The Wright Stuff Discussion Thread (Part 2)

1123124125126127129»

Comments

• CreamteaCreamtea Posts: 14,682
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Straker wrote: »
    Should get Trades Description on the case whenever “special guest” is used to describe anyone from Hollyoaks, Home and Away or Neighbours.

The Blair clip they had on recently just points up how absurd it would be for a serving PM to consider coming on TWS these days. Christ, even Nick Clegg is out of their downmarket reach!

The Wright Stuff - Too tabloid crazy even for Ed Vaizey! :D

It's becoming the case more often than not now that I haven't a clue who the days "special" guest is.
  • Cherry-chocCherry-choc Posts: 4,865
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Should get Trades Description on the case whenever “special guest” is used to describe anyone from Hollyoaks, Home and Away or Neighbours.

The Blair clip they had on recently just points up how absurd it would be for a serving PM to consider coming on TWS these days. Christ, even Nick Clegg is out of their downmarket reach!

Does that extend to the big three soaps as well? :rolleyes:

Blair was a self serving mug who would do anything for PR, if you're using him as a benchmark then we really are in the brown stuff. Clegg's yellow. 'Nuff said.
  • chitariverachitarivera Posts: 36,905
    Forum Member
    I always enjoyed the show when Ed Vaizey was on it.
    Political Party allegiance aside, he was always an entertaining guest.

I thought so anyway.
  • CreamteaCreamtea Posts: 14,682
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    OH. MY. GOD. TARANTULA VODKA. I think that is one of the most hideous things I've ever seen!
  • i4ui4u Posts: 54,983
    Forum Member
    While a female 'special guest' was talking seriously about the murder of John Bulger the graphic appeared...

"Hollyoaks beauty (name)" :rolleyes:
  • chloebchloeb Posts: 6,501
    Forum Member

I loved Ed Vaisey on TWS! complete opposite to Wrighty but they seemed to have a mutual respect
  • DVDfeverDVDfever Posts: 18,535
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Perhaps he's not allowed to now they're in government?
  • StrakerStraker Posts: 79,651
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I am away to kill myself now The Grimbo has planted images of her sexual fantasies in my mind. It’s either that or force a toothbrush soaked in bleach into my brain to scrub those images away.

BLEURGHHHHH!!!!!!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,488
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I am away to kill myself now The Grimbo has planted images of her sexual fantasies in my mind. It’s either that or force a toothbrush soaked in bleach into my brain to scrub those images away.

BLEURGHHHHH!!!!!!

Don't lie. You're really going out to buy a hard hat, check shirt, wookboots and high-vis jacket. You'll be hanging around outside the studio tomorrow!;):D
  • StrakerStraker Posts: 79,651
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Don't lie. You're really going out to buy a hard hat, check shirt, wookboots and high-vis jacket. You'll be hanging around outside the studio tomorrow!;):D

I will, but in a fireman’s outfit so I can lure Kirsty away!

If only all ladies were so easily manipulated. :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The bird that spoke before the Grimbo was fit as. Had a French accent too...
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,488
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

It's full highland dress for me but we don't many in rural Lincs.:D
  • ChrisEChrisE Posts: 1,877
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

She looked like she was doing an audition.

Look out Kirsty.
  • DVDfeverDVDfever Posts: 18,535
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Matthew was moaning that he couldn't give more time on the rape topic. Erm... it's his show. Surely he can bump the smoking TP, if that really matters, and get rid of the uniform one.

Then again, silly me. Rape isn't as serious as dating a man in uniform is it? :rolleyes:
  • gurney-sladegurney-slade Posts: 29,655
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Perhaps they mean 'special needs'.
    Forum Member
    Anyone know where Zoe Lyons is from?
    Wiki says born in London, but her accent isn't really very London.
    She has flat vowels.
    Just curious.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ChrisE wrote: »
    She looked like she was doing an audition.

Look out Kirsty.
    Kirsty's been getting complacent as evidenced by the barnet. Perhaps this was a wake-up call ;)
    Anyone know where Zoe Lyons is from?
    Wiki says born in London, but her accent isn't really very London.
    She has flat vowels.
    Just curious.
    All I know is that she lives in Brighton and went to the University of York. Her website is lagtastic.
  • WoodentopWoodentop Posts: 3,088
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

You knew that upon seeing her earlier in camera shots, she was there for the last topic. She seemed very familiar with 'Matthew' and was very easy into the seductive librarian role! Didn't place her accent and maybe more eastern Europe.
    Forum Member

All I know is that she lives in Brighton and went to the University of York. Her website is lagtastic.

Maybe her time in York explains the flat vowels?
  • SupportSupport Posts: 70,793
    Administrator
      Admin Notice: This thread is continued here: http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?p=64235907#post64235907
    This discussion has been closed.