Xbox one-1000 friends-Start recruiting here.

Comments

• OMTTOMTT Posts: 5,459
    Forum Member
    Just downloaded the smartglass app and noticed a few names on here had followed me so I've added you all.

To become a friend, do you need to add them as a friend to follow them, then they have to follow back?

Going to take the plunge and get a new one in January, or before depending on money
  • ixHellstormxixHellstormx Posts: 2,192
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SimonB79 wrote: »
    How ya finding ya new system mate? 👍 or 👎

I'm impressed so far thanks mate :)
  • Danger CloseDanger Close Posts: 3,281
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    new to XBO but looking for lot's more friends. feel free to add me :)

xSt0rmxBringeRx

If you add the DigitalSpy X1 tag as a friend you can add everyone from here without trawling through this thread.
    I think that's how it's spelt anyway. If not, add me D4NG3R CL05E (that's zero & five) and find it on my friends list.
  • gds1972gds1972 Posts: 6,613
    Forum Member
    OMTT wrote: »
    Just downloaded the smartglass app and noticed a few names on here had followed me so I've added you all.

To become a friend, do you need to add them as a friend to follow them, then they have to follow back?

Going to take the plunge and get a new one in January, or before depending on money

Anyone who is on your followers list will have already added you as a friend. You just need to add them to you friend list to appear as a follower on there gamertag.
  • ixHellstormxixHellstormx Posts: 2,192
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If you add the DigitalSpy X1 tag as a friend you can add everyone from here without trawling through this thread.
    I think that's how it's spelt anyway. If not, add me D4NG3R CL05E (that's zero & five) and find it on my friends list.

aw cool, thanks for the heads up mate :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 14
    Forum Member
    Hey, had my Xbox One about a month now and really enjoying it.

Have Destiny, Horizon 2 & Shadow's of Mordor

Add OliverJamesIX cheers.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 60
    Forum Member
    Just got my Xbox One on Saturday and been playing Shadow of Mordor. Not online an awful lot but feel free to add h_is_lush
  • Aye UpAye Up Posts: 7,053
    Forum Member
    Heylo!

Late to the party as just got Xbox One last week, currently only got Shadow of Mordor and Titanfall though this will be extended to Advanced Warfare in the coming weeks.

Anyone got any suggested titles?

Got Destiny for my PS4 so hopefully looking for something to pickup....I assume Halo Masterchief Collection will be online multiplayer?

Anyway my gamertag is AyeUp

I shall be adding everyone who has posted if thats ok?
  • Danger CloseDanger Close Posts: 3,281
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Aye Up wrote: »
    Heylo!

Late to the party as just got Xbox One last week, currently only got Shadow of Mordor and Titanfall though this will be extended to Advanced Warfare in the coming weeks.

Anyone got any suggested titles?

Got Destiny for my PS4 so hopefully looking for something to pickup....I assume Halo Masterchief Collection will be online multiplayer?

Anyway my gamertag is AyeUp

I shall be adding everyone who has posted if thats ok?

Suggested titles - Forza 5 & Horizon 2 if you like racers are a must. Dead Rising is good fun.
    Others to look for - Quantum Break looks interesting. Sunset Overdrive looks like it's going to be a lot of fun. Crackdown 3 on the way. If it's in the works and if they get it right again the next Gears game. And first access to new Tomb Raider.
    H:MCC is all 4 main games in the series given an HD update and every map ever including 6 with the HD treatment. (plus beta access to Halo 5)
  • SimonB79SimonB79 Posts: 3,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Suggested titles - Forza 5 & Horizon 2 if you like racers are a must. Dead Rising is good fun.
    Others to look for - Quantum Break looks interesting. Sunset Overdrive looks like it's going to be a lot of fun. Crackdown 3 on the way. If it's in the works and if they get it right again the next Gears game. And first access to new Tomb Raider.
    H:MCC is all 4 main games in the series given an HD update and every map ever including 6 with the HD treatment. (plus beta access to Halo 5)

I hope u guys are gonna start a haloHD collection DS tourney! 😜 ... Halo is my 2nd favourite online game alongside mario kart 8! 😄

(don't bother much with the shite story-mode cause kicking arse online is what it's all about!) 👍
  • AkimboGeordieAkimboGeordie Posts: 296
    Forum Member
    Anyone know of an easy way to add everyone on here ? Adding is taking an age.
  • SimonB79SimonB79 Posts: 3,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Anyone know of an easy way to add everyone on here ? Adding is taking an age.

Add that digitalspy gamertag mentioned previously! 😊 then just add all folk associated thats what I did! 👍
    Forum Member
    Ah good plan. Cheers.
    Forum Member
    Added everyone. See you online !
  • He4rtHe4rt Posts: 5,379
    Forum Member
    3 big online games coming in the next few weeks guys.

Sunset Overdrive
    Call of Duty: AW
    Halo MCC

I'll be sending out some random invites to people on here when i'm gaming, hopefully we can get a small group together.
    Forum Member
    He4rt wrote: »
    3 big online games coming in the next few weeks guys.

Sunset Overdrive
    Call of Duty: AW
    Halo MCC

I'll be sending out some random invites to people on here when i'm gaming, hopefully we can get a small group together.

He4rt .... I'm game buddy. Drop me some invites
  • cmooncmoon Posts: 110
    Forum Member
    Finally taken the plunge and grabbed an XBox One, so feel free to add me if you wish, my GT is cmoon1975

I look forward to seeing you online.
  • gds1972gds1972 Posts: 6,613
    Forum Member
    Hi cmoon welcome to my friends list if you add the gamertag DIGITALSPY XB1 to your friends list you can add most people from there.

And as a little reminder to everyone who is new to X1 you need to add friends yourself when someone has added you as a friend they will appear in your followers list to get them to appear on your friends list you must add them as a friend.
  • DXRulzDXRulz Posts: 4,317
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mine is Bennyboy1307

Currently playing MGS Ground Zeroes and FIFA 14 but will be getting more soon! :)
  • caz06caz06 Posts: 849
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    xbox one GT: o Jaay o

games I'm playing atm are:

COD : AW
    Battlfield 4
    Dead Rising 3
    GTA 5
    Watch Dogs
    AC: Unity

looking for some new and regular people to play with! :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11
    Forum Member
    xbox one GT: node4k

currently playing

COD AW
    farcry 4
    watch dogs
  • Mojo FonesMojo Fones Posts: 82
    Forum Member
    I've just got an Xbox One and have no friends. If anyone would like to add me I shall be delighted. My tag is Mojo Fones. 😀

My games are:
    Assassin's Creed Black Flag
    Assassin's Creed Unity
    Forza Horizon 2
    Forza Motorsport 5
    Grand Theft Auto V
    Lego The Hobbit
  • Mojo FonesMojo Fones Posts: 82
    Forum Member
    Okay I've added everyone on the DIGITALSPY XB1 list. 😊
  • He4rtHe4rt Posts: 5,379
    Forum Member
    I'll update the Digitalspy XB1 list later on in the week. Been working over the christmas period.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 460
    Forum Member
    Thought i would update my details
    gamertag: sparky27809

currently playing
    FIFA15
    Destiny
    Forza Horizon 2
    Dragon Age

ive also got EA Access

add me
    sparky27809