Angel's comments towards other girls

2»

Comments

• MurraymarMurraymar Posts: 4,992
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    See this is what I can't understand obviously on the hl's it came across as lighthearted (I say this as an Angel fan). I don't the night livefeed what else did she said. If she was been horrible she has gone down in my estimation.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 21,706
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    hendoll wrote: »
    She did it deliberately, I reckon. She wanted to be nominated, she's had enough. She knew that the best way to piss off all the girls was to comment on their weight.
    It worked.

You only had to look at her face and body language to see she was pleased: job done.

.. yes, she seemed content .. carried on pumping the iron, didn't bat an eyelid. Freddie looked crushed in comparison!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,713
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Angel looked pleased with herself after the nominations. May be she wants out of the house?
  • jobieladjobielad Posts: 4,363
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    From what I saw Angel was joking when she said her comments to Noirin. Also Noirin did seem to take it as a joke. Mind you, with those girls they all have lovely figures but their self esteem and ego's must be very, very fragile and they must be insecure if they let a comment like that get to them and annoy them so much. Personally I think it is just another reason for them to put up the excluded Angel for eviction. It is so sad that young girls with everything going for them looks and figure wise can find themselves so off balance with one or two comments either joking or not. How are they going to react if they get booed? Just my opinion for what it is worth x:)
  • icefallicefall Posts: 7,709
    Forum Member
    When watching LF Angel does make very pointed comments from time to time, witness Scree asking her about his body and she saying no.

She is very point blank and blunt about her points and since her main points and issues are always weight I am not surprised she has trod on a few peoples toes in there. She really does not care who she offends I think which does not help.
  • SteshaStesha Posts: 1,378
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This is the first time, I believe, the lack of a live feed will actually have a large impact on the eviction vote.
    There is absolutely no way any of us can put what Angel did , or did not, say into context. Unless we were able to watch the relationships build up between the girls we cannot judge.
    Any comments could have been said in a multitude of ways i.e in a jokey fashion or more seriously.
    It must also be remembered that Angel is Russian and therefore may not have been brought up in such a 'personal comment straightjacket' as we are. She says what she thinks.
    I was so fed up that Sree just missed being up with them. Very surprised Noirin did not give him a vote.
    So basically they are saying they would far rather live with Sree than Freddie - what a load of losers!!!!!!!!!!!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,242
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    On live feed the other night Sree asked Angel "Is my body alright?" And she said very bluntly "No." Then there was a big awkward pause. Then she obviously felt obliged to explain that his body looks like a little boys and he should do more exercise and weights!

She thinks everybody's bodies (!) are inferior to hers. She has some sort of twisted body dysmorphic thing going on. definitely not all there.
  • rolacola1987rolacola1987 Posts: 340
    Forum Member
    from what i have read (i have not seen) a lot of people have suggested from the live feed angel was lightheart with her conversation with noirin when she said she looked pregnant. now from what i have seen of noirin so far i would not be suprised if she has twisted this and ran and told her little pals. angel isnt blind, not one of the housemates this year are overweight, and not one of the girls in there looks anything bigger than a size 10. however i think angel does have problems sometimes in the way she comes across i think this is partly due to english not being her first language and partly due to her lacking people skills. angel is probably suffering from some kind of personal issues which she is trying to gain control through extreme exercise and dieting and this has probably been intensived due to the fact she is being surrounded by young slim women.

i have never really been a viewer of the LF ( i lurked on here for a few years before joining last year) so i can't say i have missed it much but this is one of the situation in which the LF would have been usefull for people to make up their minds. however watching the LF now with angel and marcus, i think i might jsu thave changed my mind
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,429
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I seem to be wavering between two thoughts.....

1. She made a deliberate attempt to alienate the others to get nominated....she isn't stupid, she must've known the consequences.

2. She obviously has a problem with the weight issue... I would like to find out why and where it stems from.

....and of course both of these seem to be connected.

