Anyone got a LG KU990 mobile?

CabbagesAhoy!CabbagesAhoy! Posts: 1,715
Forum Member
✭✭✭
It's like a touch phone thing.

When I try to read a long text message I can't see how you read the end of it if that makes sense? I wonder if my phone has a fault because I can't see how you pan down.
Anyone know?

Edit - Read the instructions - no mention. Could be me being very thick.

Comments

• emcrawemcraw Posts: 197
    Forum Member
    Hi, yes I had one of these, also known as a Viewty.

To scroll down to the end of a text message you need to sweep your finger or the stylus provided from the bottom left of the screen to the top left. This will 'push' the page up and you will be able to read the rest of the text. :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 14,815
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I was going to buy one of these recently because of the great camera they are supposed to have on them, but the touch pad thing put me right off after I saw my o/h's grandson's one. I chose a Nokia 6500 slide instead. The Viewty is way too fiddly!
  • CabbagesAhoy!CabbagesAhoy! Posts: 1,715
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    emcraw wrote: »
    Hi, yes I had one of these, also known as a Viewty.

To scroll down to the end of a text message you need to sweep your finger or the stylus provided from the bottom left of the screen to the top left. This will 'push' the page up and you will be able to read the rest of the text. :)

Emcraw - I don't know who you are or what you do but the love I feel for you now is DEEP! MANY MANY THANKS!:D:D

I LOVE DS - Never lets me down!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,147
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My wife wanted a viewty for xmas so got her one. In my eyes it is so bloody finnicky i hate the damned thing. Even the fone drives me nuts, long live my SE k750i,now thats a fone,lol
  • CoolboyACoolboyA Posts: 10,447
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    My wife wanted a viewty for xmas so got her one. In my eyes it is so bloody finnicky i hate the damned thing. Even the fone drives me nuts, long live my SE k750i,now thats a fone,lol

I agree. I have the Viewty on contract... for the next 18months!

I have my K750i with me and it is great! I miss buttons so much!

O2 is also so much better than 3...
  • CabbagesAhoy!CabbagesAhoy! Posts: 1,715
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes I am rather regretting the leap 'up' from my gorgeous Nokia - so simple and lovely and ....buttony!

Now can someone tell me where the delete button is when you write a text - the instruction book is useless! As am I.
  • ClangeretteClangerette Posts: 879
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yes I am rather regretting the leap 'up' from my gorgeous Nokia - so simple and lovely and ....buttony!

Now can someone tell me where the delete button is when you write a text - the instruction book is useless! As am I.

Its the middle real button at the bottom of the phone marked with a 'c' :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,147
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I agree about thee instruction book too,its bloody crap, got to be the worst ever

my mrs loves the fone ( so she says,haha)