George Galloway assaulted

Comments

• Dr. ClawDr. Claw Posts: 7,375
    Forum Member
    2+2=5 wrote: »
    Defeat him by logic and debate if you disagree with him.
    You're an ultimate loser if you resort to violence.

kinda hard to when he wont talk to you if you're israeli

anyway seems the police were right to question him over his earlier comments, he did incite violence but not towards his original target but to himself! he didnt factor that in :kitty:
  • CryolemonCryolemon Posts: 8,670
    Forum Member
    Dr. Claw wrote: »
    kinda hard to when he wont talk to you if you're israeli

That doesn't make it right to attack him.
  • MagicCoppeliaMagicCoppelia Posts: 21,012
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just read his comments about the Tiananmen Square massacre:
    "It is a remarkable thing, that something we’ve been told for 20 years was a massacre, that not a single photograph of a single dead person has been aduced."

Shameful comments really. I don't see how anyone can support him while denies it happened.

Really awful.:( How can anyone defend this person?. :o
  • DomJollyDomJolly Posts: 1,768
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    When one has to resort to violence, it's safe to say GG won the debate
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,240
    Forum Member
    Evo102 wrote: »

Especially, this : 29 August at 14:30
  • apaulapaul Posts: 9,846
    Forum Member
    George should have stuck to Scotland. There he would only have had eggs and verbal abuse hurled at him.
  • OLD HIPPY GUYOLD HIPPY GUY Posts: 28,199
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ennui wrote: »
    The gloves are OFF ! He should take some time to reflect upon that olde scotch adage "no one cuts me with impunity". Lets hope his sort learn their lesson that they will be held to account for their words, and deeds.

Meaning, agree with me, do as I say you should do, think as I say you should think, worship the religion I say you should worship, or be battered into doing so, (or have your head sliced off?)
    might be the sort of country you want us to become, in fact there are some 'chaps' in Iraq at the moment with exactly those sort of ideals, and from I hear, they are pretty desperate for some like minded folks to swell their ranks right now as they are getting some sense bombed into them, you would be more than welcome you already have the attitude.,
  • OLD HIPPY GUYOLD HIPPY GUY Posts: 28,199
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    karijn wrote: »
    Especially, this : 29 August at 14:30

Nice eh? a 39 year old attacks a 60 year old, I bet he and his mates feel well proud of themselves, cowardly scum,

I mean, disagree with the guys politics by all means, even an old leftie like me thinks George is more than a tad loopy at times, and I would never expect everyone to have the same political beliefs,

I mean just look at his list of "favourites" on his facebook page, now I know for a fact that there are certain people here who use that information to attack every single member or supporter of the Labour party if it had been a right wing politician that had been attacked, and he had the Labour party and Ed Miliband listed there, (just check out the thread where someone egged Farage to see what I mean)

I KNOW for a fact that most decent people with true "British values" regardless of their politics would condemn this act of violence against a 60 year old,
  • Malice CooperMalice Cooper Posts: 1,266
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This is a man who describes rape as "bad sexual etiquette". So this assault was merely "bad tomfoolery" . All sorted.... Where are you moving to next George ? Bolton ? I hear Slough is nice.
  • idlewildeidlewilde Posts: 8,698
    Forum Member
    Nice eh? a 39 year old attacks a 60 year old, I bet he and his mates feel well proud of themselves, cowardly scum,

I mean, disagree with the guys politics by all means, even an old leftie like me thinks George is more than a tad loopy at times, and I would never expect everyone to have the same political beliefs,

I mean just look at his list of "favourites" on his facebook page, now I know for a fact that there are certain people here who use that information to attack every single member or supporter of the Labour party if it had been a right wing politician that had been attacked, and he had the Labour party and Ed Miliband listed there, (just check out the thread where someone egged Farage to see what I mean)

I KNOW for a fact that most decent people with true "British values" regardless of their politics would condemn this act of violence against a 60 year old,

His latest rant about Bradford was more than a mere statement of political belief. It was clear incitement and blatantly inflammatory. How can he possibly be surprised that he has had a thumping for it?
  • idlewildeidlewilde Posts: 8,698
    Forum Member
    DomJolly wrote: »
    When one has to resort to violence, it's safe to say GG won the debate

What debate? His "Israel Free Zone" rant? That wasn't a debate at all, he's "won" nothing. In fact, he has been shown first hand the possible consequences of making such inflammatory and inciting public remarks.
  • LostFoolLostFool Posts: 90,648
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    idlewilde wrote: »
    What debate? His "Israel Free Zone" rant? That wasn't a debate at all, he's "won" nothing. In fact, he has been shown first hand the possible consequences of making such inflammatory and inciting public remarks.

