Harry and Zayn holding hands.....

Comments

• cloudycloudy Posts: 3,446
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I tend to agree that most teenage boys would not be seen dead holding hands, things have not changed that much.

Having watched the scene back i don't see anything to suggest anything is going on, Harry clearly could not be bothered and was brushing the hand away.
  • KingsyKingsy Posts: 1,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Phantz wrote: »
    No no, holding each others HANDS

Yeah. In a jokey way.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,806
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    after watching it again you can clearly see they are messing about they all do that to harry to winde him up with him been the youngest they like messing about with him more than the others
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,620
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    after watching it again you can clearly see they are messing about they all do that to harry to winde him up with him been the youngest they like messing about with him more than the others

Here's a gif of what everyones talking about (curtosey of 1D live journal):

http://img809.imageshack.us/img809/6979/asdfgh32.gif

Clearly Zayn's hand is moving down Harry's body in an effort to wind him up and Harry just grabs Zayn's hand and moves it away. It was hardly a hand hold. Even if it was it wouldn't mean anything all the boys hug all the time and Louis and Harry are always groping each other. Its just boys being affectionate.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,613
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ah how thsweet....:)
    There is no doubt about it I do think that these lads are genuinely good friends and supportive of each other.
    I really like that about them.
    The hand thing was innocent banter, I'm sure of that.
    Anyway Harry is the biggest flirt and a ladies man isn't he?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    HiddenAway wrote: »
    Here's a gif of what everyones talking about (curtosey of 1D live journal):

http://img809.imageshack.us/img809/6979/asdfgh32.gif

Clearly Zayn's hand is moving down Harry's body in an effort to wind him up and Harry just grabs Zayn's hand and moves it away. It was hardly a hand hold. Even if it was it wouldn't mean anything all the boys hug all the time and Louis and Harry are always groping each other. Its just boys being affectionate.

they always wind harry up cos he's the youngest

:p lol love the statement about harry and louis and couldnt agree with you more but there great
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MrsSpoon wrote: »
    Ah how thsweet....:)
    There is no doubt about it I do think that these lads are genuinely good friends and supportive of each other.
    I really like that about them.
    The hand thing was innocent banter, I'm sure of that.
    Anyway Harry is the biggest flirt and a ladies man isn't he?

yeah exactly harry is a BIG flirt and such a ladys man the only person he's got eyes for in the group is louis ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    they always wind harry up cos he's the youngest

:p lol love the statement about harry and louis and couldnt agree with you more but there great

Exactly its clearly just messing about/showing affection:

1, 2, 3, 4
    (Again all gifs thanks to 1D LJ)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Exactly its clearly just messing about/showing affection:

1, 2, 3, 4
    (Again all gifs thanks to 1D LJ)

exactly its larry stylinson :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    yeah exactly harry is a BIG flirt and such a ladys man the only person he's got eyes for in the group is louis ;)

Lmao true! Louis and Harry are very close and are clearly man crushing on each other. Zayn and Liam have a little bromance going on and Naill's far too busy fanboying over Justin Beiber. :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lmao true! Louis and Harry are very close and are clearly man crushing on each other. Zayn and Liam have a little bromance going on and Naill's far too busy fanboying over Justin Beiber. :D

exactly apparently liam and zayn were constantly texting each other while zayn went home cos they have a little bromance

i think niall and olly have a bromance judgeing by ollys twitter :D
  • Rick_JRick_J Posts: 2,932
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The Liam and Zain bromance as per fmforums :D:D

http://premium1.uploadit.org/blade2186//od2.jpg
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 155
    Forum Member
    The main reason I think it is nothing is because if they were both gay I don't think either of them would be holding hands around the cameras.
  • madlh100madlh100 Posts: 9,893
    Forum Member
    Phantz wrote: »
    Are you kidding me?
    Zayn was all fondle fondle fondle and Harry was like, 'dude the cameras on us, hand off now'

I noticed this.

Zain's hand moving slowly down on Harry's chest, for Harry to then take it off really quickly.

I'm always normally right with these things too.

I predicted Joe was gay last year, and was I right, yes I was!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 155
    Forum Member
    madlh100 wrote: »

I predicted Joe was gay last year, and was I right, yes I was!

I'm not being sarcastic here but was there anyone who didn't think Joe was gay last year?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 329
    Forum Member
    I can't believe this whole 3 page conversation has started from something which was so blatently Zayn winding Harry up, as boys do all the time! He was trying to distract him and be annoying!! How people thought there was romance there really worries me!!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 560
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I work in a school and lots of the boys I teach in Year 10/11 often hold hands and hug. It's nothing to write home about - people just don't see it as an issue these days.
  • madlh100madlh100 Posts: 9,893
    Forum Member
    I don't see it as an issue at all, in fact - it turns me on!!!

momomomoom.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,455
    Forum Member
    Unless you're living in a parallel universe it was indeed a fact. I cannot imagine two straight 16-year-old boys holding hands as friends.
    Sorry to disappoint you, but it's not a fact :( Maybe you need to look up the word fact?
  • kimindexkimindex Posts: 68,249
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    robtuk06 wrote: »
    Oh please.

I'm glad the next generation don't live up to peoples stereotypes.
    Or previous generations live up to yours. You've used a stereotype to complain about a stereotype.
  • rosco2010rosco2010 Posts: 7,501
    Forum Member
    Not interesting in the slightest. :yawn:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,848
    Forum Member
    It would be ace if all five were gay.
  • twingletwingle Posts: 19,322
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I love how today's younger generation are so comfortable with their sexuality. I know from young female friends they see nothing wrong with having a drunken snog with their female friends and that doesn't mean they are gay!

I am of the generation where we wouldn't dare kiss or hug the same sex for fear of being accused of being gay and being ostracised! How crazy was that!

I know which outlook I prefer and it isn't my generation views!!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 167
    Forum Member
    mwahhaha wrote: »
    I can't believe this whole 3 page conversation has started from something which was so blatently Zayn winding Harry up, as boys do all the time! He was trying to distract him and be annoying!! How people thought there was romance there really worries me!!

EXACTLY a point that many should take on board!
    Should have been said right at the start to stop all this silly arguing over nothing! Zayn was just messing with his friend, it's sort of clear as he is smirking and even then Harry pushes Zayns hand out of the way clearly not in the mood! He had tonsilitis all week and mabye he just wasn't feeling great. It just seems such a fuss over nothing that big and I hate seeing people argue on this forum even though that's probably what it's for.