Artem Chigvintsev Appreciation Thread (Part 7)

Comments

• yungathartyungathart Posts: 10,032
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    KAbell wrote: »
    Wise words there, BJ. Come back early. Maybe there is a clause in his contract to say if injured must fly home ASAP to put the minds of his Angels & co. at rest. Or else we will all be nervous wrecks....:(

Thats true , nervous wrecks thats us , Angels we will be more like Jibbering Idiots :eek:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Wise words there, BJ. Come back early. Maybe there is a clause in his contract to say if injured must fly home ASAP to put the minds of his Angels & co. at rest. Or else we will all be nervous wrecks....:(
    BJgirl wrote: »
    no i think he means trip out to the states IMO

I am not sure , It doesn't say TO ARTEM , or OVER HERE it saysYOUR TRIP WITH ARTEM .:confused:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,004
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    well i don't think he would want to put the tour at risk and it isn't that long, to get a knee back to full power, before the tour
    I just hope he takes advice re rest etc Look how he pushed himself back after that injury on SCD! He is so full-on with his dancing, Artem doesn't really know how to rest for long. At least on the tour he will have a bigger input into the choreography so he will know what to avoid when he's putting it all together. And Kara is lighter than some of those er....em...... ladies with the larger frames....:rolleyes:
    Will just have to wait and see, yungathart, what he is going to do. We must stay calm. No chance, not until we know.....:(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I just hope he takes advice re rest etc Look how he pushed himself back after that injury on SCD! He is so full-on with his dancing, Artem doesn't really know how to rest for long. At least on the tour he will have a bigger input into the choreography so he will know what to avoid when he's putting it all together. And Kara is lighter than some of those er....em...... ladies with the larger frames....:rolleyes:
    Will just have to wait and see, yungathart, what he is going to do. We must stay calm. No chance, not until we know.....:(

OMG what a week , KAbell, it aint easy being an Artemite .:cry::cry:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,647
    Forum Member
    yungathart wrote: »
    I am not sure , It doesn't say TO ARTEM , or OVER HERE it saysYOUR TRIP WITH ARTEM .:confused:

sscchh don't shout i did say IMO its just that the americans i know always refer to trips even if going shopping, one of them says when you go on your trip to wherever, that was all i was gauging it on, probably wrong.
  • Lou69Lou69 Posts: 2,931
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I am like you Yungathart, it sounds as if they are going to have a wee holiday, otherwise it doesn,t really make sense. I hope he watches what he is doing with that knee or else we might all be very disappointed. Don,t even want to go down that road.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 228
    Forum Member
    Hello all i no changing the subject but when is the diamond jubillee in hyde park event will they and Kristina be home in time for that as she said tday she is stuck in seattle for 6 wks

And i dont understand when are they all going to meet up for the tour cause Kristina wont be back until June maybe and doesnt it start the first few days of june i no they are all pros etc but surely they need time for practise and to dance with the band etc:):)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    sscchh don't shout i did say IMO its just that the americans i know always refer to trips even if going shopping, one of them says when you go on your trip to wherever, that was all i was gauging it on, probably wrong.

You may well be right BJ ,Its some time since I knew one or two Americans , and one of them was crazy , so i dont have a lot to go on . but it would be rather nice if they could go on a short very quiet holiday, thats what Artem said he wanted to do last year , where no one, no phones , just him and Kara .so they have a good excuse for one now .:)
  • SMW1963SMW1963 Posts: 1,473
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Someone has posted pic's on Artem's FB of them out in LV.

I've noticed recently on his pic's he does not wear his cross & chain much now !
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Silversandy doesn't know about Artem yet , Oh dear and on her birthday as well.
    Forum Member
    You may well be right BJ ,Its some time since I knew one or two Americans , and one of them was crazy , so i dont have a lot to go on . but it would be rather nice if they could go on a short very quiet holiday, thats what Artem said he wanted to do last year , where no one, no phones , just him and Kara .so they have a good excuse for one now .:)

i have given up on the idea of them ever having a nice laying on the beach doing nothing type holiday its never happened yet has it ! lol
  • SMW1963SMW1963 Posts: 1,473
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i have given up on the idea of them ever having a nice laying on the beach doing nothing type holiday its never happened yet has it ! lol

