OMG Kevin from Grimbsy, OMG

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 373
    Forum Member
    We were "up" when I started reading, but we may have moved again. Maybe they want to get us all ready for the 50th Anniversary Dr Who on Saturday by getting us used to time travel!!

Loving the poetry!
  • PoppysinbloomPoppysinbloom Posts: 988
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You mean it actually did happened, it went up, and down again and now up again?:confused:

Some people are having a lot of fun reporting this thread?;)
    Apparently so.

I agree that some have their kicks reporting this awesome thread. :p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    We were "up" when I started reading, but we may have moved again. Maybe they want to get us all ready for the 50th Anniversary Dr Who on Saturday by getting us used to time travel!!

Loving the poetry!
    I can't wait for that! :)
  • Demi_pointesDemi_pointes Posts: 122
    Forum Member
    And down again (turns green)
  • SCD-ObserverSCD-Observer Posts: 18,560
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
  • Jan2555*GG*Jan2555*GG* Posts: 11,064
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What the heck is going on. I have been out. Did we manage to get it moved back & now it's come back here again !!!!

DS mods. This is not an appreciation thread, all views are and have been posted.. It's absolutely no different from any of the other threads.
  • StrictlyRedStrictlyRed Posts: 12,451
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Quite.

Can't understand why someone would bother to complain when there is both appreciation and unappreciation:confused:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    We are being messed about with unfortunately. Not a lot we can do but keep telling the mods that in our opinion they are being manipulated. :confused:
  • mimi dlcmimi dlc Posts: 13,423
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Is this thread on a bungee cord or something?
    Up /down /up

Anyone need airsickness pills?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Quite.

Can't understand why someone would bother to complain when there is both appreciation and unappreciation:confused:
    Some have little better to do. One can see that from the way that a particular poster is targeted and their account repeatedly deactivated. I think the moderation of this board is lamentable.
  • PoenaPoena Posts: 551
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    mimi dlc wrote: »
    Is this thread on a bungee cord or something?
    Up /down /up

Anyone need airsickness pills?

Definitely need something - it's all deeply unpleasant, and that's a fact.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Cha Cha training looking quite good (see week 9 dances thread). Kev told Suz to think of herself as Iveta so she did the leg lift :eek:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 873
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Poena wrote: »
    Definitely need something - it's all deeply unpleasant, and that's a fact.

Totally agree with you
  • CallmepitstopCallmepitstop Posts: 3,455
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You're still in the attic, guys :(

Clearly, the mods elevator is going to the top floor. :p:p even if their lights are on but no one's home ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You're still in the attic, guys :(

Clearly, the mods elevator is going to the top floor. :p:p even if their lights are on but no one's home ;)

We made it back to the ground floor for a quick lunch, but we were having a bit of a laugh and it proved to be too much for some....

So here we are again. :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Poena wrote: »
    We made it back to the ground floor for a quick lunch, but we were having a bit of a laugh and it proved to be too much for some....

So here we are again. :D

Looks like we are here to stay for now. It's ok by me i suppose. Be interesting to see what happens when there is nobody left downstairs.
  • Caramel CrunchCaramel Crunch Posts: 4,744
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What's happened to SCD O?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I think he's gone. :confused:
  • Caramel CrunchCaramel Crunch Posts: 4,744
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What a shame :(
    Forum Member
    I don't really understand why it has to be unadulterated support no matter what upstairs and "there be monsters!" downstairs.

I loved this thread downstairs, one of the few I felt happy about contributing to as it was nice and balanced, and Kev and Susanna's dance was just a launch pad for having a nice positive laugh about bendy pipe-cleaners, haikus and beat-nik poems, lol!! V Shame
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Gone, gone, gone - as Robert Plant & Alison Krauss warbled to such great effect.

He went on sat on top of a coconut shy yet again, and somebody took aim and fired - yet again. Will he be back this time, we ask ourselves? :(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't really understand why it has to be unadulterated support no matter what upstairs and "there be monsters!" downstairs.

I loved this thread downstairs, one of the few I felt happy about contributing to as it was nice and balanced, and Kev and Susanna's dance was just a launch pad for having a nice positive laugh about bendy pipe-cleaners, haikus and beat-nik poems, lol!! V Shame

We were having too much fun - there are those who can't abide the sound of childish laughter....;):rolleyes::D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I absolutely agree Lesley. It is/was a laugh i am a bit bemused by it all to be honest.
    Forum Member
    I absolutely agree Lesley. It is/was a laugh i am a bit bemused by it all to be honest.

Boo! When I think about the vile things that people (who I note rarely reveal their real names) say

How will Ochio Throw find his/her thread, (s)he will unravel :cry:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't think the 'dirty lefty Britain-hating scumbag!' whose post sent this thread into the stratosphere is going to like being in the pink fluffy place - are you, Oicho Throw? :eek::D

Still - I suppose there's a certain irony in that, too......:confused: