A *positive* thread just for Vanessa!

Nesta RobbinsNesta Robbins Posts: 30,817
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Would love to see a tiny smidgeon of love for Vanessa before tonight. Sure she likes to talk, but she can be funny and refreshingly self-deprecating. (Article in the Times today made me chuckle a few times). There's sadly a lot of tumble weed in the Appreciation thread, so thought I'd put on my sequined protective gear and glittery hard hat to rustle up some support. :D

Comments

• TerryM22TerryM22 Posts: 19,463
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Would love to see a tiny smidgeon of love for Vanessa before tonight. Sure she likes to talk, but she can be funny and refreshingly self-deprecating. (Article in the Times today made me chuckle a few times). There's sadly a lot of tumble weed in the Appreciation thread, so thought I'd put on my sequined protective gear and glittery hard hat to rustle up some support. :D

Thank you Nesta, Vanessa can have my Love every night.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 312
    Forum Member
    I don't mind Vanessa at all, and I really don't get where all the hatred of her comes from. I think it's unfortunate she has a certain way of speaking that makes it sound like she's telling people off all the time, but I do find her quite likeable and 'real', as they say, and quite funny too. I'd certainly rather have someone with a bit of personality like her than someone who just looks pretty, dances nicely but has nothing to say for themselves at all. xx
  • Smokeychan1Smokeychan1 Posts: 12,172
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This place will surely be littered with **** ends and empty MacD cartons before the end of tonight's show. I'd sweep the tumbleweed away from the App thread Nesta - Vanessa's hot air should help with that :p

On a positive note - I think she may have another week left :)
  • Nesta RobbinsNesta Robbins Posts: 30,817
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This place will surely be littered with **** ends and empty MacD cartons before the end of tonight's show. I'd sweep the tumbleweed away from the App thread Nesta - Vanessa's hot air should help with that :p

On a positive note - I think she may have another week left :)

Ooh, well done Smokey for at least squeezing out a positive, in amongst such a tragic (but witty) picture. :D Vanessa you (Tan) GO GIRL!