Bradford is mostly a "Galloway free zone". He only turns up there when it suits his purposes. The rest of the time he's much happier in Notting Hill. And, to be honest, who cam blame him?

In terms of potential Portillo Moments for 2015, no MP losing their seat would please me more (though Ed Balls would come very close).
    Forum Member
    This is a man who describes rape as "bad sexual etiquette". So this assault was merely "bad tomfoolery" . All sorted.... Where are you moving to next George ? Bolton ? I hear Slough is nice.

Actually, he doesn't describe rape as "bad sexual etiquette", he describes what Julian Assange is accused of as bad sexual etiquette.

On Assange, from 10:23:

Galloway:
    I will not be terrorised, intellectually terrorised, into bankrupting the word rape of its actual horrific meaning. Rape is a horrific thing, the currency should not be debased, by describing other things, however base, as being rape.
  • GreatGodPanGreatGodPan Posts: 53,186
    Forum Member
    Indeed. But good on him for thumping Galloway, who probably assumed everybody would adhere to the quote you have posted above. Back in the real world however, upset enough people and you're eventually going to end up with a bloody nose, as he has discovered.

I don't like your "real world" one little bit. It is redolent of the "real world" of the BNP and EDL.
  • glasshalffullglasshalffull Posts: 22,291
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    LostFool wrote: »
    I just wonder if he would have declared a "Israel free zone" if he was still the MP for Bethnal Green with its high Jewish population. Somehow I think not.

Only one per cent of the population of Bethnal Green is Jewish according to the 2011 Census...indeed in the whole Borough of Tower Hamlets the population declaring itself as Jewish is less than 3000.

I think you must be getting confused with 1911 when it was 300,000
  • GreatGodPanGreatGodPan Posts: 53,186
    Forum Member
    Oh I can well believe it. His childish habit on Talksport of muting callers he disagrees with so that he can shout over them and deride them with impunity given that they cannot now answer him back is pretty much de rigeur for him. He's an utter a-hole.

He's an utter anti-racist.
  • nanscombenanscombe Posts: 16,588
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    From his Facebook page it looks like Mr Masterson is a UKIP & Israel supporting Catholic.

Obviously as pure as the driven snow.
    Forum Member

Going by his fb, it wasn't on impulse either. He claims to be catholic in one post and yet protestant in others. He seems to dislike both catholics and muslims.

He's simply a brainwashed thug.

Some on Twitter claim that some MPs are trying to keep this photo out of msm.
    Forum Member
    nanscombe wrote: »
    From his Facebook page it looks like Mr Masterson is a UKIP & Israel supporting Catholic.

Obviously as pure as the driven snow.

Actually, he claimed in one post to be catholic, but reading others, he's protestant and dislikes catholicism. Whatever he is, he's obviously a few sandwiches short of a picnic.
  • DinkyDoobieDinkyDoobie Posts: 17,786
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    typical crazed zionist behaviour
    core fan base of the IDF are irredeemably deranged.
    retweeted > MPs are discouraging the press from using this pic of the Zionazi

Back to regular form for old george.
    Forum Member

Could you please post the dates of these original posts? I can't seem to find them
  • StaunchyStaunchy Posts: 10,904
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

So nice to see that George isn't milking an incident with a solitary individual in order to cast aspersions on an entire group. It's terrible when people do it to groups George stands up for so it's refreshing to see that he's not doing the same in order to gain support and/or sympathy.

Stay classy George!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Could you please post the dates of these original posts? I can't seem to find them

They're from his twitter page where he is in the midst of a rabid tirade of tweets and retweets about a "jewish terrorist" and conflating his actions with zionists, the idf and by extension jewish people.
    Forum Member
    They're from his twitter page where he is in the midst of a rabid tirade of tweets and retweets about a "jewish terrorist" and conflating his actions with zionists, the idf and by extension jewish people.

I checked that and can't find them. Most of his tweets today are retweets. It's not important really, I simply wanted to read the full tweets in context.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I checked that and can't find them. Most of his tweets today are retweets. It's not important really, I simply wanted to read the full tweets in context.

He doesn't care who or what he retweets so long as it paints israel in a bad light, like retweeting comments by someone called The Great Hitler God.