough time finding anyone ever in the history of Hollywood who has anything nice to say about this actress. Unless they have not met her. Or heard of her. Yeah, because if you have heard any of her stories, you would never say anything nice about her. She is from an acting family. B- list. Mostly television, although if she was smart, she would switch to movies because maybe a film could be finished before everyone wanted to run her off the set with pitchforks.

She has been kicked off several television shows. Do you know how rare that is to happen once in a lifetime? It has happened to her multiple times. Why do you ask? See the paragraph above. No one likes her. She can't even walk down a red carpet without causing drama. This past weekend she refused to walk before or after several people because she felt she was above them and was afraid they would try and pose with her to capture some of her fame. On her most recent show that she got kicked off, the cast would go out Friday nights after work and congratulate themselves on making it though the week with her. She of course would never want to do anything with the cast because she had "other plans" that were very important and could not be cancelled. The crew had a raffle to see who she would yell at next. They would have a raffle sometimes four or five times a day because sometimes that is how often there were winners.

The producers had heard of her reputation before hiring her for her most recent show, but she convinced them she had changed and matured. Nope. Granted, this time she would come out of her trailer and work even when she was angry. On one of the other shows she was booted from, she would stay in her trailer for the entire day if someone had offended her. It is quite possible she is the worst person ever to ever act.

#1 - I would've said Poker Face - but has she ever been considered hot? Maybe the Material Girl - but she's not been hot for about 30 years.........

#2 - Brenda Walsh? She's the only actress who's been kicked off shows that I can think of!
  • AdelaideGirlAdelaideGirl Posts: 3,498
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    2 - Brenda only fits for the being in multiple shows nothing else does. She's not from an acting family, she's not currently working on a TV show.
  • Agent KrycekAgent Krycek Posts: 39,269
    Forum Member

As said before here, both my sister and SIL have met the kids, well away from any paps etc, and both mentioned they are beautifully behaved, very polite young kids.
    #1 - I would've said Poker Face - but has she ever been considered hot?

If it's hot as in selling loads and getting buzz etc, then she fits exactly with a new album on the way - she was very hot around the time she liked to sing about cards games and photographers
  • MrMarpleMrMarple Posts: 3,434
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    From Out:

The pop Diva, I can come up with two guesses.
    The first is Three Degree who was in 'I'm a Celeb', but I'm not sure if she was ever considered hot.

Second guess is the 'Skyfall' singer.
    'When will I see you again' is the first line from one of the album tracks on her mega selling secong album.
  • allthatyouwantallthatyouwant Posts: 1,381
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think the first one may be the girl whose dad has an achey breaky heart - she has a song called See You Again and publicly takes drugs
    Forum Member
    I think the second one is daughter of Keith Partridge. I remember her run on Gossip Girl was meant to go longer but it ended pretty abruptly.
  • shelleyj89shelleyj89 Posts: 16,292
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The first one, I'm with Mr Marple, I assume it is a member of the band with three members who sang the song mentioned in the blind.
    I think the second one is daughter of Keith Partridge. I remember her run on Gossip Girl was meant to go longer but it ended pretty abruptly.

I was going to say her. She would fit, as she has been in some movies, but is mostly TV.
  • Mel GMel G Posts: 5,253
    Forum Member

I was going to say that too - have read reports of her being somewhat difficult to work with on the set of Arrow.
  • AdelaideGirlAdelaideGirl Posts: 3,498
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    We speculated about an earlier blind was about her.

I'm confused about the other one - surely you don't mean the the former queen of Iceland? Pot maybe but hot ??????
  • The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    We speculated about an earlier blind was about her.

I'm confused about the other one - surely you don't mean the the former queen of Iceland? Pot maybe but hot ??????

Good grief, no.

