✭✭
    Think it's how-ton.
  • Options
    NotaTypoNotaTypo Posts: 4,253
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    angela4 wrote: »
    Think it's how-ton.
    As in How the hell did a non entity like that ever get to be as famous as she is on so little?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 511
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    NotaTypo wrote: »
    As in How the hell did a non entity like that ever get to be as famous as she is on so little?

LOL :) Seems to be the way things work nowadays. If there's a market for it then .................
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,510
    Forum Member
    Whats taking them so long,.. cmon Im on the edge of my seat here :rolleyes:
  • Options
    rosco2010rosco2010 Posts: 7,501
    Forum Member
    Lol considering the amount of people who don't seem to like or care about Chantelle or Alex, a page about her giving birth has generated 11 pages, and still no sign of a name. :p
  • Options
    DemizdeeroolzDemizdeeroolz Posts: 3,821
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Whats taking them so long,.. cmon Im on the edge of my seat here :rolleyes:

I know, it can't be worth that much financially to keep Nestegg's real name under wraps.
  • Options
    Dolly4Dolly4 Posts: 52
    Forum Member
    lozenger wrote: »
    Genuine question - and apologies for my ignorance to anyone with the same name...but - How do you actually pronounce Chantelle's surname? I can't remember ever hearing it spoken anywhere - is it (phonetically) Hawton, Howton, Huffton or Hooton?

Or none of the above?

Hawton!
    I live near a place called Houghton and thats how we say it! :p
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,293
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh dear. Is young Ms Houghton-Reid still 'The Kid With No Name'? :rolleyes:
  • Options
    RealityRocksRealityRocks Posts: 4,215
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A month without a name :o blimey, I did think they were doing it for an OK exclusive but now I realise I underestimated their ability to be thick.

When I had my daughter last year my hubby and I had some ideas (we didn't know if we were having a boy or a girl). When a little girl popped out, the perfect name from our choices came to us within minutes - isn't that more or less true for anyone (unless you know what you're having and you named them even earlier!)

Come on guys, name your little girl already, they respond to their name really early and it's not healthy calling her 'baby' or 'her'! I suggest Chalex, it's unique..!
  • Options
    Agent KrycekAgent Krycek Posts: 39,269
    Forum Member
    A month without a name :o blimey, I did think they were doing it for an OK exclusive but now I realise I underestimated their ability to be thick.

When I had my daughter last year my hubby and I had some ideas (we didn't know if we were having a boy or a girl). When a little girl popped out, the perfect name from our choices came to us within minutes - isn't that more or less true for anyone (unless you know what you're having and you named them even earlier!)

Come on guys, name your little girl already, they respond to their name really early and it's not healthy calling her 'baby' or 'her'! I suggest Chalex, it's unique..!

If they're waiting for the Tom/Katie stuff to die down to attempt selling it again, that poor kids going to be going to be a long time without a name :(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If they're waiting for the Tom/Katie stuff to die down to attempt selling it again, that poor kids going to be going to be a long time without a name :(
    Then there's the matter of the Queen's jubilee celebrations...Jimmy Carr's tax bill... and Barclays Bank's little problem with the LIBOR rate. Young Ms H-R may be sitting her 'O' levels before Alex and Chantelle come up with anything.
  • Options
    fredsterfredster Posts: 31,802
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Then there's the matter of the Queen's jubilee celebrations...Jimmy Carr's tax bill... and Barclays Bank's little problem with the LIBOR rate. Young Ms H-R may be sitting her 'O' levels before Alex and Chantelle come up with anything.

Then the Duchess of Cambridge will become pregant and they will have completley blown the chance of a sale!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    fredster wrote: »
    Then the Duchess of Cambridge will become pregant and they will have completley blown the chance of a sale!
    Well spotted - this is what C&A are really waiting for. If the Duchess has a son, they will get a friend to search Debretts for aristocratic/future-queenie-type names.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,510
    Forum Member
    Well spotted - this is what C&A are really waiting for. If the Duchess has a son, they will get a friend to search Debretts for aristocratic/future-queenie-type names.

You think theyll have a say in it?
    Did Diana want to call her first born "William"
  • Options
    GoatyGoaty Posts: 7,776
    Forum Member
    Oh horrible thought, wonder which first, register the baby name to register office or the Agency??
  • Options
    NotaTypoNotaTypo Posts: 4,253
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I know, it can't be worth that much financially to keep Nestegg's real name under wraps.
    According to Popbitch, they're looking for a ridiculous amount of money and now that more important people like Tomkat are generating publicity, the likes of Dirty Desmond isn't prepared to meet the asking price.
  • Options
    Agent KrycekAgent Krycek Posts: 39,269
    Forum Member
    According to Popbitch, they're looking for a ridiculous amount of money and now that more important people like Tomkat are generating publicity, the likes of Dirty Desmond isn't prepared to meet the asking price.

In about a week they'll take £50 and a packet of Pampers to reveal (and no, that wasn't an offer :p )
  • Options
    dollylovesshoesdollylovesshoes Posts: 14,531
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Do not mean to be ignorant but are you not supposed to 'register' baby within a certain time??:confused:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Do not mean to be ignorant but are you not supposed to 'register' baby within a certain time??:confused:

Six weeks
  • Options
    lozengerlozenger Posts: 4,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Yes, within 42 days in England

http://www.direct.gov.uk/en/Governmentcitizensandrights/Registeringlifeevents/Birthandadoptionrecords/Registeringorchangingabirthrecord/DG_175608
  • Options
    i4ui4u Posts: 55,007
    Forum Member
    These two normally don't break wind without notifying the media so are they prentending to be no longer interested in fame & fortune? Something's afoot I tell you.
  • Options
    i4ui4u Posts: 55,007
    Forum Member
    Now magazine is reporting Mr Price's wife has said she err stuck the neck of a vodka bottle up his bottom for pleasure....I wondered if this was the mentally disturbing incident his mistress Ms Hougton interupted the father of her unamed child doing?
  • Options
    lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Good God. The delusion! :eek::D

How thoughtless of TomKat to steal their spotlight. :(

Regardless of what they call her, she'll always be Little Kerchingina to me.
  • Options
    DemizdeeroolzDemizdeeroolz Posts: 3,821
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Surely after 42 days have passed it will come up on a search of birth records at 192.com
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

These two are ridiculous, they really think they are celebrities,its laughable.I know we all act as if we are interested but, I could not give a toss what they call this baby, I feel sorry for the child being sold the way she is.