BJ

I hope they don't always put work first.They do need some quality time together,

As you say can't see a lazy holiday coming up.Next will be rehearsal's.then the tour,then Artem will have to go back for his Visa hopefully for the this years SCD .The show run's until Dec and then it will be 2013:(
  • silversandysilversandy Posts: 9,113
    Forum Member
    Hello ladies I'm home. Thank you all for your birthday wishes. Had a lovely meal and a drink or two. Well I have only been out for a few hours. I was right about Kara having extensions put in her hair but didn't foresee Artem ending up on crutches.

DWTSLV hasn't been officially live for even a week. They must have been training so hard to be getting so many injuries. Well Artem's Angels we will have to wish Artem a speedy recovery and that Kara will be out to LV as soon as possible. Trouble is if he has got a knee injury we don't know if it is a new injury or one that has flared up again. I wonder if the start of the UK tour will be affected. I for one would rather Artem has plenty of treatment and rest rather than trying to dance too soon whether it be in LV or the UK.

I noticed that Giovanna and her boyfriend have been tweeting that it is not long now until the wedding. I do hope Kara has at least a week with Artem before she has to come jetting back. At least we know she worries about him and he looked in good spirits despite his crutches.

Talking about the wording of the tweet from Jared, I remember one of my American bosses thanking me for accompanying him to a function. The words he used put an entirely different meaning to that he intended. We speak the same language but sometimes we are poles apart.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I think you may be right , and a lying on a beach sunning holiday, is a bit Pie in the sky , as far as Artem is concerned , He would have prefered a trip on a boat fishing and doing nothing for the rest of the time , but having spent many holidays on a boat , having an injured knee is not going to be the best treatment , for it , you really do need the use of both knees to be able to balance on the boat , it is so easy to jarr a damamged limb , and I am speaking from experience, in this matter , hence the state of my knees , after 40years of boating .:eek:
  • Lou69Lou69 Posts: 2,931
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well Ladies I will say Goodnight and Sweet Dreams to All. x
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I will bid you all good night on this very eventful day , sweet dreams lets hope tomorrow we have good news , from LV or LA.
    Forum Member
    I think you may be right , and a lying on a beach sunning holiday, is a bit Pie in the sky , as far as Artem is concerned , He would have prefered a trip on a boat fishing and doing nothing for the rest of the time , but having spent many holidays on a boat , having an injured knee is not going to be the best treatment , for it , you really do need the use of both knees to be able to balance on the boat , it is so easy to jarr a damamged limb , and I am speaking from experience, in this matter , hence the state of my knees , after 40years of boating .:eek:

how about a boat of the Bahamas or something where its very calm and there are staff to man the boat could he manage that
    Forum Member
    Lacey Schwimmer ‏

Pulled my thigh muscle today! Oy
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 228
    Forum Member
    @artemchigvintse Everyone iam ok alive and very well taking care of just need rest for couple of days that's all
    Forum Member
    Photo of Artem and cast of DWTSLV at Absinthe show

http://www.hauteliving.com/2012/04/h...sits-absinthe/
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    how about a boat of the Bahamas or something where its very calm and there are staff to man the boat could he manage that

That sounds perfect, just perfect:cool::cool

Much better news this morning, from Artem , but it wont stop us worrying about him though .

It look as if this Show is asking a little too much of the dancers bodies ,its a catalogue of injuries up to now , it must be a wonderful specticle to see , but its taking its toll of the dancers . Phew it is all to enertain the public , poor dancers :cry:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    loubear36 wrote: »
    @artemchigvintse Everyone iam ok alive and very well taking care of just need rest for couple of days that's all
    Hope he rests that knee. Bless him.:)
    Lovely vts this am, BJ. Vegas is all glitz & glamour.....It looks amazing,but take your time Artem, don't rush back too soon.;)
    Forum Member
    http://t.co/lr1qIvLt

Kara's new hair
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    http://t.co/lr1qIvLt

Kara's new hair
    Not sure about the blonde, prefer Kara with her darker hair but she still looks stunning.:)
This discussion has been closed.