Options

The Pasha Kovalev Appreciation Board (3)

Comments

• Options
    SalsaShonSalsaShon Posts: 8,941
    Forum Member
    Libby_Lou wrote: »
    I really enjoyed your report Shona – it brought it all back to me! It certainly sounds like you had a fantastic time.

I love the interaction between Katya and Pasha in the Q and A session and I’m glad to hear the rest of the cast are holding up. Looking forward to seeing the show again on 25 June. I do hope they tour again next year.

Thanks Libby. Lucky you seeing the show again, something to look forward to.:)
    They do bounce off each other and really get on. Think they have a brilliant partnership.
  • Options
    KorkyTheCatKorkyTheCat Posts: 24,262
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
  • Options
    Forum Member

Thanks Korky. Agree with the lady except please come back to Aberdeen (or Inverness) soon, :) ideally this year sometime, but sadly that won't happen.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SalsaShon wrote: »
    Thanks Korky. Agree with the lady except please come back to Aberdeen (or Inverness) soon, :) ideally this year sometime, but sadly that won't happen.

No, probably not, but the tour is so successful, with such a winning formula, that surely there'll be another next year including Scotland. :)
  • Options
    PashultyPashulty Posts: 9,384
    Forum Member
    Fantastic report Shona !! So glad you had a fantastic time and were there to the announcement of Pasha's return ! Wish I was there ! :o:D
    Pasha hugs !!! :D:blush: nomnomnom ... :D:D
    .....Don't be sad at the anti-climax because you have added to the store of lovely memories which you will keep for ever. Even if they fade a little, I'm sure that you will always be able to conjure up the atmosphere of last night and smile.

Yes, this thread experienced something of a minor volcanic eruption last night. I'm glad that Pasha was clapped and cheered in Aberdeen. He was made happy and he has made us happy, which is a reciprocity that is so wonderful when it happens (all too rarely).

Rambling Korky :kitty::)

You have such a beautiful way with words Korky !! Thank you so very much w/ enriching the atmosphere ! Specially beautiful is the last sentence. Indeed, Pasha has made everyone happy all around & hope we can spread even a little bit of this happiness back to him... :)

Thanks again all for all the links, pics etc and the general Pasha chit chat that keeps this fantastically friendly thread going !! Love you all !! :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pasha with admirer (with tiny additional photo in the surround!) :)

https://twitter.com/strictly_steph/status/474340151209230336/photo/1
  • Options
    Forum Member

Thanks for links Korky.
    Love the pictures of Jasmine's birthday. Glad she was able to celebrate amongst friends and love the dance themed cake.:)
    Good to see you reappear on the thread Pashulty, now keep going on here!;-):p
  • Options
    Heather_HoggattHeather_Hoggatt Posts: 83
    Forum Member
    Going to see them again on Wednesday 😀 back to Tunbridge Wells! Gonna take them some goodies, last time was cake pops - any suggestions for this time.? Obviously can't outdo Susie with her amazing cakes and pressies!!
    Hope I'm less shy this time want a pic with Each alone but also with Ryan, James, Jasmine and Marcella :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Going to see them again on Wednesday 😀 back to Tunbridge Wells! Gonna take them some goodies, last time was cake pops - any suggestions for this time.? Obviously can't outdo Susie with her amazing cakes and pressies!!

I wonder whether Pasha would appreciate [something like] this:

http://www.onstage-studios.com/To%20dance%20is%20to%20be%20free%20cut%20copy%20resize.JPG
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Hope I'm less shy this time want a pic with Each alone but also with Ryan, James, Jasmine and Marcella :)

Have a great time Heather and if this is the last show you will see, then be brave.;-)
    Since the other dancers mingle sure you will get a pic and you may just need to ask Pasha and Katya if you can have separate pics. Sure they will oblige.
    Hi Korky, see you came up with a good idea for a gift. Or do you have Heather or has their been a picture of all six dancers and you could frame it and give P and K a copy each, nice reminder of the tour. Or you can ignore and choose something else.:p They will be happy whatever you decide to make or buy.
  • Options
    Forum Member

Thanks Korky.
    Just over a fortnight now and then they will all be able to have a very deserving break.:)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks Korky.
    Just over a fortnight now and then they will all be able to have a very deserving break.:)

Yes, and apparently they're all as fresh and sparky as when they started! :o:o:D That's what adoring what you do for a living does for you, I suppose. :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Yes, and apparently they're all as fresh and sparky as when they started! :o:o:D That's what adoring what you do for a living does for you, I suppose. :)

True Korky and they definitely deserve a holiday. Not biased but especially Pasha as he has the cruise with Katya in August and rehearsals will begin for the pro numbers around that time as well, plus meeting his celeb and starting on new choreography. :o
    Enjoy July then Pasha cos you're gonna be very busy afterwards.:)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There's interesting speculation on the MF about the possible professional pairings when SCD re-starts. I'm wondering whether Pasha will dance mainly with Janette.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    There's interesting speculation on the MF about the possible professional pairings when SCD re-starts. I'm wondering whether Pasha will dance mainly with Janette.