(this sort of scenario is why I have enjoyed watching BB over the years (putting up with all the other dross) and the real reason why BB fascinates me).
  • Sweet FASweet FA Posts: 10,923
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She's got a lot of girls in there who walk around thinking they are stunning. She's obviously decided to make fun of them. Being thick they don't get humour.
    Yes, it is obvious isn't it?:rolleyes: Yet, none of the boys, nor even the other lesbian 'got' the humour either. Funny that.:yawn:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,429
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dammit! I would have loved to have seen her comments in context!

Those simy bimbo's!
  • VegaNexosVegaNexos Posts: 554
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ramiz wrote: »
    2. She obviously has a problem with the weight issue... I would like to find out why and where it stems from.
    As she is currently a professional boxer it doesn't seem at all surprising that she is conscious of keeping her body lean during the hours of inactivity in the BB house.
  • titfortattitfortat Posts: 9,126
    Forum Member
    Today she was going on about how Noirin has let herself go and her body was bad and she was not joking
  • VeriVeri Posts: 96,996
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's got a lot of girls in there who walk around thinking they are stunning. She's obviously decided to make fun of them. Being thick they don't get humour.
    None of the HMs seem to think it was a joke or wind-up, so are you saying they're all thick?
  • titfortattitfortat Posts: 9,126
    Forum Member
    I think angel needs to go on Friday for her health if nothing eles. I really do think she has mental problems and who ever allowed her to go on BB should be sacked
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,889
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If she has been saying all those things (which I could easily believe with her), then I don't think it's right that she's there. There are plenty of people watching with eating disorders/self conscious and to call those girls fat is ridiculous.

But just look at her, she has a repulsive body and is clearly the victim of body dysmorphia with an eating disorder and ocd regarding her addiction to exercise.

I know that boxers have to work hard to achieve the right weight and musculature but she does not look particularly healthy, she's just skin, bone and muscle, and sadly she's got a terrible success rate in boxing - she's lost 15 of 17 matches and been knocked out twice! :eek:

She seems to suffer from chronic depression and exercise is one of the best ways for many people to release endorphins and treat their depression, without exercising demonically she would probably be suicidal, she's not a well-woman at all, poor thing! :(
  • VegaNexosVegaNexos Posts: 554
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    titfortat wrote: »
    I think angel needs to go on Friday for her health if nothing eles. I really do think she has mental problems and who ever allowed her to go on BB should be sacked
    For her health?

Have you seen her boxing?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iSo4toa7IL8
  • soapmaniasoapmania Posts: 7,452
    Forum Member
    I'm very disappointed in Angel for coming out with these comments, don't get me wrong I like the lady but attitudes like this make me sick, calling girls fat when they are clearly far from it!!

Angel isn't the woman I thought she was. :(
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 68,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    suzzle wrote: »
    On live feed the other night Sree asked Angel "Is my body alright?" And she said very bluntly "No." Then there was a big awkward pause. Then she obviously felt obliged to explain that his body looks like a little boys and he should do more exercise and weights!

She thinks everybody's bodies (!) are inferior to hers. She has some sort of twisted body dysmorphic thing going on. definitely not all there.

I am not sure about "not all there". But I agree that the weight of evidence is that she has an unhealthy attitude to the human body. All three of the girls she called fat are very slim; Sree does not have the body of a little boy, just of a non-athletic man; her own eating habits are very peculiar. When Freddie said that "outside the house I would just have slept with her", it was funny, but a bit of me thought - probably better not, m'dear.
  • What name??What name?? Posts: 26,623
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think she must have said it as both Halfwit and Marcus had a talk with her about it last night and everyone seemed to assume it was said. She is also apparently harasses them to exercise with her. I think if someone was calling me fat and nagging me to join her in her punishing schedule I might nominate them too. I also think we would have known this was a topic of conversation if we had live feed as obviously we don’t see how she motivates them to join her morning excercise, nor if she is making comments about what they are eating at meals and about their appearance regularly.

I don’t think she deliberately alienated anyone as she and Halfwit were very upset about being nominated last night. I think she has an illness and feel sorry for her but can see why they don't think they have to put up with it too.