Comments

• karlsbergkarlsberg Posts: 140
    Forum Member
    She's my fav :( hope she's the new X factor judge
  • welshfoxywelshfoxy Posts: 6,985
    Forum Member
    karlsberg wrote: »
    She's my fav :(hope she's the new X factor judge

Holden says she isn't. It's probably Mel B.
    Forum Member
    Oh :(
  • AlrightmateAlrightmate Posts: 73,120
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Perhaps he could make use of the stage while they're there and televise it.
    You could have all three of the judges come out on stage and do an audition as Simon sits there and judges them, buzzing off who doesn't cut it.

He could even say things to them like "Look, I've got to be honest with you" or "I don't want to patronise you" or "You're one of the best judges we've ever had on the show".

He could even have a judge-off where one goes straight through, and the remaining two judge it out face to face to decide the loser.
  • Reem2011Reem2011 Posts: 4,266
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    welshfoxy wrote: »

Holden just jealous if Alesha is the new X factor judge.
  • dancing.queendancing.queen Posts: 14,090
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Simon did say he would make a judge announcement this week. I wouldn't be surprised if it was Alesha, although that means she'd be working right up until the end of the year without a break and she's only just had a baby.
  • FusionFuryFusionFury Posts: 14,121
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Alesha.

Bye my lover, bye my friend...
  • d56d56 Posts: 5,471
    Forum Member
    Find it ridiculous that Holden is seen as "bulletproof"

She's adds NOTHING to the show. Alesha excels her in every single way. Like I've said in other threads, the woman must have something on Cowell. It makes no sense that a Blind Date contestant who is unpopular and has virtually no career/public interest outside the show is still there....
  • BRITLANDBRITLAND Posts: 3,443
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If Alesha is leaving and if the three or even four judges were leaving, who'd fill the spots?
  • Vister:)!Vister:)! Posts: 1,822
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I love Alesha on BGT! She's real like she's not a sheep only likes act SHe likes whereas simon and Amanda are swayed easily.

Alesha brings the music and dance knowledge, David acting and comedy, and simion brings business to the table. It would a shame and a loss to BGT if alesha was axed because the bgt is one of the best panels on tv at the mo and it would be stupid to change it.

Simion needs to listen to viewers and sack amanda! No one likes her!! She's not talented and she's so smug it would be a shame for amanda to stay over alesha.
    Forum Member
    I'd move Alesha to X factor and put Kimberley Walsh on BGT as she's a similar personality to Alesha so the bgt panel would still run the same and be popular.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 478
    Forum Member
    welshfoxy wrote: »

She might have just said that to throw people off
  • Rose-AddictRose-Addict Posts: 1,580
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Along with Simon, she actually speaks the most sense in her critique/praise. I think she's an asset to the show and an encouraging role model. I love her down to earth nature!

Such a shame if she doesn't return next year as she's the main reason I watch - love Alesha!
  • ebeeebee Posts: 1,784
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I read somewhere that Piers Morgan has asked for his old job back
  • PJ1893PJ1893 Posts: 1,669
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think Simon would be mad to axe David to make room for Piers...

... but if Alesha did move to XF (ignoring what Amanda said for a second)... maybe it could be Simon/David/Piers/Amanda next year?
  • elasticloveelasticlove Posts: 18,265
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I hope she's not on her way out, I'd rather lose David. But I agree that Amanda is untouchable.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    deleted
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    PJ1893 wrote: »
    I think Simon would be mad to axe David to make room for Piers...

... but if Alesha did move to XF (ignoring what Amanda said for a second)... maybe it could be Simon/David/Piers/Amanda next year?

I agree
  • d56d56 Posts: 5,471
    Forum Member
    What about Michelle Keegan replacing Amanda? She's the hot celeb on the scene at the moment and has just come off a massive show. Plus she's in a different league to Amanda Holden in every way.
  • AlrightmateAlrightmate Posts: 73,120
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    d56 wrote: »
    Find it ridiculous that Holden is seen as "bulletproof"

She's adds NOTHING to the show. Alesha excels her in every single way. Like I've said in other threads, the woman must have something on Cowell. It makes no sense that a Blind Date contestant who is unpopular and has virtually no career/public interest outside the show is still there....

Well. if Simon Cowell hires the female judges he does because he fancies them, perhaps Amanda has agreed to offer to be a bit more of a 'helping hand' than Alesha has?:blush:;-)
  • welshfoxywelshfoxy Posts: 6,985
    Forum Member
    What about Michelle Keegan replacing Amanda? She's the hot celeb on the scene at the moment and has just come off a massive show. Plus she's in a different league to Amanda Holden in every way.

BGT version of Cheryl - you could be onto something :D
  • Arnold1Arnold1 Posts: 631
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Goodbye Alesha.

Strictly Come Dancing must have been ecstatic with joy when she left for BGT. That's how Simon will be feeling after he gets rid of her.
  • adamski94adamski94 Posts: 3,042
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I think the next judging panel could be

simon cowell
    samantha womack
    dawn french
    piers morgan
  • adamski94adamski94 Posts: 3,042
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Arnold1 wrote: »
    Goodbye Alesha.

Strictly Come Dancing must have been ecstatic with joy when she left for BGT. That's how Simon will be feeling after he gets rid of her.

Not if she joins him on the x factor :D
  • E05297535E05297535 Posts: 5,602
    Forum Member
    Got to go anyway. ....gave nothing to tonight's show whatsoever! !!