Which zelebs annoy you intensely?

Comments

• Options
    DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    KieranDS wrote: »
    Peter Andre.

Totally talentless, troublemaking, twisted, tiresome, terrible, tedious,tactless, tasteless twonk............imho.:)
  • Options
    ThisSheepMoobsThisSheepMoobs Posts: 1,822
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jedward, Peter Andre, Peaches Geldolf, Kardiashians, Jersey Shore, Antony Cotton...
  • Options
    RussellIanRussellIan Posts: 12,034
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just who in the hell ARE the Kardashians, and where did they come from? At least all the other skidmarks in this thread did have some kind of spawning in the spotlight, however brief.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,168
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh geez, where do I start?
    TOWIE people and ex-TOWIE people
    the Eccleston sisters (they are trying to be celebrities)
    Cher Lloyd (ok, not so much anymore she's not in my face all the time)
    Cheryl Cole
    Simon Cowell
    Jeremy Clarkson
    Piers Morgan
    the Kardashian clan
    Katie Price
    Jedward
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,168
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Update: add Gordon Ramsay and Victoria Beckham - just smile now and again, it won't kill you!
  • Options
    cahcah Posts: 24,689
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Christine Bleakley
    Amanda Holden
  • Options
    MicrokorgMicrokorg Posts: 2,670
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Far too many to mention here..

The age of the bona fide STAR seems to be gone
  • Options
    DJ SlipmattDJ Slipmatt Posts: 174
    Forum Member
    RussellIan wrote: »
    Just who in the hell ARE the Kardashians, and where did they come from? At least all the other skidmarks in this thread did have some kind of spawning in the spotlight, however brief.

They did in this country. However Kardashian is the queen of the reality show in the US. Like Jordan is over here and her history is pretty similar.

She was friends with Paris Hilton and then a sex tape came out - like Jordan and it all sort of spiralled from there.

I hate - Kerry Katona, Katie Price, Peter Andre, Caprice, Danielle Lloyd, Calum Best, Amy Childs, Myleene Class and Mark Wright, Paddy Doherty.

Qualifications for being a zelebrity include having absolutely no talent for anything, having no actual skills or career apart from either claiming that you are or were once a "model" were once in a manufactured pop group or appearing on a reality TV show or having a famous relative.

Fair enough Myleene Class is a talented pianist. She is not famous in anyway for that though - just for "being there".

Katona was in Atomic Kitten for about 5 minutes wasn't she? She really has done well as has Jordan who was only famous for being a pneumatic (fake) page 3 girl.

I wouldn't mind if any of them actually came across as at the very least mildy charismatic, intelligent or funny/ witty.

Unfortunately they are all about as amusing as a white head on your nose before a date!
  • Options
    staceyxxx23staceyxxx23 Posts: 12,549
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    sweetD wrote: »
    Jordan / Katie Price
    Kerry Katona
    Jedward
    Cher Lloyd
    The TOWIE lot

You've basically just listed my favourite celebrities. :o
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 68
    Forum Member
    Anyone who **** their 'look-at-me i'm famous lifestyle' on ITV2, Channel 5 or Living.

These 3 channels would make a so-called reality show out of a tramp sleeping on a park bench.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    fozzie wrote: »
    Anyone who **** their 'look-at-me i'm famous lifestyle' on ITV2, Channel 5 or Living.

These 3 channels would make a so-called reality show out of a tramp sleeping on a park bench.

I'd probably watch it if they did. It's bound to be much more interesting than the dross they turn out.

I'm actually being serious though. Have seen a few programmes about real homeless people, not Zelebrities pretending to be for a day or two.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 68
    Forum Member
    I'd probably watch it if they did. It's bound to be much more interesting than the dross they turn out.

I'm actually being serious though. Have seen a few programmes about real homeless people, not Zelebrities pretending to be for a day or two.

As far as the plight of the homeless goes, the real deal would make great television.

The aforementioned channels would just stick a camera on a sleeping tramp then get Davina McCall to shout at them.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,030
    Forum Member
    Totally talentless, troublemaking, twisted, tiresome, terrible, tedious,tactless, tasteless twonk............imho.:)

All the T's you missed out TiT lol:D:D:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    fozzie wrote: »
    As far as the plight of the homeless goes, the real deal would make great television.

The aforementioned channels would just stick a camera on a sleeping tramp then get Davina McCall to shout at them.

Yes - I saw a documentary a few months ago a BBC4 one I think but maybe shown on BBC2 and it was incredibly moving, poignant and ultimately sad.

I think I am getting it confused with an equally moving documentary I saw about Mental Health. I am certain that after they both finished we were told in the credits that 1 of the "stars" had subsequently died.

