Man United Supporters Thread (Part 27)

1124125126127128130»

Comments

• batdude_uk1batdude_uk1 Posts: 78,722
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Houston just opened up their stadium today. Here's what it looks like!

http://www.washingtonpost.com/rf/image_606w/2010-2019/WashingtonPost/2012/05/09/Production/Daily/Sports/Images/HoustonDynamoStadium.jpg

So only DC United and New England aren't playing in primarily soccer stadia. Seattle does play at an NFL stadium but they have the fanbase to support it.

Beckham just got booked and now he's getting booed loudly as he takes the corner!

Yeah, the MLS teams have come a very long way since the very start of the league in 1996 (was it?), whe some of the teams were playing in NFL grounds with the markings of the NFL teams still there, and it was really hard to watch!:eek:
    They didn't have the fanbase either to play in such stadiums either, which made it all the worse really.
    Now, some of the crowds are really fun to watch, and actually make me want to go over and go to a game. :o:o

As for Becks getting booed, I think he ha had worse treament (I am think of all the nonesense after the 98 World Cup), so he can handle it! :D;)
  • SSReportersSSReporters Posts: 9,523
    Forum Member
    Jesus Christ, Beckham with a FANTASTIC free-kick to make it 1-1.

I never liked the hype surrounding David, but that goal was better than all of our worthless set-piece attempts we've done all season.
  • batdude_uk1batdude_uk1 Posts: 78,722
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cantona07 wrote: »
    I think we need a new midfield TBH these guys would make the difference (as would Ben Afra, but we have to draw a line) the Toon have already accepted that if they don't get CL football next season players may want to leave. Lets test their resolve.

Hows about we actually wait and see if they do get Champions League football first of all? ;)
    They could still finish third in the league after all. ;)
  • SupportSupport Posts: 70,518
    Administrator
      Admin Notice: This thread is continued here: http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?p=58179618#post58179618
    This discussion has been closed.