A band famous in the 70's, was once said to be Prince Charles's favourite band, think of angles. Rhymes with Pree Macphees.
  • KanKanKanKan Posts: 35
    Forum Member
    I think Blind No.1 Roars about things lately :p
  • Glitter03Glitter03 Posts: 2,979
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    KanKan wrote: »
    I think Blind No.1 Roars about things lately :p

That is who I was thinking of too.
  • Slow_LorisSlow_Loris Posts: 24,877
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Her character on supernatural also continued with a different actress playing the role.
    Forum Member
    From Blind Gossip:

Fans are totally freaking out about seeing this young male star shopping in a jewellery store with his girlfriend. Calm yourselves! When rich and famous people buy engagement rings, they do so behind closed doors in a private consultation with a jeweller who is known for wedding rings. When rich and famous people who are dating get publicly photographed looking at the rings at the counter of a jewellery store.... it's a publicity stunt. It worked, too. After all, it got your attention, didn't it?

She Will Steal

This A+ list model is also a reality star. She is also a pain. A big pain. One of her favourite tricks is to try and get things for free by telling staff she is borrowing something and never returning what she borrows. It gets the staff in trouble and can cause a huge drop in the bottom line and our model does not care at all. She is like that though. Not too long ago she walked into a store that an A list designer runs. It has a couture section where you can try on the one off dresses and get them made to measure. Which costs a fortune. Some of the dresses cost well over $100k. There is a small team in the store who is are used to dealing with celebrities and the rich and the angry, but they were still flustered when our A list model walked though the door. She went straight up to one of the staff and demanded that she give her the dress in the window ( a one off couture piece). She said that the designer had called her and said that she should come in and pick it up. No one had told the sales assistant who started to get nervous. Our model was completely awful to her calling her stupid and started raising her voice saying this was ridiculous and that the designer would be furious that our model had been standing there for five minutes without getting what she came for.

The sales assistant decided to call the designer. As soon as she got through to someone our model started to laugh and said "Oh darling i was just kidding!!!" and then she promptly left.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    From Blind Gossip:

Fans are totally freaking out about seeing this young male star shopping in a jewellery store with his girlfriend. Calm yourselves! When rich and famous people buy engagement rings, they do so behind closed doors in a private consultation with a jeweller who is known for wedding rings. When rich and famous people who are dating get publicly photographed looking at the rings at the counter of a jewellery store.... it's a publicity stunt. It worked, too. After all, it got your attention, didn't it?

She Will Steal

This A+ list model is also a reality star. She is also a pain. A big pain. One of her favourite tricks is to try and get things for free by telling staff she is borrowing something and never returning what she borrows. It gets the staff in trouble and can cause a huge drop in the bottom line and our model does not care at all. She is like that though. Not too long ago she walked into a store that an A list designer runs. It has a couture section where you can try on the one off dresses and get them made to measure. Which costs a fortune. Some of the dresses cost well over $100k. There is a small team in the store who is are used to dealing with celebrities and the rich and the angry, but they were still flustered when our A list model walked though the door. She went straight up to one of the staff and demanded that she give her the dress in the window ( a one off couture piece). She said that the designer had called her and said that she should come in and pick it up. No one had told the sales assistant who started to get nervous. Our model was completely awful to her calling her stupid and started raising her voice saying this was ridiculous and that the designer would be furious that our model had been standing there for five minutes without getting what she came for.

The sales assistant decided to call the designer. As soon as she got through to someone our model started to laugh and said "Oh darling i was just kidding!!!" and then she promptly left.

The 2nd one could be a model who has just finished a reality show as in finding a model. Son worked on it and said she is a nasty piece of work.

Her surname is same as a famous soup
    Forum Member
    twingle wrote: »
    The 2nd one could be a model who has just finished a reality show as in finding a model. Son worked on it and said she is a nasty piece of work.

Her surname is same as a famous soup

:confused: the one that throws phones?
  • latinlouloulatinloulou Posts: 3,336
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

She was the one that immediately sprang to mind, she seems like a nasty piece of work,
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 121
    Forum Member
    From Blind Gossip:

This is the "Doncaster Sassmaster" from Wand Erection and his girlfriend. The were photographed by fans looking at rings and they went into meltdown. It's a fair assessment from BG though, if you were as famous as he is and as rich, you wouldn't ring shop in public unless you were intentionally trying to start marriage rumours.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Yes the very one. The soup clue wasn't Baxters but the other one :D
This discussion has been closed.