Tennant to marry Georgia Moffett

Comments

• lach doch mallach doch mal Posts: 16,328
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    How great is must be to be Georgina Mofett. To have The Doctor as your Dad and your hubby as well as having him as your screen Dad, does it get any better?!!!!!!

:D:D:D

No life doesn't get any better:cry::cry:.

Georgina Moffett has more associations with Doctor Who now than most other people. Maybe she is on a quest:eek:.

.. I don't think 13 years is a lot, particularly if the older person has stayed young or the younger person is old beyond their years. Age is in your head;).

BTW, nice to see that some things never change (when I say nice, I mean predictable:rolleyes:).
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 176
    Forum Member
    Well...
    She caught her 'money man'
    No need to work now...oh wait!...she didn't do a lot anyway.
  • daveyboy7472daveyboy7472 Posts: 16,407
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No life doesn't get any better:cry::cry:.

Georgina Moffett has more associations with Doctor Who now than most other people. Maybe she is on a quest:eek:.

.. I don't think 13 years is a lot, particularly if the older person has stayed young or the younger person is old beyond their years. Age is in your head;).

BTW, nice to see that some things never change (when I say nice, I mean predictable:rolleyes:).

Absolutely. You only have to look at Hugh Hefner to realise that.....:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Absolutely. You only have to look at Hugh Hefner to realise that.....:D

... your idol, little brother?:D:D

It's nice they are still together. BTW is Georgina still one of the audio companions?
  • daveyboy7472daveyboy7472 Posts: 16,407
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

It's nice they are still together. BTW is Georgina still one of the audio companions?

He was me in a previous incarnation.......:D:D:D:D:D
  • GilaGoraGilaGora Posts: 1,191
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think Tennant's fangirls should all be placed on suicide watch. :p
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,170
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I don't think she ever was. She's only been in one Big Finish audio, but she did lend her voice for the companion in Dreamland.

Anyway if true ... CONGRATS to them.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,170
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

The Whovian trinity will truly be complete when she bears the son that which is destined to become the 17th Doctor.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He was me in a previous incarnation.......:D:D:D:D:D

Of course he was, how could I forget that:D
    BP4L wrote: »
    I don't think she ever was. She's only been in one Big Finish audio, but she did lend her voice for the companion in Dreamland.

Anyway if true ... CONGRATS to them.

Oops I got that one wrong, didn't I:o
    Maybe I should write for the Daily Mail, they are just as accurate as myself:D.

Thanks for the info:)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    BP4L wrote: »
    The Whovian trinity will truly be complete when she bears the son that which is destined to become the 17th Doctor.

Are you sure, I heard it was the 18th;):D. I wonder if their daughter will return as her mother:confused:.
  • Ethel_FredEthel_Fred Posts: 34,127
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Isn't that incest! :D LOL
    By the 51st century human sexuality has moved on. Just be lucky he isn't marrying a Dalek or a tree. :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 614
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Must only be me who saw the headlines Tennant to marry Moffet and thought of Stephen?!:o
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 451
    Forum Member
    BibaNova wrote: »
    Must only be me who saw the headlines Tennant to marry Moffet and thought of Stephen?!:o

no, you weren't the only one lol.

i didn't even realise the two of them were still together, last i'd heard they'd split up.

i know it's utterly childish but i really really want to hate her (smug little witch :P), but i don't lol.

good for them :) bet i won't be invited to the wedding though :P
  • princesstinprincesstin Posts: 2,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Now that's what I call a Royal Wedding-congrats David and Georgia!

NYD 2012? :eek: Damn, I was hoping we'd get a Bank Holiday out of it, but it's going to be a BH anyway :rolleyes:;)
  • AbrielAbriel Posts: 8,525
    Forum Member
    GilaGora wrote: »
    I think Tennant's fangirls should all be placed on suicide watch. :p
    OMG first Robbie, now this. I despair:cry:;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,151
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dream job, dream girl, dream father-in-law. He's done alright for himself. Congratulations to them both.

I hear when he proposed, she was head over heels, head over heels, head over heels...
  • kr1shkr1sh Posts: 111
    Forum Member
    Camino wrote: »
    its in the Mail too
    Both of these are just re-reporting the Sun story (which both mention) which is still quite possibly total bullcrap :D
  • DavetheScotDavetheScot Posts: 16,623
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If it's true, David's a lucky guy; she seems lovely :) Congratulations to them both.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 901
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    wonderful - they look great together...kills my plans on getting him though! at least I'm losing him to someone with good taste in tv and such. lol
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 901
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    forgot to say that I can't wait to see the guest list!! wonder if I could get back over there for it...lol
  • funcifunci Posts: 782
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Showbiz forum?? :confused:
    It would make more sense. Neither of them is in Doctor Who, after all.

Precisely! Seems a little odd that it has been moved to the Dr Who & Torchwood Forum considering he left the role last year.

Presumably because there aren't any Casanova or Single Dad forums!:p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    funci wrote: »
    Precisely! Seems a little odd that it has been moved to the Dr Who & Torchwood Forum considering he left the role last year.

Presumably because there aren't any Casanova or Single Dad forums!:p

Considering that we have threads on people who sadly passed away that would have made great Doctor Who villains (Pete Postlethwaite), but had actually no link to Doctor Who, I really cannot see the problem with having a thread discussing the potential marriage of David Tennant (after all the tenth doctor) and Georgina Moffett (daughter of the fifth doctor, companion in one of the cartoony things and playing the cloned daughter of the doctor in the TV series - I don't think she had roles in Casanova or Single Dad).

We are discussing things related to Doctor Who. Would people like us to not discuss any of the previous doctors at all anymore? Forget about William Hartnell, Patrick Troughton, Jon Pertwee, Tom Baker, Peter Davison, Colin Baker, Sylvester McCoy, Paul McGann and Christopher Eccleston. After all they have not been the doctor for a much longer time than David Tennant. Lets just discuss Matt, but only until he leaves the role, then he should be dead to all of us. David was never my favourite doctor, but this old chestnut (mostly uttered by the same people - I don't mean you) is rather annoying. Doctor Who is not just about the present doctor and production team, even if some people irrationally insist it is.

Edit: Just realised you could take my post the wrong way, obviously I understand that you are being sarcastic:D.
  • Joy DeanJoy Dean Posts: 21,346
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Congratulations :)

The Doctor marries daughter :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,670
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You have to think of the possibilities of that wedding. Of course DT's production team will be there. And so will Peter Davison. Thats two Doctors. But imagine if they just went, "What the hell" and invited ALL the Doctors? Chris and Matt especially. I'm sure they must have met David right?

Look at me. Calling them there first names like there my mates.

Me, Bill, Pat, Jon, Tom, Pete, Colin, Sylv, Paul, Chris, Dave and Matt went down the pub the other day. :p