Options

EE Christmas 2008....Place Your Bets!!

LilaLila Posts: 6,780
Forum Member
And Next New Year's Eve...

Most Likely To Die??

Most Likely Give Birth??

And we haven't had a Christmas Day Wedding for a while!

:p

Comments

• Options
    RodriguezMan267RodriguezMan267 Posts: 28,156
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Most likely to die: Steven Beale, Sean Slater, Keith Miller

Most likely to give birth: I'm going to say Lauren Branning...

Christmas wedding: Shirley and Vinnie :p
  • Options
    LennieLennie Posts: 25,366
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Birth - i reckon Stacey, who's the father storyline

Die - No idea right now lol
  • Options
    GaryBGaryB Posts: 4,259
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Birth - Pat Butcher/Evans or whatever she is these days.

Death - Den Watts (again).

I always did like a long shot.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 445
    Forum Member
    Birth - Stacy, with "Bradley's" child, but the child is born black, and after a whodunnit storyline, Gus is revealed as the father, which is doubly shocking as it means Gus actually has a storyline!!

Die - Heather. Chokes while trying to swallow a christmas turkey whole.

Wedding - Gary and Dawn. Gary gets his dream girl, but she cheats on him before they leave the church.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,567
    Forum Member
    Birth - Stacey

Death - Peggy or Phil

Wedding - Minty and Hazel

:)
  • Options
    coolercooler Posts: 13,024
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Most likely to die: Dot

Most Likely Give Birth: Can't see it being stacey as she'd have a **** a man within the next 3 months and bradley won't forgive her that quickly.
    birth i say: lucy
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,587
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Birth: Bianca and Max's lovechild - Bikini Wax

Death: Mrs Masood - Hunger strike at post office in protest over her boring storylines

Wedding: Ronnie and Roxy in lesbo/incest shocker. "You're not my LUVVER!.... Yes I am!!"
  • Options
    Daniel_HatcherDaniel_Hatcher Posts: 7,160
    Forum Member
    Lila wrote: »
    And Next New Year's Eve...

Most Likely To Die??

Most Likely Give Birth??

And we haven't had a Christmas Day Wedding for a while!

:p

Do we get money back if we are right?

Most Likely To Die: Whoever decides they want to quit around October - December.

Most Likely Give Birth: Whoever is pregnant 9 months earlier.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,151
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lmao at your answers:D:D

i think birth could be dawn again or maybe roxy/ronnie

die maybe dot but dont want that to happen! or someone like sean/phil/jase

wedding. ronnie and jack haha :D
  • Options
    Muckle FluggaMuckle Flugga Posts: 1,655
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    hopefully...

give birth: Denise from EE
    die: David Platt blowing himself up taking Mortons, Peacocks, Gail and the bookies with him
    wedding: Philth Mitchell and shirley :)
  • Options
    SecretLifeoBeesSecretLifeoBees Posts: 50,992
    Forum Member
    Hatch
    Honey Mitchell - Having babies and being "mummy" seems to be all this character does when she isn't out spending money.

Match
    A remarriage/renewal of vows for Bradley and Stacey? The EE snow machine will be used for maximum effect:D

Dispatch
    Jim Branning? With the actors ailing health he might decide to call it a day and the character will pass away peacefully just as the clock strikes midnight:cry:
  • Options
    RelugusRelugus Posts: 12,044
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Living Baby: Massoods

Dead Baby: Stacey (abortion or miscarriage; there has to be some moral punishment for the affair, in true soap karma)

Near-Death: Sean will have some kind of narrow escape, Al may come looking for revenge perhaps. Stacey and Bradley are both possible suicide attempts.

Death-Death: Keith and Mickey, Jim (sadly this seems a strong probability)

Marriage: Jack and Ronnie, though I predict Dawn will tie the knot this year, with either Garry or Jase.

Divorce: Stacey and Bradley will try and get back together but it will fall apart.
    Max and Tanya will have the dirtiest divorce and child custody battle ever seen in EE.
  • Options
    SharonsNo1fanSharonsNo1fan Posts: 832
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hopefully Peggy or Phil will die. Preferably both
  • Options
    Ash's ManAsh's Man Posts: 7,165
    Forum Member
    cooler wrote: »
    Most likely to die: Dot

Most Likely Give Birth: Can't see it being stacey as she'd have a **** a man within the next 3 months and bradley won't forgive her that quickly.
    birth i say: lucy

Dot? That's a bit harsh, poor woman! Hope she stays as long as is possible.