Well, their segment on ITT was the best last year and would be a good pairing I think. Then again, Ola will need a new pro and can't see them pairing her up with the lovely Tristan after James' exit and the fact they won't know one another, whereas Ola knows Pasha and Tristan knows Janette. Then there's Aliona who Pasha has also danced with before, unless Brendan partners Aliona and Natalie. Getting confusing,:p don't mind so long as he features regularly.:)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I wonder whether Pasha would appreciate [something like] this:

http://www.onstage-studios.com/To%20dance%20is%20to%20be%20free%20cut%20copy%20resize.JPG

That's lovely Korky! Could be an idea, if I can find 6 different ones for each maybe and also get my iPad to communicate with printer which is sometimes a bit of a task!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Have a great time Heather and if this is the last show you will see, then be brave.;-)
    Since the other dancers mingle sure you will get a pic and you may just need to ask Pasha and Katya if you can have separate pics. Sure they will oblige.
    Hi Korky, see you came up with a good idea for a gift. Or do you have Heather or has their been a picture of all six dancers and you could frame it and give P and K a copy each, nice reminder of the tour. Or you can ignore and choose something else.:p They will be happy whatever you decide to make or buy.

I'll try and be brave Shona, Alex has already asked the others to come out as we missed them last time, one problem is ( not such a problem really and I don't resent it) Alex does take up quite a lot of their time and then I feel I can't with long queue behind us! Nothing I can really do about that though xx
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Well, their segment on ITT was the best last year and would be a good pairing I think. Then again, Ola will need a new pro and can't see them pairing her up with the lovely Tristan after James' exit and the fact they won't know one another, whereas Ola knows Pasha and Tristan knows Janette. Then there's Aliona who Pasha has also danced with before, unless Brendan partners Aliona and Natalie. Getting confusing,:p don't mind so long as he features regularly.:)

Will he not still be paired with Anya? Think she's just not having a celeb? Hope not Aliona - can't stand her! Hopefully Aliona with Brendan, Nat with Anton and then Pasha gets Iveta & / Anya!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I'll try and be brave Shona, Alex has already asked the others to come out as we missed them last time, one problem is ( not such a problem really and I don't resent it) Alex does take up quite a lot of their time and then I feel I can't with long queue behind us! Nothing I can really do about that though xx

You can but try Heather! Maybe you would get a bit more time if you waited and went to the back of the queue. It is a good place to be for the 'meet n greet':)
    This time last week... (Sigh.)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Will he not still be paired with Anya? Think she's just not having a celeb? Hope not Aliona - can't stand her! Hopefully Aliona with Brendan, Nat with Anton and then Pasha gets Iveta & / Anya!

Who knows Heather.:p Would imagine ( and only a guess) that Anya is on the choreography team alongside Patrick and a few others who will feature in either pro numbers or when a pro and celeb dance and want some dancers on the floor.
    Unless Tristan gets to dance with Aliona and Janette/Ola, can't see it being the latter really or Pasha gets to dance with Ola/Janette or both.:D
    Maybe they should just mix them all up to be fair!
    Thanks for your company last night Korky, otherwise would have been going it alone on here.
    Please let us know Heather how the show goes on Wednesday.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ^^^ I'd always look in here every evening, Shona, whether fleetingly or for longer, unless it's truly impossible. :)

Latest photos...

https://twitter.com/MrsEnglandH/status/475405254691786752/photo/1

https://twitter.com/SianBusby/status/475401969633619968/photo/1 (lovely accompanying tweet with this one...sweet and kind P and K. :))
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ^^^ I'd always look in here every evening, Shona, whether fleetingly or for longer, unless it's truly impossible. :)

Latest photos...

https://twitter.com/MrsEnglandH/status/475405254691786752/photo/1

https://twitter.com/SianBusby/status/475401969633619968/photo/1 (lovely accompanying tweet with this one...sweet and kind P and K. :))

Thanks as always Korky.:)
    Yes lovely caption with the last picture.
  • Options
    PashafanPashafan Posts: 307
    Forum Member
    Thanks for all the pics and links.
    Shona thanks for your report, so pleased you and your daughter had a great night!
    Heather if you want a bit more time with P & K talk to the others who are all adorable, and when P & K have finished the M & G go over to them