Can an online bully find your address?

2»

Comments

• AnitaSAnitaS Posts: 4,079
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tell your friend to involve the police, as others have suggested. I would also advise him to tell his mother he is gay, regardless of the fact she claims to 'hate gays.' Hopefully, as she's his mum, she'll continue to love him and support him, very few mothers can actively disown their children, especially for something so insignificant.
  • goldframedoorgoldframedoor Posts: 1,649
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    tothegrand wrote: »
    Close the Facebook account, end of problem.
    I simply stopped using mine as of mid-August just gone, and the last ever thing I did was enable maximum privacy settings and made it so that nobody can send me a friend request.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,544
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This is why i NEVER EVER post personal details on Facebook on Twitter its COMMON SENSE for god sake. If you put your whole address and phone number up then you kinda deserve to get trouble for it.
  • goldframedoorgoldframedoor Posts: 1,649
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This is why i NEVER EVER post personal details on Facebook on Twitter its COMMON SENSE for god sake. If you put your whole address and phone number up then you kinda deserve to get trouble for it.
    What really gets me is why don't more people have the common sense to realize that! :(