hisdogspothisdogspot Posts: 23,348
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Best reaction to mob boo's ever

Gotta love the French :D

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,363
    Forum Member
    I quite like Frenchy's selfishness in that house. She is not liked in the house obviously but she is someone who sticks up for herself. Notice how the likes of **** ash Dee stay clear of confrontation with Frenchy.
  • SpiritedAwaySpiritedAway Posts: 10,286
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'd call Frenchy the voice of our generation but she looks like she'd collect social security in the states. :D But she is a force. I adore her and all her brassy, who gives a shit, "I'm not going to change my attitude like other people"-ness.

Love her or hate her, you always know what you're getting. Crazy!
  • sahmrawsahmraw Posts: 1,133
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought I would hate Frenchy, but she is my fave housemate this year. She is so funny and so sweet, but so direct and I love it.
  • HBBHBB Posts: 1,095
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    hisdogspot wrote: »

Somehow done without being offensive. Quite funny.
    LIZALYNN wrote: »
    I quite like Frenchy's selfishness in that house. She is not liked in the house obviously but she is someone who sticks up for herself. Notice how the likes of **** ash Dee stay clear of confrontation with Frenchy.

She is actually quite unapologetic and simply goes about her business. I'm begging to like her a little.
    I think you're correct that Dee avoids getting into a ruck with her.
  • bill luvs t.vbill luvs t.v Posts: 1,907
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Love Frenchy. Normally when you get characters like her loud and eccentric in big brother their normally insecure underneath it all, not Frenchy she seems completely sure of who she is and its great.
  • scottishmagscottishmag Posts: 3,504
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    she has certainly grew on me, now one of my favourites to watch....
    Im glad she has not jumped on the lets mock Gary bacdwagon
  • ruffleruffle Posts: 4,535
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

You are just as bad calling people names why bitches is there no men there why always women that get the back lash thy boo the house cat we no this
  • newgirl55newgirl55 Posts: 1,655
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Same here at least she is honest, I loved her nomination! :)
  • tmjtmj Posts: 1,571
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Frenchy is what many claimed Helen to be - upfront, say-it-to-your-face, what you see is what you get. Difference is, Frenchy's nice with it. (Although I didn't mind Helen so much)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,234
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I thought it was hilarious!
    LIZALYNN wrote: »

Selfish she may be, but her understanding and patience with Gary outshines most of them.
  • kimindexkimindex Posts: 68,250
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I wasn't aware Dee was going around confronting people.
  • MargMckMargMck Posts: 24,115
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There is something very spirited about this crazy woman - so I do like her a lot right now.
    She is another of those who might be an irritant to live with - she reminds me of a mad hamster or gerbil when they have that crazy hour fiddling with everything in their cage - all that zipping, patting her face, sorting clothes, fidgeting and faffing with things - but it is funny.
  • playboy69playboy69 Posts: 152
    Forum Member
    ruffle wrote: »
    You are just as bad calling people names why bitches is there no men there why always women that get the back lash thy boo the house cat we no this

She doesn't use 'bitch' to refer to only women. She said to James 'bitch, I'm Frenchy' when they argued and when she entered the house she shouted 'I'm here bitches!'
  • grazemytvaddictgrazemytvaddict Posts: 4,954
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    At first I didn't like her but now I really like her and I not I like her and find her really funny.
  • PandoraFanPandoraFan Posts: 572
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yes, what amazing wit. Move over Oscar Wilde.
  • tq21tq21 Posts: 1,693
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hope she stays just to annoy the people the others.
  • MargMckMargMck Posts: 24,115
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    PandoraFan wrote: »
    Yes, what amazing wit. Move over Oscar Wilde.

I'm not sure if Oscar would ever have done CBB but here are his nominations:

"True friends stab you in the front."
    "Some cause happiness wherever they go; others whenever they go."
  • HeyyouoverthereHeyyouoverthere Posts: 5,117
    Forum Member
    At first I didn't like her but now I really like her and I not I like her and find her really funny.

Huurrr?? :D
  • oathyoathy Posts: 32,639
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Utterly love her.
    didn't agree with cutting up the clothes but in terms of HM give me Her any day over that Ricci muppet. So far on the live feed I think he's spoken about 20 words?
  • Joni MJoni M Posts: 70,225
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    MargMck wrote: »
    There is something very spirited about this crazy woman - so I do like her a lot right now.
    She is another of those who might be an irritant to live with - she reminds me of a mad hamster or gerbil when they have that crazy hour fiddling with everything in their cage - all that zipping, patting her face, sorting clothes, fidgeting and faffing with things - but it is funny.

Ha ha, brilliantly put :D
  • JVSJVS Posts: 12,678
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    When Leslie raised his hand to strike her she crossed her arms to block him and feigned a kick - you've got to respect her ballsiness, that would have reduced most women to tears.
  • Ben-Ben- Posts: 107
    Forum Member
    Frenchy is a ledgend! Much better than a lot of the other boring housemates zzzzz
  • revolver44revolver44 Posts: 22,766
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's the best thing to come out of France since Joan Of Arc lol
  • dd68dd68 Posts: 17,841
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She's an arrogant one!
  • benbeez1benbeez1 Posts: 18,104
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    line of the series :D