Comments

• GroutyGrouty Posts: 34,030
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes i agree :D
  • grantus_maxgrantus_max Posts: 2,744
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sorry I didn't know the grammar police had arrived ;)

Yes indeed - now take heed and don't do it again. :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    WhiteShade wrote: »
    Musicians, actors & presenters have engaged in conversation with me on there without any problems. A Hollywood actor/director liked one of my tweets so much that he chose to make it a favourite of his. That was after I had jokingly mocked cast members in his films. It just seemed petty to me that some guy who’s quite happy to make fun of others on a panel show is miserable as sin in real life and reacts to banter like a schoolchild. I wasn’t rude, he was.
    Don’t get me wrong I’m a big fan of his older work. I wasn’t spiteful to him.

Good god, are you still wiffling on about this? Just accept that LF blocked you because he thought you were being a cock. After having read your tweet *and* your continued whinging about it on this thread, I can see why.
  • sconescone Posts: 14,850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I still haven't read the tweet :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    scone wrote: »
    I still haven't read the tweet :D

You haven't missed much... :cool:
  • sconescone Posts: 14,850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You haven't missed much... :cool:

Sounds like I have though, 6 pages and still going on.
  • Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    scone wrote: »
    Sounds like I have though, 6 pages and still going on.

It really wasn't a big deal .. Just a few making it mre than it was
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It really wasn't a big deal .. Just a few making it mre than it was

Don't beat yourself up about it though, eh? ;)
  • WhiteShadeWhiteShade Posts: 388
    Forum Member
    People stick crappy fast food junk mail leaflets through my door everyday. Do I go to the trouble of having my postbox sealed up or tell them personally to stop if I don't like it? No of course not. Keith or Leigh acted like a right little muppet.
  • Cyril_SneerCyril_Sneer Posts: 2,314
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Funnily enough he walked past me the other day down oxford st with a scarf over most of his face - i've heard mixed stories about him.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    People stick crappy fast food junk mail leaflets through my door everyday. Do I go to the trouble of having my postbox sealed up or tell them personally to stop if I don't like it? No of course not. Keith or Leigh acted like a right little muppet.

..and you're not I suppose :rolleyes:
    Forum Member
    I don't throw a hissy fit when I get told that I'm clearly milking a rotten cow to death.
    Forum Member
    I've previously tweeted him about how much I loved Bo Selecta but I don't recall him thanking me for being nice or on having brought all his DVD's. Funny that.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't throw a hissy fit when I get told that I'm clearly milking a rotten cow to death.

Your entire contribution to this thread is one big hissy fit. :D
  • fizzle90fizzle90 Posts: 6,467
    Forum Member
    I've previously tweeted him about how much I loved Bo Selecta but I don't recall him thanking me for being nice or on having brought all his DVD's. Funny that.

Why on earth should he thank you for liking his show or buying his DVD?! Christ almighty.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    fizzle90 wrote: »
    Why on earth should he thank you for liking his show or buying his DVD?! Christ almighty.

There seem to be people like this on every forum I frequent. Are the b*stards following me around t'internet? :(
  • Saltydog1955Saltydog1955 Posts: 4,134
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is this thread still going? :eek: :eek:
  • euphieeuphie Posts: 2,280
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Where did you bring the DVD's from?

I'm not sure if this has, or ever will sink in, just because a celebrity is on twitter and you are a 'fan', they don't owe you anything. If anyone is a 'muppet' it's not Leigh, it's you
  • euphieeuphie Posts: 2,280
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Actually - has anyone tweeted a link to this thread to Leigh :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I use my real name on Twitter, but perhaps someone who has a jokey name could do it.

I'd love to read Leigh's reaction! :D:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 56
    Forum Member
    I'm sure Leigh has already seen it. He's probably a DS member under an alias but doesn't want to out himself by admitting it as he won't be able to ask for advice anymore in case his family and friends see. As his anonymity is so important he wouldn't leave any clues as to it being him in case I out him too ;)
    Forum Member
    The funny thing is that half your comments have made me laugh. The only thing I've ever found funny about Keith Lemon was the joke about Kevin Webster on the Michael Jackson Bo Selecta special. So you're all more funny then some jumped up twonk.
  • jannajanna Posts: 7,323
    Forum Member
    I use my real name on Twitter, but perhaps someone who has a jokey name could do it.

I'd love to read Leigh's reaction! :D:D
    Oh brilliant. I shall use my shiny new twitter account to do just that.
    My first post this year....in case anyone cares to keep track. (sorry,private joke:o)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The funny thing is that half your comments have made me laugh. The only thing I've ever found funny about Keith Lemon was the joke about Kevin Webster on the Michael Jackson Bo Selecta special. So you're all more funny then some jumped up twonk.

You don't find him funny, but you went out of your way to Tweet him. Riiiight. :D

Your comments make me laugh, but more in a 'funny peculiar' sort of way than 'funny haha'.....;) :D:D:D
    Forum Member
    I don't find him funny as Mr Lemon. I tweeted to ask about the bandage actually.