There was a guy with schizophrenia who had been in and out of hospital for years. It was all looking positive for him and he gone down the pound shop and bought all these presents for his family for Christmas.

When the show ended we were told that he had gone home for Christmas and killed himself a few days later.

I think that was the mental health documentary. And if that wasn't the homeless one then something similar happened in that.

Both were about the "lost" people in society and how interlinked both groups are and how little people really care.

People would rather watch multi millionaires like Katie Price live her unbelievably shallow life and spoilt little rich brats like those on TOWIE and then go and spend stupid amount emulating these idiots.

A production company and channel should be brave enough to film and show an unscripted real life documentary about marginalised and the "underclass".

Bit too worthy and idealistic and potentially helpful - even though it would be very educational and also cheap for them to make.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    tj999 wrote: »
    All the T's you missed out TiT lol:D:D:D

Alan Partridge calls them Dwads IIRC!
  • Options
    VerenceVerence Posts: 104,605
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Gervais and his two gimps
    Clarkson and his two gimps
    Kardashians
    Pippa Middleton
  • Options
    Dancing GirlDancing Girl Posts: 8,209
    Forum Member
    Can't bear any of them. I am constantly amazed at how popular the reality shows are of Katie Price, Peter Andre, the ghastly American family who are always in the Daily Mail!! Kerry Katona, what exactly does she do? The list of people the British public seem to be fascinated with goes on and on but usually it is people that have achieved absolutely nothing with their lives!! OR we get the footballer wives, hanging on to their unfaithful partners no matter how appalling the treatment gets. What happened to Womens Lib? It was supposed to give women freedom but now it seems our society admires women who get walked all over by their unfaithful partners or women like Kerry Katona with drug, relationship and other problems? WHY???
  • Options
    rammsteinqueenrammsteinqueen Posts: 514
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ant & Dec - I can't stand the "chirpy" duo. Yet I am forced to feel like a criminal for disliking them.

Same with Cole.

Imogen Thomas. To get famous for having an affair with a footballer is all time low skank.

Page 3 "stunners". I wish the gutter press wouldn't refer to them as stunning - they're not. Yes, some have good figures but that's about it. I see better looking girls out and about in the High Street. These "glamour" models are far from glamourous - nothing glamourous about getting paid for lobbing your t!ts out.

Towie lot - fakers and desperate to be famous. Sad really..
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    1) Cher Llyod - She annoys me so much I want to rip my own face off!!

2) Nicholas Cage, there is just something about his face that makes me want to punch the TV when he is on it!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    3) Steve Brookstein. Miserable bitter old man and an all round *rude word*.

4) Carol Mcgiffin. She needs to iron her miserable face and remember nobody wants to see her pants, not even her "boyfriend"
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 26,449
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Amy Childs - satsuma headed ****
    Imogen Thomas - ex BB ****
    Kerry Katona - druggie ****
    Peter Andre - **** out his kids
  • Options
    LilaethLilaeth Posts: 750
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I saw Amy Childs on tv last night - ye gods, she is one weird looking female! And prime zeleb material.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,734
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I can stand anyone apart from Natalie Cassidy. I just HATE the woman and I've never even met her, she just comes across as desperate for any and all media attention, like running to the papers at any opportunity she thinks they'll run her story e.g. with her sex life earlier this year.

She'll jump on any bandwagon, like when she was 'domestically abused' by her husband (slipper chucked at her) and went running to OK! for a two page spread, with photos! Then starts running to the papers when that contestant who beat up his wife very badly won money, demanding it be taken away from him because she felt her pain - the woman was probably insulted that this z-lister who was hit with a slipper 'shared' the pain of a woman who was battered beyond recognition by her husband, made me cringe.

Then there was the horrifically staged photos the Daily Mail had of her on Holiday where she just decided to do some Yoga on the beach infront of the cameras all the while stairing at them and posting :mad: and the rumours that followed that she'd 'mistakenly' told the papers where she would be.

And to top it all off, the interview she did with the Daily Star telling them how her daughter should be proud and aspire to do what her mother has done - Yeah go running to the papers about private matters like her sex life with your farther for a couple of quid :rolleyes:

Vile, vile 'woman'.
  • Options
    deanieboydeanieboy Posts: 740
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    My personal choices:

Natalie Cassidy, Kym Marsh, Antony Cotton, Piers Morgan, Simon Cowell, Aston Merrygold, Cher Lloyd, Dappy, John Barrowman, Shane Richie....
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,275
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I was out shopping and saw two short plain fat women I thought were dressed alike. When I got closer I noticed that infact they were just wearing the same t-shirts with what looked like iron-on letters and decorated with button badges of ... Peter Andre. I wondered what a typical fan of his would look like and there it was - in front of me - displayed. The full horror.

Apparently he was doing some kind of book signing in town.

Brrrrrrr.