Oh and about Lucy giving birth, I'd have to choose Lauren over Lucy. Because Lauren's slightly more hesitant and clueless than Lucy so if she got pregnant, she'd be most likely to have it. If Lucy falls pregnant, I reckon she'd get rid of it and have no regrets.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 135
    Forum Member
    BIRTH:
    I'm going to go with Stacey Slater; her and Bradley reunite and give birth to a healthy son in the festive period. I could even see a joke where they consider calling the baby Max. I think it will be a happy pregnancy and will be the natural conclusion to the fallout from Stax (for Bradley and Stacey).

DEATH:
    I don't think there will be a festive death in EE next year, the cast is just so powerful as a unit. If I had to go for one I think I'd say Jim Branning - at the risk of over-exposing the Branning's at Christmas again.

MARRAIGE:
    Again I don't think there will be one, but I'll go for Ronnie and Jack.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,667
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Birth: Stacey Slater, with a drawn out Who's The Daddy storyline.

Death: I think it's impossible to predict right now. Could be anyone, really, if anyone at all.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 153
    Forum Member
    Birth / pregnancy

Tanya will have fling with Sean the night before she forgives Max. Sean says nothing until birth on Christmas Eve then turns up to claim baby as his.

Stacey and Bradley announce pregnancy in an attempt to provide happiness on Christmas day after getting back together in the Autumn

Wedding - possibly Shirley and Vinnie, if not Ronnie and Jack for a New Year wedding at the Club.

Death - Honey Mitchell in a childbirth tragedy. Poor Billy left in despair again :(
  • Options
    fairy_fairy_ Posts: 1,224
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Relugus wrote: »
    Living Baby: Massoods

Dead Baby: Stacey (abortion or miscarriage; there has to be some moral punishment for the affair, in true soap karma)

Near-Death: Sean will have some kind of narrow escape, Al may come looking for revenge perhaps. Stacey and Bradley are both possible suicide attempts.

Death-Death: Keith and Mickey, Jim (sadly this seems a strong probability)

Marriage: Jack and Ronnie, though I predict Dawn will tie the knot this year, with either Garry or Jase.

Divorce: Stacey and Bradley will try and get back together but it will fall apart.
    Max and Tanya will have the dirtiest divorce and child custody battle ever seen in EE.

She already had an abortion, I reckon she had karma in reverse, they wouldn't have something like that happen to her again I don't think
  • Options
    pinkbellybuttonpinkbellybutton Posts: 1,529
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hope dawn dies, leaving the baby to garry and micky who find love and get married on christmas day in matching outfits :P
  • Options
    bean_of_sbbean_of_sb Posts: 7,845
    Forum Member
    If the current EP is still there, I think he'll pull of a fantastic christmas.

To be fair, xmas 2008 was good, brilliant infact, but he didn't create the storyline. Something tells me Santer (sp?) hates cliches, and so we'll see a very different christmas next year.

Or mayve we'll have that explosion in the vic that has been rumoured to happen since the late ninties!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,682
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jlrob wrote: »
    Wedding: Ronnie and Roxy in lesbo/incest shocker. "You're not my LUVVER!.... Yes I am!!"

LMAO :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,612
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    kyri wrote: »
    Most likely to die: Steven Beale, Sean Slater, Keith Miller

Most likely to give birth: I'm going to say Lauren Branning...

Christmas wedding: Shirley and Vinnie :p

Not Steven, please! :(
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,075
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think Christmas next year will probably be Ricky/Bianca related.

I don't thing any of the current young couples will last/get married.

Death-no idea depends who hasn't had there contract re-newed, or it could be a death free Chritmas, I recon Nigel will die off screen at some point :(
  • Options
    Arcane2Arcane2 Posts: 13,409
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Garry will die by Heaters hands
  • Options
    GaryBGaryB Posts: 4,259
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Arcane2 wrote: »
    Garry will die by Heaters hands

Is that a faulty electrical heater :D